fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
You've probably been asked this many times, but I have to ask, why RPG maker? Is it not more efficient to use renply? Just want to know since a game scenario like this would seem more suited to that engine.
Renpy is a poor choice for such a game. Especially for features I currently planning to add. The more game become like an actual game, the more it becomes bothersome to work with renpy.
Both engines are great with their own faults, but for my porposes, RPGM is more advantageous.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What are you even saying. Renpy is a poor choice for such a game.
I have no idea about this. I am just a fan that loves what you done here and look forward to more of this. If you mean what you have right now is perfectly fitting I will support it because I want more of this.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
what happened to the sex animations. and the sex training location . i dont seem to have it View attachment 1095555
All the sex training scenes were replaced with a single still image and brief text description, for the fairly obvious on-reflection reason that they were scenes you'd have to play over and over again in order to get your girls' stats up. Yes, the scenes were better then- once. Having to go through them over and over again would just make you very tired of them, especially as they were unskippable while you held down the CTRL button and waited for the bar to fill.

There's an argument to make that the scenes should have been kept to play only the FIRST time you train each girl with a new sex action, and switch to the still image for subsequent repetitions, but that would still be fiddly and adds some arguably needless bloat to the game's size. Ultimately the swap was a simple and efficient change, and the game still has plenty of other sex animations to enjoy anyway.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
All the sex training scenes were replaced with a single still image and brief text description, for the fairly obvious on-reflection reason that they were scenes you'd have to play over and over again in order to get your girls' stats up. Yes, the scenes were better then- once. Having to go through them over and over again would just make you very tired of them, especially as they were unskippable while you held down the CTRL button and waited for the bar to fill.

There's an argument to make that the scenes should have been kept to play only the FIRST time you train each girl with a new sex action, and switch to the still image for subsequent repetitions, but that would still be fiddly and adds some arguably needless bloat to the game's size. Ultimately the swap was a simple and efficient change, and the game still has plenty of other sex animations to enjoy anyway.
Honestly for me the best case would have been if we would have a visitable repeatable sex scene after we got it on 100.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Honestly for me the best case would have been if we would have a visitable repeatable sex scene after we got it on 100.
Sex training unlocks new scenes/events (Right now only mid tier reward it unlocks events to visit courtesans and have "fun". More to be added). You can replay them using a gallery.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Konstantinus

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
what does it change from v0.8.2 to v0.8.3? it's always 370 maps, what should i change for my translation?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
what does it change from v0.8.2 to v0.8.3? it's always 370 maps, what should i change for my translation?
It supposes to fix grammar up to v0.7.3 and fix Yura resting issue. It is to test if proofread didn't break anything.

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐
Jan 1, 2020
Hi, love your work and love your art, I feel bad for you ( the relative thing ), take care, hope everything ends well.
Quick question, do you have in plans adding pregnancy?

Reactions: Thanis

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
It supposes to fix grammar up to v0.7.3 and fix Yura resting issue. It is to test if proofread didn't break anything.
I corrected the grammar (in Italian) during the translation, could you tell me the maps that were corrected for yura's rest? so I can change them too.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
Havent played the game yet but is it possible to change the name of the girls to whatever i like?

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes