BennyAgus

Jan 23, 2018
Doe anyone else got this problem?

Due to some problem, I needed to use JoiPlay to run the Win version.

I initially used the Android one, but it has a bug when I try to open the shop and basically shows similar "Can't find. Retry." Message. This issue isn't on the Android version.
Actually I found a workaround. The issue likely came from JoiPlay corrupting images. So here's what I do: put a random image in that save folder and rename it "save3.jpeg". The image will then show the that picture instead of screenshot; but at least it don't break.

However, this is a 1-time fix. If you save again, you will see the problem again. Unfortunate, since you will need to replace it again and reboot JoiPlay each save. I think this is an issue of JoiPlay. Is the save picture command means the game take a screenshot and use it as a picture for the save slot? Because if so, simply removing the command to put image in there will fix JoiPlay players.

Anyway, here's hoping for a fix for the Android version shop, which the author has (I just read) stated that it is a known issue. If I may add, though, please allow long tap om Amdroid to function as skip, because the skip button is in the middle of the screen and it is hard to reach.

wolf557

Jan 6, 2020
Doe anyone else got this problem?

Due to some problem, I needed to use JoiPlay to run the Win version.

I initially used the Android one, but it has a bug when I try to open the shop and basically shows similar "Can't find. Retry." Message. This issue isn't on the Android version.
Bro...I figured out a way to fix it. Go to the www folder of the game, then go into the js folder.
From the js folder, open up plugins.js with a text editor or something.

Once editing plugins.js, search for Javahut. That should lead you to the part where you can change the settings for the javahut_saveEx plugin.

Once you get to the Javahut_saveEx part of the file, look for the line that says enable screen shot. It should say true next to it, change that to false and save the file.

Now you can save and load games without that annoying error popping up

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
Bro...I figured out a way to fix it. Go to the www folder of the game, then go into the js folder.
From the js folder, open up plugins.js with a text editor or something.

Once editing plugins.js, search for Javahut. That should lead you to the part where you can change the settings for the javahut_saveEx plugin.

Once you get to the Javahut_saveEx part of the file, look for the line that says enable screen shot. It should say true next to it, change that to false and save the file.

Now you can save and load games without that annoying error popping up
Wow, its all normal now, thx mate, you are a hero!

Reactions: wolf557

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I played once "Wicked Rouge" so Im kinda confused what this game is as "refine" version compared to the abandoned one.
And how does the game play out with harem and brothel management ?

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
is the same game, he just ...kinda... reworked the characters, kinda. Still the same problem, if u dont like NTR or sharing, it should be a hard pass since u still act as a pim for 2 or 3 of the girls that u build a relationship with. The brothel management game is still the same, during the day u train one of the 3/4 girls and during the night they fk with the clients. There are 3 main LI that wont work in the brothel, but the other 3 /4 are prostitutes that u need to train so that they can fk with the clients and earn more money.

Last edited:

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
Can someone share hardcore art from patreon? Or at least just last Kisayo+Nekomi one.

Last edited:

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
I'm actually unable to go to the Sacred Shrine. Everytime i try it says game encountered a bug. Anyone have this problem?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dude, something is seriously bugging about this game. I have made sure to save in the office on several different files and with each new update, cannot load any files. wtf is wrong with your game?

Reactions: Nocro32510

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
people should give more attention to this.This was quality stuff.
the tags are kinda weird for this game, if we divide players into vanilla and devious (ntr, swinging, rape etc) then u can see the problem, cause this its definetily not vanilla, but its not devious either, is something in between, cause of that, i guess, vanilla players dont wanna touch it, and devious players are not that interested xD, also, this is just a remake of his previous work, with some changes, people seems to be waiting for the game to catch up to were it was.

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Perhaps one of the worst things about this game is the extremely lame and unfun mechanic of your girls having an RNG chance to fail serving a customer and get sick and not be able to do anything for 5+ days. I've been avoiding customers who have the sick trait but I still have this RNG chance of having non functioning girls for long periods of time. This is an inane game mechanic punishment.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
dude, something is seriously bugging about this game. I have made sure to save in the office on several different files and with each new update, cannot load any files. wtf is wrong with your game?
Did you follow the instructions in the OP under Developer Notes - How to transfer save data ?
I just copied the saves folder from v0.3.1 to v0.4.3 and the save files load perfectly

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Did you follow the instructions in the OP under Developer Notes - How to transfer save data ?
I just copied the saves folder from v0.3.1 to v0.4.3 and the save files load perfectly
yes. I did do that. Idk if the developer ignores this bug and honestly it annoys me because I preferred the original version of this game compared to this version

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
fuck im loving this, got all 4 girls maxed on everything, got the best armors i can find in the shops on all 3 members of my party, got weapons and armors enchanted, got everything in the brothal maxed. on a good day i can knock down around 15,000+ gold. life as a pimp is good TY FIDS!!

Reactions: fidless

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I can't get Yura to work as an oiran i choose only her to work at night but her portrait doesn't appear so I can't assign her to any clients.

theBR

Mar 15, 2018
Had some issues with images not displaying properly on linux (garbled text in the corner instead of background when starting a new game). Unsure if the issue is related to permissions or nwjs version, but overwriting with a freshly downloaded copy from nwjs.io seems to have fixed it.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes