3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Wife at all cost" version "0.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wife at all cost" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Gotta say, I fail to see how the plot for stealing the wife to be a slut for the company is of any real consequence. The Red Door hardly seems like a threat, considering the husband only cares about being cucked...the other husbands obviously put up a fight, or the wife wasn't on board with the program. The couple featured in this story need no manipulation or underhanded tactics, they're all in, and enthusiastic from the word go. Would have been better, at least for the loving path, if there was some doubt and reluctance from the wife to follow through with her husbands fantasy.
Still a decent game, just sort of slipping into the adventurous couple territory...wife will bang everyone with a pulse, while hubby watches his marriage crumble away.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Gotta say, I fail to see how the plot for stealing the wife to be a slut for the company is of any real consequence. The Red Door hardly seems like a threat, considering the husband only cares about being cucked...the other husbands obviously put up a fight, or the wife wasn't on board with the program. The couple featured in this story need no manipulation or underhanded tactics, they're all in, and enthusiastic from the word go. Would have been better, at least for the loving path, if there was some doubt and reluctance from the wife to follow through with her husbands fantasy.
Still a decent game, just sort of slipping into the adventurous couple territory...wife will bang everyone with a pulse, while hubby watches his marriage crumble away.
Hi friend thanks for your comment.
As I said in some posts we are only at the beginning and everything to write.
The game is not finished the red door and Favalli's organization will be well described in my game.
The first episodes are always pale as in the movies I let you glimpse just to intrigue you and prepare you for what you will see.
Indeed I also intend to open surveys and give you the opportunity to participate in the SASSOSAPORI organization.
Then the twist will come when I will slowly make you discover who is behind the Sassosapori everything will become clearer to you.

Of course I couldn't tell it all in the first 5 episodes already.
Believe me behind the Red Door there are no angry husbands but there is much more.

Then regarding the love path you said uan thing that will come out in the next ... wow I was anticipating the next episode .... nothing you will have to see the 7 chapter.
Thanks again for your interest

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Plot is terrible. Characters are acting in nonsense way.
It starts right at the start of game, where the lover boy has his own naked picture right next to his bed. WHAT?! And wife's reaction to said picture?? "Lovely backside." OMG!! Anybody's reaction should be "This guy has mental issues."
Whole game is full of nonsense stuff.

I dont understand, how this game can have such high score. I guess NTR fans must auto vote 5/5 , because they see "NTR" tag.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Plot is terrible. Characters are acting in nonsense way.
It starts right at the start of game, where the lover boy has his own naked picture right next to his bed. WHAT?! And wife's reaction to said picture?? "Lovely backside." OMG!! Anybody's reaction should be "This guy has mental issues."
Whole game is full of nonsense stuff.

Hi buddy, thank you for calling me mentally ill.
In fact, the first images were difficult even if now they say they are very nice ... Maybe you didn't continue with the reading of the story?
However, it was enough to read a few previous posts to know that I'm just a humble storyteller. and I am never proposed as a Guru.
I disagree with you that the story doesn't make sense. But you know tastes are tastes.
I'm sorry you talk like that about the people who follow me I don't think you're a nice person talking like that.
You can criticize my game and give me bad publicity but don't assume what people are doing.
Remember people who impose their opinions create an ugly world.
If you thought your bad words hurt me you should know that life has been meaner to me lately.
So I don't leave you with bad words like you did.
But with live and let live.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hi buddy, thank you for calling me mentally ill.
In fact, the first images were difficult even if now they say they are very nice ... Maybe you didn't continue with the reading of the story?
However, it was enough to read a few previous posts to know that I'm just a humble storyteller. and I am never proposed as a Guru.
I disagree with you that the story doesn't make sense. But you know tastes are tastes.
I'm sorry you talk like that about the people who follow me I don't think you're a nice person talking like that.
You can criticize my game and give me bad publicity but don't assume what people are doing.
Remember people who impose their opinions create an ugly world.
If you thought your bad words hurt me you should know that life has been meaner to me lately.
So I don't leave you with bad words like you did.
But with live and let live.
Dude, you are taking criticism the wrong way. Instead of being offended, that somebody doesnt like your (stupid) plot, you should think about the way you can improve the bad points and your overall writing.

Or dont improve those bad points. But then you should expect that some people will not like it.

-----------------------------------------------
I will give you another example of a thing that could have been done better:
At start of the game you are given the choice "What story do you want to follow?" and you are given 2 choices "Lucrezia Mistress." or "Lucrecia Love". Those options dont make much sense. You need to include better explanation.

1.) Are players choosing the way Lucrecia will change? If Lucrecia will become some sex mistress or if she will be "loving" wife.

2.) Or is the choice of the narrative focus?? Will the game tell the story from Lucrezia's POV or from the Augustus's POV (he is Lucrezia's Love). Its little bit confusing, because right after making your choice, the game will start either with Lucrezia or Augustus depending on your choice.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "DrDerpington, post: 5181292, membro: 234648"]
Amico, stai prendendo le critiche nel modo sbagliato. Invece di essere offeso, che a qualcuno non piace la tua trama (stupida), dovresti pensare al modo in cui puoi migliorare i punti negativi e la tua scrittura generale.

O non migliorare quei punti negativi. Ma allora dovresti aspettarti che ad alcune persone non piacerà.

Ti darò un altro esempio di una cosa che avrebbe potuto essere fatta meglio:
All'inizio del gioco ti viene data la scelta " Quale storia vuoi seguire? " E ti vengono date 2 scelte " Lucrezia Mistress. " O " Lucrecia Love ". Queste opzioni non hanno molto senso. È necessario includere una spiegazione migliore.

1.) I giocatori stanno scegliendo il modo in cui cambierà Lucrecia? Se Lucrecia diventerà un'amante del sesso o se sarà una moglie "amorevole".

2.) O è la scelta del focus narrativo ?? Il gioco racconterà la storia dal punto di vista di Lucrezia o dal punto di vista di Augustus (è l'Amore di Lucrezia ). È un po 'confuso, perché subito dopo aver fatto la tua scelta, il gioco inizierà con Lucrezia o Augustus a seconda della tua scelta.
[/CITAZIONE]
Guarda che non voglio creare polemiche che non mi sono mai piaciute ...
In realtà ho risposto alla tua affermazione che sono malato di mente e che le persone che valutano il gioco con 5 stelle lo sono solo perché dice NTR come se pensassi che le persone siano tutte stupide.
È tutto.
Allora i gusti sono gusti se non ti piace il gioco. Rispetto la tua decisione e i tuoi gusti.
E se invece mi avessi chiesto cose tecniche come quelle che hai sollevato ora, sarei stato felice di risponderti perché e perché o fatto certe cose.
Ora, dato che mi piace chiarire le cose e conversare con le persone in modo educato, ti chiedo di scusarti o rettificare ciò che hai detto sulle persone che votano.
Se poi vuoi aiutarmi con qualche consiglio, sicuramente potremmo diventare buoni amici ma in modo educato e con dialoghi costruttivi.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Dude, you are taking criticism the wrong way. Instead of being offended, that somebody doesnt like your (stupid) plot, you should think about the way you can improve the bad points and your overall writing.

Or dont improve those bad points. But then you should expect that some people will not like it.

At start of the game you are given the choice "What story do you want to follow?" and you are given 2 choices "Lucrezia Mistress." or "Lucrecia Love". Those options dont make much sense. You need to include better explanation.

1.) Are players choosing the way Lucrecia will change? If Lucrecia will become some sex mistress or if she will be "loving" wife.

2.) Or is the choice of the narrative focus?? Will the game tell the story from Lucrezia's POV or from the Augustus's POV (he is Lucrezia's Love). Its little bit confusing, because right after making your choice, the game will start either with Lucrezia or Augustus depending on your choice.
It's pretty obvious that the paths are a either a dominating wife who is in control, or that of a more submissive wife. I don't see how you can call something stupid, yet at the same time explain how you fail to understand it.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
It's pretty obvious that the paths are a either a dominating wife who is in control, or that of a more submissive wife. I don't see how you can call something stupid, yet at the same time explain how you fail to understand it.
Dude, thats your conclusion AFTER you played both paths. Choice doesnt explain it.

But still it's not very good comparison. I dont understand why "Lucrezia love" must equal to "submissive wife".
Also "Lucrezia mistress" isnt very good translation either. Mistress has many meanings. It can be translated as "woman" , "lady", "miss", "teacher" etc. I definitely did not see it coming, that she is going to become dominating wife. Better explanation at the start of game would have been welcomed.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Dude, thats your conclusion AFTER you played both paths. Choice doesnt explain it.

But still it's not very good comparison. I dont understand why "Lucrezia love" must equal to "submissive wife".
Also "Lucrezia mistress" isnt very good translation either. Mistress has many meanings. It can be translated as "woman" , "lady", "miss", "teacher" etc. I definitely did not see it coming, that she is going to become dominating wife. Better explanation at the start of game would have been welcomed.
A curious question of where are you from?
Ah thanks anyway for your feedback it seemed strange to me that something could fit me hahahahah

but you're right the first images are grainy that's why I'm redoing them.
I hope you like this one.
[/ QUOTE] ascena226.png

Reactions: sisso69 and Mikk88

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017

err did you just amazed when people missed the point of your criticism when the way you convey it sounded like whiney kid?
your latest post are critics, your previous one are whiney bashy.

i agree with some of your points though.

Reactions: patrickB

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Just played this game once for the first time, here is my analysis of it.

The Renders: I can't complain, they are rather good. Well done.

The Code: It's not buggy as far as I noticed. Good job there.

Production Rate: Good job there. 2,324 renders in 7 months is a good job a few hundred renders a month.

The Story + Writing: This is the area I think that could use the most improvement otherwise it's a really great game. I'll elaborate on the writing.

I'm going to go into depth, and try to help you see how it could be written better. Not trying to be a dick, and I wish you luck this is just some feedback to try to help you improve. You do have some clear talents, but to be fair writing aint your strong suit.

From the OP and start of the game I'm thinking this game has 3 protagonists. So I'd be expecting choices for all 3, and interactions all based on how others made choices too to build the story that way, and it could be great! It's mostly just the wife getting choices, and I thought it would be a bit more of a balance, but the other 2 main characters do get the occasional choice.

Right off the bat a prime opportunity for some taboo action was missed. The new man that lives in the house could have easily been a nephew of the bald man, or perhaps an estranged son from a previous relationship. Maybe even the wife's little brother that just graduated from college and has no place else to stay as their parents are dead. This would require patching of course for patreon compliance.

The Wife (Lucrezia): I think the game would be far better if more control was given over her actions. Some simple things like giving the boy a hug or not when meeting him. As at the start it's a major choice less drought, and a minor choice like that could be done in 1 or 2 extra renders. A dozen more little choices like the example here given sprinkled in none of which having major path changes would make it much more enjoyable. Another of my gripes is that her sexual actions are often times not very optional. Husband wants a blowjob... Then she sucks his dick no option. Why no "I have a head ache" or "spit/swallow" option after. No option to be faithful is a big drawback. Without the boring option in play the fun option is less fun. She is not malleable enough.

The Husband (Augusto): A very boring guy. Like super boring, and annoying too. A bit more humor should have been added to him, maybe make his character feel more like a "Sugar Daddy" type or possibly even a big fat party animal like "Chris Farley". Look at her, then look at him... It's money it's obvious as the guy doesn't really have any redeeming qualities.. If you are going to give him choices spy on the wife or not is kinda boring it would be better to be able to buy her things at various poiints, maybe take her out on a date or two something... It's like they got no chemistry there. They have sex scenes... but why? There is no real romance there. If she is going to be cheating on the guy, I want it so he puts some more effort in to it. Cheating on a lazy slob is not as fun as cheating on the guy if he were trying to get back in shape, and got a wig for his head, maybe try to take better care of himself and the relationship. He isn't charming enough, nor does he spoil the wife enough to really add the "guilt factor" to make cheating feel guilty. Maybe even toss in some funny slap stick stuff with the guy. The guy starts off too cucky. "Here smell wife's perfume!" The fuck guy? Really... Who the fuck says shit like that!? It would be fine if he had that as an option I guess if you want to go straight up cuck, but him being forced to act like a cuck no choice is so lame. That's just so unlikable. Way too cucky of a guy. It would be better if his perosnality could be swung to act more and less like a cuck. Give the guy at least half a back bone I mean come on...

The Lover (Cristian): As previously mentioned taboo opportunities lost. This guy is missing prime choices for real. There is a point where the husband and wife with the wife's back to him are hugging and husband is playing grab ass with her and her ass is hanging out a bit in panties. Why can't this guy try to get a little sneaky squeezy squeeze of his own in there? I'm talking sneaky like maybe she thinks it's the hubby. The husband is such a cuck though that the guy just goes ahead and grabs that ass anyways sniffing her perfume and husband don't do shit. The husband is so cucky that it makes it not even fun to be bull / guy to swing in there. The husbands behavior basically spoon feeds this guy the wife's pussy. This guy is really unlikeeable too.

A Few Odd spots as an example:

There is this plumber guy: They got fucked up pipes or whatever fair enough, and the guy goes from normal plumber talk to rapey in like 3 seconds. Wife gets all mad, but undresses for him and he cums on her tits, but that sex scene is like totally missing, and no options. I replay this part a couple of times and it's like what happened here? Did they just say "Fuck it lets skip the sex scene and do a real quick before and after no choices..." If so... Come on guy... Don't do that! Where is the missing scene? You can't tell me that's the whole scene I don't believe it.

WTF office blowjob: So Cristian works at the office. And there is this girl that works there that says something like: "I'm thirsty." Then Cristian is all like. You are a slave now. Come suck my dick with a real angry face. She's like "Sure!" and that happens. This happens like right in the middle of the office too with at least 2 other people in ear shot. That's just brute force no finess putting a blowjob in there. It's just weird. It's not like these 2 are shown having any prior interactions or anything. Then there is no real follow up or explanation for it at all after.

Park Rapists: So... the wife figures the husband is a cuck. They come up with a plan for the wife to be in the park in ripped up clothes and come across some guys, but the husband is like watching from the woods jerking off. Then the wife is supposed to flirt with the guys or whatever then run away or something... I don't even know. I'm guessing this was supposed to be some sort of exhibitionism or sharing or something I just don't know. It's just so random and doesn't really make any sense at all.

To cuck or not to cuck that is the question: So we got this guy who is like push the wife into other dudes arms. There you go sniff her I'm gonna jerk off in the forest while she nearly gets raped and runs away level of cuck... Then this same mega cuck guy also lets the wife sit on a dudes lap and get dick out and not really fuck him or anything, but they fool around a little then husband drags her off to fuck her himself depriving the bull? Shit or get off the pot cuck! The guy is such a big cuck that he cucks himself out of being cucked! It's like cuckception... a cuck within a cuck... The guy cucked himself out of being a cuck! You can't make it so the guy is soooooo much of a cuck like that then do a total 180 that chickens out real quick and just want to not share her. No... just no. This sort of inconsistancy bugs the shit out of me. If you are gonna let the wife give some other dude a lap dance and whip his dick out... Let her fuck him too cuck, the fuck is wrong with this guy? Wife is obviously unsatisfied by his dick, but oh well... Cucking is not something you can do "halfway" it's all in or all out shit or get off the pot when making a character a cuck. Cuckoldry is not for the fickle flip floppers. That bull should have followed that couple to the bedroom and said "That's my pussy tonight cuck do you want to fight about it? I got this you can watch if you want, or get the fuck out but I'm gonna hit that!" to the husband and just fucked the shit out of the wife if he stayed and watched or not. So a mutual cuck fail, and bull fail. Cuck is not cuck enough, and bull is not bull enough. Also, wife has no option to be like "Fuck you, I'm fucking whoever the fuck I want or nobody tonight my pussy my choiuce..." so cheating wife aint cheating enough... nor is she faithful enough if trying to be faithful... She don't get to pick what dick she wants that night or any time really...

How to improve:

When writing a scene I think it's important to make characters more relatable, and to some degree realistic of course as it's an adult game / fiction it's okay to push a little beyond the norms, but if you push really far out there it loses something. It's okay to allow for a little build up, and tension. You don't need people to fuck right away or get sexual right away. Some foreshadowing would be a big plus. Some humor or drama would be great. You don't need to throw in a sex scene with every other first interaction. Let the characters develop a little first. A range of emotions is important to show. You want likeable characters not ones that people hate. A bit more day to day stuff and character building would also go a long way. Flexibility and choices is also a big thing. You don't need to just tell it one way. More choices to act certain ways would be great.

That's my 2 cents, good luck with your game, and you have some definite talent there. If you put a little more effort into that writing then this game would be spectacular.

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Just played this game once for the first time, here is my analysis of it.

The Renders: I can't complain, they are rather good. Well done.

The Code: It's not buggy as far as I noticed. Good job there.

Production Rate: Good job there. 2,324 renders in 7 months is a good job a few hundred renders a month.

The Story + Writing: This is the area I think that could use the most improvement otherwise it's a really great game. I'll elaborate on the writing.

I'm going to go into depth, and try to help you see how it could be written better. Not trying to be a dick, and I wish you luck this is just some feedback to try to help you improve. You do have some clear talents, but to be fair writing aint your strong suit.

From the OP and start of the game I'm thinking this game has 3 protagonists. So I'd be expecting choices for all 3, and interactions all based on how others made choices too to build the story that way, and it could be great! It's mostly just the wife getting choices, and I thought it would be a bit more of a balance, but the other 2 main characters do get the occasional choice.

Right off the bat a prime opportunity for some taboo action was missed. The new man that lives in the house could have easily been a nephew of the bald man, or perhaps an estranged son from a previous relationship. Maybe even the wife's little brother that just graduated from college and has no place else to stay as their parents are dead. This would require patching of course for patreon compliance.

The Wife (Lucrezia): I think the game would be far better if more control was given over her actions. Some simple things like giving the boy a hug or not when meeting him. As at the start it's a major choice less drought, and a minor choice like that could be done in 1 or 2 extra renders. A dozen more little choices like the example here given sprinkled in none of which having major path changes would make it much more enjoyable. Another of my gripes is that her sexual actions are often times not very optional. Husband wants a blowjob... Then she sucks his dick no option. Why no "I have a head ache" or "spit/swallow" option after. No option to be faithful is a big drawback. Without the boring option in play the fun option is less fun. She is not malleable enough.

The Husband (Augusto): A very boring guy. Like super boring, and annoying too. A bit more humor should have been added to him, maybe make his character feel more like a "Sugar Daddy" type or possibly even a big fat party animal like "Chris Farley". Look at her, then look at him... It's money it's obvious as the guy doesn't really have any redeeming qualities.. If you are going to give him choices spy on the wife or not is kinda boring it would be better to be able to buy her things at various poiints, maybe take her out on a date or two something... It's like they got no chemistry there. They have sex scenes... but why? There is no real romance there. If she is going to be cheating on the guy, I want it so he puts some more effort in to it. Cheating on a lazy slob is not as fun as cheating on the guy if he were trying to get back in shape, and got a wig for his head, maybe try to take better care of himself and the relationship. He isn't charming enough, nor does he spoil the wife enough to really add the "guilt factor" to make cheating feel guilty. Maybe even toss in some funny slap stick stuff with the guy. The guy starts off too cucky. "Here smell wife's perfume!" The fuck guy? Really... Who the fuck says shit like that!? It would be fine if he had that as an option I guess if you want to go straight up cuck, but him being forced to act like a cuck no choice is so lame. That's just so unlikable. Way too cucky of a guy. It would be better if his perosnality could be swung to act more and less like a cuck. Give the guy at least half a back bone I mean come on...

The Lover (Cristian): As previously mentioned taboo opportunities lost. This guy is missing prime choices for real. There is a point where the husband and wife with the wife's back to him are hugging and husband is playing grab ass with her and her ass is hanging out a bit in panties. Why can't this guy try to get a little sneaky squeezy squeeze of his own in there? I'm talking sneaky like maybe she thinks it's the hubby. The husband is such a cuck though that the guy just goes ahead and grabs that ass anyways sniffing her perfume and husband don't do shit. The husband is so cucky that it makes it not even fun to be bull / guy to swing in there. The husbands behavior basically spoon feeds this guy the wife's pussy. This guy is really unlikeeable too.

A Few Odd spots as an example:

There is this plumber guy: They got fucked up pipes or whatever fair enough, and the guy goes from normal plumber talk to rapey in like 3 seconds. Wife gets all mad, but undresses for him and he cums on her tits, but that sex scene is like totally missing, and no options. I replay this part a couple of times and it's like what happened here? Did they just say "Fuck it lets skip the sex scene and do a real quick before and after no choices..." If so... Come on guy... Don't do that! Where is the missing scene? You can't tell me that's the whole scene I don't believe it.

WTF office blowjob: So Cristian works at the office. And there is this girl that works there that says something like: "I'm thirsty." Then Cristian is all like. You are a slave now. Come suck my dick with a real angry face. She's like "Sure!" and that happens. This happens like right in the middle of the office too with at least 2 other people in ear shot. That's just brute force no finess putting a blowjob in there. It's just weird. It's not like these 2 are shown having any prior interactions or anything. Then there is no real follow up or explanation for it at all after.

Park Rapists: So... the wife figures the husband is a cuck. They come up with a plan for the wife to be in the park in ripped up clothes and come across some guys, but the husband is like watching from the woods jerking off. Then the wife is supposed to flirt with the guys or whatever then run away or something... I don't even know. I'm guessing this was supposed to be some sort of exhibitionism or sharing or something I just don't know. It's just so random and doesn't really make any sense at all.

To cuck or not to cuck that is the question: So we got this guy who is like push the wife into other dudes arms. There you go sniff her I'm gonna jerk off in the forest while she nearly gets raped and runs away level of cuck... Then this same mega cuck guy also lets the wife sit on a dudes lap and get dick out and not really fuck him or anything, but they fool around a little then husband drags her off to fuck her himself depriving the bull? Shit or get off the pot cuck! The guy is such a big cuck that he cucks himself out of being cucked! It's like cuckception... a cuck within a cuck... The guy cucked himself out of being a cuck! You can't make it so the guy is soooooo much of a cuck like that then do a total 180 that chickens out real quick and just want to not share her. No... just no. This sort of inconsistancy bugs the shit out of me. If you are gonna let the wife give some other dude a lap dance and whip his dick out... Let her fuck him too cuck, the fuck is wrong with this guy? Wife is obviously unsatisfied by his dick, but oh well... Cucking is not something you can do "halfway" it's all in or all out shit or get off the pot when making a character a cuck. Cuckoldry is not for the fickle flip floppers. That bull should have followed that couple to the bedroom and said "That's my pussy tonight cuck do you want to fight about it? I got this you can watch if you want, or get the fuck out but I'm gonna hit that!" to the husband and just fucked the shit out of the wife if he stayed and watched or not. So a mutual cuck fail, and bull fail. Cuck is not cuck enough, and bull is not bull enough. Also, wife has no option to be like "Fuck you, I'm fucking whoever the fuck I want or nobody tonight my pussy my choiuce..." so cheating wife aint cheating enough... nor is she faithful enough if trying to be faithful... She don't get to pick what dick she wants that night or any time really...

How to improve:

When writing a scene I think it's important to make characters more relatable, and to some degree realistic of course as it's an adult game / fiction it's okay to push a little beyond the norms, but if you push really far out there it loses something. It's okay to allow for a little build up, and tension. You don't need people to fuck right away or get sexual right away. Some foreshadowing would be a big plus. Some humor or drama would be great. You don't need to throw in a sex scene with every other first interaction. Let the characters develop a little first. A range of emotions is important to show. You want likeable characters not ones that people hate. A bit more day to day stuff and character building would also go a long way. Flexibility and choices is also a big thing. You don't need to just tell it one way. More choices to act certain ways would be great.

That's my 2 cents, good luck with your game, and you have some definite talent there. If you put a little more effort into that writing then this game would be spectacular.
Hi yihman1 thanks for your comment it is an honor to have you here on the page I know your game and I find it FABULOUS.
You left me very constructive feedback and in fact as I've always said in my previous posts when I started with the game I only had one dream of telling a story that was particularly strange.
The start was difficult, I had no skills in graphics, much less in programming.
The only thing is the desire to try and tell this story.
Thanks to people like you I am improving a lot and in fact the choices and the dialogues will improve more and more.
I am also carrying out the restructuring of the first episodes so as to improve the game and make it unified.
Again as I said earlier, the game started accelerated first due to the lack of experience which made me make some mistakes and the second because I wanted to emphasize that Augusto's fantasies manifested quickly enough to make the next episodes more and more fascinating.
Even Caterina in my opinion was accelerated at the beginning in fact many wrote to me but what does Caterina do and why is she a slave what could ever have happened so important ... And here I answer that the next episodes will make you understand who is behind the Sassosapori.
Thanks again for your intervention and your advice will be taken into consideration.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 18.09.21

Bonjour et merci pour ce jeu, le thème du jeu est sympa, les graphismes également. Il y a quelque que petite erreurs. Au début du jeu Cristian parle a la place de Augusto quelque mots et phrase sont resté en italien. Un bon petit jeu quand même vivement la suite je me suis permis de le traduire en français

Version : Wifeatallcost-0.9-pc fr

Hello and thank you for this game, the theme of the game is nice, the graphics too.There are some small mistakes. At the beginning of the game Cristian speaks instead of Augusto some words and phrases remained in Italian. A good little game, but I've translated it into French.

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Bonjour et merci pour ce jeu, le thème du jeu est sympa, les graphismes également. Il y a quelque que petite erreurs. Au début du jeu Cristian parle a la place de Augusto quelque mots et phrase sont resté en italien. Un bon petit jeu quand même vivement la suite je me suis permis de le traduire en français

Version : Wifeatallcost-0.6-pc fr

Lien Google

Hello and thank you for this game, the theme of the game is nice, the graphics too.There are some small mistakes. At the beginning of the game Cristian speaks instead of Augusto some words and phrases remained in Italian. A good little game, but I've translated it into French.
It is a pleasure and honor thanks

Reactions: Franky28
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes