fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
No. It is not even possible to change Protagonist name.
For girls, why would you even want to change their names? They're all established characters with their own stories and events. Makes no sense.
For MC, I could easily do that as the name actually attached to a code string which can be easily be changed within the game, but I made a choice not to do that. Yaichi is Yaichi. Taking away his name would lessen his identity.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
The past several Linux compilations will not play, FYI. Your compilers are in a massive need of updates.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Ive enjoyed this so far, just started playing recently. Well done for the most part, but I have to save very often because I get alot of crashes to desktop. I'm not too far in yet (day20ish), but eager to do more.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

JnA.Doge

Nov 26, 2017
Hello fidless!

I have been lurking in these forums for a while now, but this is the first time I actually posted in a thread. That is how much I love this game.

First of all, I would like to thank you (and your team, if any) for creating such a great game! Unfortunately, for legit reasons, I cannot support you financially. However, please know that I truly appreciate the work that you have done these past years. If you need more help with proofreading, then do not hesitate to tell me.

I would also like to take advantage of this post to kindly suggest to you to please make the old "sex training animations" available in the gallery in future updates, if you have not been working on that already. I would love to revisit some of those training sessions for "research purposes". ;)

Another suggestion from me is to update the "General Topics" feature for every girl, depending on what stage the player is in his/her playthrough. Specifically, the "Courtesan Role" (all courtesans) and "How She Feels about Me" (for all courtesans as well as Kisayo and Nekomi) should have a different dialogue based on the girls' affinity and training levels.

One final suggestion from me is to have more options during Yaichi's visits to his girls as the game progresses. As much as I love the "Get intimate" scenes from all courtesans, it was only a one-time thing. I believe it would better if we have more things to do with the girls, like "Hang Out", "Exhibitionism" (Outside the training area, of course), "Replay (Animated) Training Scenes", "Get Intimate" (threesome/foursome with the courtesans), and so on.

That is all for now. Once again, thank you very much for making such a unique and fun game! I would love to see this game become even better in the future! Stay safe out there and may you have a wonderful year and beyond.

Kind regards,
JnA

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
I'm having a play through on the 0.83 version, and so far so good, no major issues and I'm up to day 23, just completed the trip to beach.

I have skipped quite a bit of text as this isn't my first play through, but the below is the only issue I've seen so far.
It's quite near the start, minor typo I guess.

WR 1.jpg
Great game fidless, looking forward to more updates

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Here is another minor one from the beginning v0.8.3 - i think it is missing a 'to'
1616677322075.png

Reactions: fidless

Mauze

Jun 21, 2019
Could someone tell me which scenes I've missed and where to find them (if there is any, concidering that game is still in development)

JnA.Doge

Nov 26, 2017
Could someone tell me which scenes I've missed and where to find them (if there is any, concidering that game is still in development)

Most of what you are missing are Fang Mei's sex scenes. Just continue to train all her sex skills and these scenes will pop up.

Also, you will get the alternative Mei scene if you choose to sell her virginity instead of taking it. The last missing blow-job scene (same page as selling-off virgin Mei) is from Kisayo. Simply win against her in your "first card game" with her. Save before doing so because this game is won purely based on luck.

Hope that helps you out.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Mauze

Jun 21, 2019
Most of what you are missing are Fang Mei's sex scenes. Just continue to train all her sex skills and these scenes will pop up.

Also, you will get the alternative Mei scene if you choose to sell her virginity instead of taking it. The last missing blow-job scene (same page as selling-off virgin Mei) is from Kisayo. Simply win against her in your "first card game" with her. Save before doing so because this game is won purely based on luck.

Hope that helps you out.
Thank you very much!

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes