Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Windows\WR\www\img\parallaxes\st_999965.png. The file is corrupt

that file is corrupted... can some one share to me ?...

Sirahi

May 10, 2020
Can anyone reduce the tomomitsu influence? I tried to use save editor but it didn't work and I also tried night raid but the game still ended after 2 days . I don't want to start the game from the beginning...

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Can anyone reduce the tomomitsu influence? I tried to use save editor but it didn't work and I also tried night raid but the game still ended after 2 days . I don't want to start the game from the beginning...
Use you do need to know the exact numerical value of what the influence is in your save file though. Then look for it in the variables at the bottom of the list.

Sirahi

May 10, 2020
Use you do need to know the exact numerical value of what the influence is in your save file though. Then look for it in the variables at the bottom of the list.
I used this and found the value I needed (Variable # 1262), but when switching to the regional map for some reason it came back

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I'm assuming you closed the game, then replaced the old save file before starting game again? If so then there might be a secondary value that's storing information related to influence as well.

If you didn't do that, i.e. just replaced the file while the game was open. You most likely just wound up loading what was stored in local memory rather than the actual save file.

bryanfran42

Aug 12, 2018
I have a problem. Yuka is not auto resting and remains at low health and energy.

I've tried cancelling all her activities and putting in the rest icon and nothing happens.

What should I do?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I have a problem. Yuka is not auto resting and remains at low health and energy.

I've tried cancelling all her activities and putting in the rest icon and nothing happens.

What should I do?
Download the fix in the OP? It might help :)

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Just curious does the game maker have a proof-reader/editor for this game?
I'm well aware of grammatical errors and I didn't respond because
Honestly, I just was so busy and didn't know how to respond as I knew the amount of work required. I think I was delaying the response until I forgot about it. Sorry for that.
I wasn't in a position to hire someone to proofread the entire game. (I was already/or planning to hire someone to help me fix java bugs and it's very expensive)
Thankfully, someone volunteered to proofread the game recently for a reasonable price (well, for free but I'm still paying once I review it cause it wouldn't feel right otherwise), I'm yet to check on the result, but I'm hopeful it'll please everyone.
And probably each update will be proofread from now on.
A couple of people, myself included, pointed out a bunch of script errors, but we eventually gave up because there were just too many. As you can see, fidless does now have a proofreader, and their work should be in the next version, hopefully. Don't know if they're going to be any good or not.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Jul 9, 2019
This game ... surprised me. I don't have much to add that hasn't already been mentioned in reviews, but this game is a gem. Very little of this game feels similar to other games. It's unique, and not "unique" in the lackluster gimmicky way that other games are. Also the polished presentation is beautiful and contributes greatly to immersion. Feels like an ambitious game in all the right ways.

aghie92

Mar 16, 2021
Hi Dev! I'm playing this game from Android and I stuck at Pay Debt Petal Quest. I already at day 90 but the counter still at 30. What should I do?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Sorry for not responding to some of the comments, last few weeks were hard for me and my family. A relative of mine was diagnosed with some health issues and I needed to take a short break.

Releasing a v0.8.3 (Proofread Test only) version.
Game's events were proofreader up to v0.7.3 and I need to confirm it doesn't break anything before I apply it to the current v0.9.0 I'm working on.

It would be helpful if someone could play through the game and confirm it doesn't break at some points or has strange grammar issues where instead of names it shows "\n[1]" or something like this.

Thank you for helping me out!

Hey everyone,

Before I apply full proofread to v0.9.0 upcoming update, I need to confirm if it's not breaking the current version.

This is the same previous version of the game with Yura resting fix applied and grammar fix up to v0.7.3. I applied the proofread automatically, otherwise replacing every single fix manually would take a lot more time.

Currently, only events are fixed.

I need your help to test this and confirm if it is not breaking anything within the game.

As for the v0.9.0 version, I'll be releasing it next month. Sorry for the lack of updates the past few weeks, some urgent real-life issues arise.

Multiple , full combat rework, and overall RPG feel improvement with additional sex events and stories are going to be added in a future update. At least 2 hours long.

Some exploration maps will allow collecting extra lower-class courtesans. The feature to allow extra girls to work in a brothel will be added soon.

If I'll have extra time, I also will add additional two small maps for early "intro" exploration to reach MC dead father and revise the Tomomitsu palace assault to match the quality of the current game.

Please report any issues with the current "Proofread Test" version. Lots of code was changed during proofreading and I need to confirm if it didn't break a game.

Thank you!

Leave your feedback here or on my .

Check the for more detailed information.

If this version is found faulty, play the older v0.8.2 version instead.

Report bugs, thank you!

-fidless

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Sorry for not responding to some of the comments, last few weeks were hard for me and my family. A relative of mine was diagnosed with some health issues and I needed to take a short break.

Releasing a v0.8.3 (Proofread Test only) version.
Game's events were proofreader up to v0.7.3 and I need to confirm it doesn't break anything before I apply it to the current v0.9.0 I'm working on.

It would be helpful if someone could play through the game and confirm it doesn't break at some points or has strange grammar issues where instead of names it shows "\n[1]" or something like this.

Thank you for helping me out!

Go take care of your own first, your die-hards will always be here even while we keep ourselves distracted. Take Care! (y)

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes