Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Its curious how the game star ratio dropped from 4.5 to 3.5 in which is supposed to be the refined version of it;
have the patreons increased?

Likioumama

Feb 27, 2023
Its curious how the game star ratio dropped from 4.5 to 3.5 in which is supposed to be the refined version of it;
have the patreons increased?
Personally i think its because they made the game more vanilla... The game design was really good for me in the unrefined version...but in this version no mmf option.. That's a huge let down for me... But i still play it.. Some parts of the game i still enjoy... But kinda heartbroken that the spicy bits got axed

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Personally i think its because they made the game more vanilla... The game design was really good for me in the unrefined version...but in this version no mmf option.. That's a huge let down for me... But i still play it.. Some parts of the game i still enjoy... But kinda heartbroken that the spicy bits got axed
Dev tried to get both harem fans and ntr fans lol. Harem fans won't touch a brothel game with a 10 foot pole and ntr fans are as you said kinda heartbroken that the spicy bits got axed.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Wow, completely forgot about this one.
New update!
Is there any change log for the new version?

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
Dev tried to get both harem fans and ntr fans lol. Harem fans won't touch a brothel game with a 10 foot pole and ntr fans are as you said kinda heartbroken that the spicy bits got axed.
im not an ntr fan, i like sharing but not my partner...in the game u got your wife and other love interests which only you can fuck and all. but u also own a brothel with prostitutes and I think we should be given more options with them like sharing and gangbang, ...in the unrefined version we could even train them for that...thats a feature i really liked

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
and I was one of his patrons, but then those features i really loved got removed...and then i asked him in discord if those features will be added eventually and he told me there were no plans at all for that....so i just cancelled my membership...

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
There aren't even proper client events yet, are there? And if there were, there are no plans for more adventurous client events like with group sex. Which is a shame, because to me that makes the game just boring. What's the point of having a brothel then?
Yes, this made "brothel" management part of the game completely useless

• Sad
Reactions: Tiasung

chinob

May 2, 2021
Wow, completely forgot about this one.
New update!
Is there any change log for the new version?
This update highlight - a hot Otsu scene striving to make you happy with her tongue and wash all your worries out of you.
Hopefully, you'll enjoy it.
Work is continuing on the story and in the next chapter, you'll be spending your time with your precious Kisayo punishing a lewd gunslinger with Heterochromia.
Can you guess who it is?...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Wicked Rouge REFINE v0.12.0 changelog
------------------------------------------------------------------
STORY
- Added Otsu's hotspring scene which eventually leads to a sex scene with MC. Additional events with Umezou and Toneko, Nekomi with Kiku, and the scheming of the Tomomitsu gang.

GAMEPLAY
- Increased difficulty for boss battles on hard difficulty.

BUGFIX
- Fixed lobby upgrade at level 3+ locking game.
- Fixed Satsuki being unavailable even after her.
- Fixed issues with some gallery scenes wrong transfer points.

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Not sure who to tag for this, but found a small bug (in latest version)
During the morning of day 3, you're waked up by Kisayo, and she calls you by the name Yaichi, even though I had renamed my MC to a different name

1698317116948.png

Otsu also calls you Yaichi a few days later. So it seems the error is in multiple places all over the game.

Last edited:

Kudou

Jul 27, 2020
I was reading about the previous project and this one, I don't find it REFINED, basically all the interaction of the brothel was left aside to just static images, otherwise it follows the same course as all VN.

You will not take risks with anything and it will remain light, for all audiences, I even imagine that not even the MC's love interests will see contento. FFM

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes