DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
So, just started up a new game. While not 100% sure, I'm fairly certain this is related to the mechanics behind the protagonist's name, but... right away, when you first meet Otsu, she repeatedly mentions/calls me "[1]", which I assume is a broken text meant to have the protagonist's name. Haven't touched this since version 0.1.4, nor have I played through the rest of the game yet, so I don't know how new this issue is, nor if it occurs all throughout the rest of the game, but... yeah. Figured I'd point it out.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Perhaps one of the worst things about this game is the extremely lame and unfun mechanic of your girls having an RNG chance to fail serving a customer and get sick and not be able to do anything for 5+ days. I've been avoiding customers who have the sick trait but I still have this RNG chance of having non functioning girls for long periods of time. This is an inane game mechanic punishment.
Oirans also need to learn the "Masochist" trait to serve customers with the "Rough sex" trait, or else, they have a chance to get "exhaustion". A higher skill lvl reduces the chance, and trait makes oiran resist sex exhaust 100%.

can't save in windows, I run the gasme as admin and can play, but can't save
Check antivirus if it's not blocking the game folder/exe (maybe disable to test?), or maybe you set the folder to "hide"?

bigizzy

Nov 16, 2019
where is fudeyo blonde :cry:... I played the original version a while back, and recently downloaded this version but fudeyo is gone. Even so, congratulations for your good game, I still don't lose hope of seeing fudeyo from the original version in this game

Reactions: Hiuller and Marlq

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just started playing this new version of Wicked Rouge and I'm having the same issue as DeathbyKimchi with the [1] being used as reference to the MC.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
where is fudeyo blonde :cry:... I played the original version a while back, and recently downloaded this version but fudeyo is gone. Even so, congratulations for your good game, I still don't lose hope of seeing fudeyo from the original version in this game
The post before yours,middle signature-Fudeyo is on the left side.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
It's a good game, the graphic is well made, the interface is clean, and the text is easy to read.
But hell, too much talking!
I know it's a remake, and i liked the previous one, so i waited till now.
But if ronin were so talkative, i understand why they were so despised.
Jokes aside, i'd like a first class blond chick before or later.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Just started playing this new version of Wicked Rouge and I'm having the same issue as DeathbyKimchi with the [1] being used as reference to the MC.
I'm also having this issue as well. I realize for this type of game it might be a bit much to ask solo/small teams to do a complete playthrough for testing between each patch, but this is something that pops up multiple times in the just the first couple minutes. It comes of a bit sloppy from a QA perspective.....which is actually kind of puzzling in this case, seeing as the rest of the game is rather well polished.

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
Minor issue, text repeated during the scene when starting the exploration map when Nekomi is explaining her past.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe he can use the blonde version of Fudeyo for another oiran.After all we will get at least twice more oirans.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I'm having different issue, event are automaticaly passed and i'm stuck in the support/cheat/help menu, all i can do is click in "back" but i'm automaticaly bring in the menu again....

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Is this SUPPOSED to be "Rouge" (ie - makeup applied to the cheeks)? Or, is it supposed to be "Rogue" (ie - a thief or person who defies the constraints of rule)?
It could kind of be both, so I think it's an intentional play on words.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Game is awesome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes