akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Is this game the same as the previous game? Has anything changed from the story and others?

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Same characters (abit change in looks). Story is different but somewhat follows the same path.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
fidless I haven't play the new version yet but are there repeatable sexual content with heroines (love interest) like there are for whores (like training scenes) ? I'm fan of the repeatable sex scenes ( not gallery but real time in game) and if there is none in the game for our harem girls and only repetable sex scenes you can with whores it would be really dissapointing. Because one and done story sex scenes are cool but simulation-management games like this also needs repeatable sex scenes especially for our love interests. If there are no repeatable sexual content with love interests, do you plan to add it at least?

Last edited:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
This game centers around managing a brothel .... what is the point of playing & managing when Oiran fuck once a night when DICKs LINE UP and get sick every second day and rest for 3 days.%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Boooorrrrring

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
This game centers around managing a brothel .... what is the point of playing & managing when Oiran fuck once a night when DICKs LINE UP and get sick every second day and rest for 3 days.%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Boooorrrrring
They fuck more than once a night and if you have a sck customer then just refuse them that way your orians will not get sick

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
Poor guy

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
They fuck more than once a night and if you have a sck customer then just refuse them that way your orians will not get sick
Even base oirans will perform more than once a night, and the sisters can be leveled up and acquire a skill that dramatically reduces their cooldown. Also, pay attention to the card of the customer. If they are sick, refuse them. If they want rough play, use only the oirans that are at 100% rough play skill, and the masochistic skill makes them immune to being worn out. Use those big boy reading skills of yours, and if you need some practice, here's a link to some great resources to start:

• Haha
Reactions: toolkitxx

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Even base oirans will perform more than once a night, and the sisters can be leveled up and acquire a skill that dramatically reduces their cooldown. Also, pay attention to the card of the customer. If they are sick, refuse them. If they want rough play, use only the oirans that are at 100% rough play skill, and the masochistic skill makes them immune to being worn out. Use those big boy reading skills of yours, and if you need some practice, here's a link to some great resources to start:
Yes I know, my response was inr eply to someone else but your response was much better than mine so hopefully they wil find your response more helpful

BennyAgus

Jan 23, 2018
Doe anyone else got this problem?

Due to some problem, I needed to use JoiPlay to run the Win version.

I initially used the Android one, but it has a bug when I try to open the shop and basically shows similar "Can't find. Retry." Message. This issue isn't on the Android version.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes