Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't played the game in a while. I'm still getting the same problems as before, like when I click on the gallery in the main menu I keep getting an error scene.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 6.47.58 PM.png

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I haven't played the game in a while. I'm still getting the same problems as before, like when I click on the gallery in the main menu I keep getting an error scene.

View attachment 1095150
I think I have fixed this error, but the current public version is just a proofread test to check if proofread didn't break any events.
You're having a gallery error because your save folder is empty. It should work fine in the upcoming v0.9.0.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I think I have fixed this error, but the current public version is just a proofread test to check if proofread didn't break any events.
You're having a gallery error because your save folder is empty. It should work fine in the upcoming v0.9.0.
Thank you. I was wondering why I couldn't see my gallery. I know I had saved files before. I guess it was for an older version.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
oh dear.. i did not see that post... Why the hell you still using XP?.. you have a pentium 3 mainboard and CPU or something man?
It's an old post, he has complained before. He just has to realize that the time has come to upgrade. Can't be struggling with a 18 year old OS and expect everything to work.

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
are there more games like this where the main female protagonist / main romance option is asian? This seems to have the best looking asian girls out of all the games I've seen. Most games seem to have like one single asian romance option added in as an afterthought with barely any content for her.

Reactions: Choyz

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I'm not usually into anime type (style?) games, but this has definitely piqued my interest. Gonna give it a go. The art direction sold it to me.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
are there more games like this where the main female protagonist / main romance option is asian? This seems to have the best looking asian girls out of all the games I've seen. Most games seem to have like one single asian romance option added in as an afterthought with barely any content for her.
My game has asians :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Asteright

May 19, 2020
You've probably been asked this many times, but I have to ask, why RPG maker? Is it not more efficient to use renply? Just want to know since a game scenario like this would seem more suited to that engine.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Kingvlad
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes