3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Lucrezia&Augusto Hi guys, I hope this new game will be good as Wife at All Costs was. I loved cuckold and humiliation contents in Wife at All Costs a lot. Could you share planned tags for the first release and also, if is possible, future tags? Thx!

---------------------

Ciao ragazzi, spero che questo nuovo gioco sarà bello come lo era Wife at All Costs. Io ho amato molto i contenuti cuckold e di umiliazione in Wife at All Costs. Potreste condividere i tag previsti per la prima release e anche, se possibile, i tag futuri? Grazie!

Reactions: InDarkLove

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Reactions: InDarkLove

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
if by any chance you know and would like to recommend other full family ntr fantasies games, please share,
it would be amazing,

View attachment 2301547
Good NTR games in no particular order
Torrid Tales, Exciting Games, Couples Duet of love & lust, Perfect housewife, Lauras lustful secrets, Babysitters, Office wife, Spellbook, A life worth living, A new beginning, Family affair, Wifes a Star, Family, friends and strangers, Watching my Wife, The Tyrant, The Motel, Lisa, Lily of the valley, Perfect Marriage, John, Where it all began, Power vaccum, Perseverance, Noemis toscana rebirth, Lidas adventures, Adventurous couple, Blackmailing the family

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2301228
Small survey among us friends.
But a blackmailer who would see such a situation?

Option A: Blackmailer watching husband fuck wife and daughter? Expression of humiliation.

Option B: Blackmailer screwing wife and daughter in front of husband?

Option C: Blackmailer fucking wife and daughter in front of the son (Alessio.)?
Definately B!

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
View attachment 2301228
Small survey among us friends.
But a blackmailer who would see such a situation?

Option A: Blackmailer watching husband fuck wife and daughter? Expression of humiliation.

Option B: Blackmailer screwing wife and daughter in front of husband?

Option C: Blackmailer fucking wife and daughter in front of the son (Alessio.)?
Y si hacen un cuarteto entre todos, y termina en orgia?
And if they make a quartet between all of them, and it ends in an orgy?

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Dear Luana,

the sensual & delicious vibes aura i am getting from you, reminds me of that beautifull poem and chant in renaissance
Italian & Romanian language in this passage, declaring love towards Lust & Pleasure in secret Hedonism:

it's from the movie 'eyes wide shut'

View attachment 2301950
Darling you make me blush..
I think it is a very fascinating poem that encapsulates the essence of sin and transgressive erotic fantasy.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I feel the same way.
I'll put up a spoiler to let you know how I saw my novel.
If you feel like taking a peek, go ahead.
I await your opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Firstly Apologies for not replying sooner... I've had a busy few days.

Im not sure if i have got the full understanding of your spoiler but will try my best to understand it all.

I understand that many people who play these games want certain content that I may not like and vice versa. The only hard line I have is very strong interracial (pro black attitudes) i.e where black cock is the only cock that white girls are allowed to fuck and white guys are only good for strong abuse... For a better understanding on this see Black new world order. I found that game very vile.

What I am trying to say here is that even if you do have blackmail of FMC behind MMC's back I will still play your game as it will still intrigue me where exactly it is going.

My own personal view about Sandra and her husband cheating on her is that If she has forgiven him then she needs to move on from it and forget about it. IF she is not telling her husband about being blackmailed because he has cheated on her in the past or as a way of revenge for his cheating then she has not truly forgiven her husband. Again IF her reasoning behind the move to France is because of her husband cheating and cheats on her husband in France then again she has not truly forgiven her husband in the first place.... So I do look forward to finding out why she has moved her family to France.

I don't think that we need choices at every decision through the game, however I do like choices at important decisions in a game..... i.e where a wife is choosing a person to cheat on her husband with we have a choice as to whom the new lover could be.... I personally will choose a guy that is kind and caring over a guy who is a asshole to the wife and if known to the husband is downright abusive towards the husband the type of guy that just wants to get into the wife's knickers and fuck for the sake of gaining another notch on the bedpost so to speak... Alot of this does come down to how well the dev writes the game. Also the telling of the storey has to make sense and not just have a sex scene just for the sake of having a sex scene. IMO this is where the game TAC has failed. The first few chapters made sense but after about chapter 7 I think, ( where FMC met the MMC's dad) the game stoped being about an adventurous couple and more about how much sex the FMC can have.

You say that Sandra falls in love with another man but that the real betrayal comes from the blackmail.... I have never understood why anyone would fall in love with a blackmailer. be it that it is the woman that is being blackmailed or the husband, to me it just doesn't make sense or maybe I am misunderstanding you meaning there.

Now let's talk about a perversion that Stephen and I have discussed at length.
That is, father and daughter.
( The daughter does not integrate into French society so the daughter approaches the father? This is my idea and would be conductible to Sandra's incest path. That is, Sandra cannot forgive her husband and an incestuous situation is created).

(Stefano instead proposed the same scenario but with a relationship between brothers)
To complicate things my husband said why not put blackmail by Veronica and Alessio's new school friends? )
What do you think? Does it fit?
I'm sorry I don't quite understand what your meaning here....
Are you saying that because the daughter finds it hard to integrate into French society that she forms and incestuous relationship with her dad? I don't understand how this would be conductible to Sandra's incest path.
However I prefer your route over incest between brothers. or maybe you could have both options .

I am like you if that I like when a husband and wife indulge in each others fantasies. It does show love between a couple and tests the strength of their relationship. I also like where if one partner does not feel comfortable with the other's fantasy they encourage the other to seek out another party to indulge in that fantasy. A bit like me and my wife :)

One of the reasons that I fell in love with a wife at all costs is because it is a relationship between a beautiful woman and a fat bald guy.

At the end of the day you guys are the creators of your game and primarily make it for yourselves and share it with us. I have said this before, make the game the way that you see fit not how we the players want it. That doesn't mean that you don't take our views or opinions on board, or ask us for an input in a certain scenario but primarily make it your way otherwise you will loose interest in making the game and abandon it.

Again this is just my 2 cents worth.

As for your little poll
How about the option of the blackmailer has fun with the wife and or daughter and the husband and son are made to watch maybe even clean up after :devilish:.

Many hugs and kisses to you both from my wife and I and we wish you the best for this new adventure of yours

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hello darling, you have nothing to apologise for, I am always happy to hear from you and I also understand that there may be more important commitments.
P.s Say hello to your wife for me.
Firstly Apologies for not replying sooner... I've had a busy few days.

Im not sure if i have got the full understanding of your spoiler but will try my best to understand it all.

I understand that many people who play these games want certain content that I may not like and vice versa. The only hard line I have is very strong interracial (pro black attitudes) i.e where black cock is the only cock that white girls are allowed to fuck and white guys are only good for strong abuse... For a better understanding on this see Black new world order. I found that game very vile.

What I am trying to say here is that even if you do have blackmail of FMC behind MMC's back I will still play your game as it will still intrigue me where exactly it is going.

My own personal view about Sandra and her husband cheating on her is that If she has forgiven him then she needs to move on from it and forget about it. IF she is not telling her husband about being blackmailed because he has cheated on her in the past or as a way of revenge for his cheating then she has not truly forgiven her husband. Again IF her reasoning behind the move to France is because of her husband cheating and cheats on her husband in France then again she has not truly forgiven her husband in the first place.... So I do look forward to finding out why she has moved her family to France.

I don't think that we need choices at every decision through the game, however I do like choices at important decisions in a game..... i.e where a wife is choosing a person to cheat on her husband with we have a choice as to whom the new lover could be.... I personally will choose a guy that is kind and caring over a guy who is a asshole to the wife and if known to the husband is downright abusive towards the husband the type of guy that just wants to get into the wife's knickers and fuck for the sake of gaining another notch on the bedpost so to speak... Alot of this does come down to how well the dev writes the game. Also the telling of the storey has to make sense and not just have a sex scene just for the sake of having a sex scene. IMO this is where the game TAC has failed. The first few chapters made sense but after about chapter 7 I think, ( where FMC met the MMC's dad) the game stoped being about an adventurous couple and more about how much sex the FMC can have.

You say that Sandra falls in love with another man but that the real betrayal comes from the blackmail.... I have never understood why anyone would fall in love with a blackmailer. be it that it is the woman that is being blackmailed or the husband, to me it just doesn't make sense or maybe I am misunderstanding you meaning there.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what your meaning here....
Are you saying that because the daughter finds it hard to integrate into French society that she forms and incestuous relationship with her dad? I don't understand how this would be conductible to Sandra's incest path.
However I prefer your route over incest between brothers. or maybe you could have both options .

I am like you if that I like when a husband and wife indulge in each others fantasies. It does show love between a couple and tests the strength of their relationship. I also like where if one partner does not feel comfortable with the other's fantasy they encourage the other to seek out another party to indulge in that fantasy. A bit like me and my wife :)

One of the reasons that I fell in love with a wife at all costs is because it is a relationship between a beautiful woman and a fat bald guy.

At the end of the day you guys are the creators of your game and primarily make it for yourselves and share it with us. I have said this before, make the game the way that you see fit not how we the players want it. That doesn't mean that you don't take our views or opinions on board, or ask us for an input in a certain scenario but primarily make it your way otherwise you will loose interest in making the game and abandon it.

Again this is just my 2 cents worth.

As for your little poll
How about the option of the blackmailer has fun with the wife and or daughter and the husband and son are made to watch maybe even clean up after :devilish:.

Many hugs and kisses to you both from my wife and I and we wish you the best for this new adventure of yours

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Hello darling, you have nothing to apologise for, I am always happy to hear from you and I also understand that there may be more important commitments.
P.s Say hello to your wife for me.

I am going to reveal something publicly about me here and it might explain why I don't understand certain things or for those that have seen me post on other game forums might explain why I get so upset at certain things....

Very recently I have been diagnosed as having ADHD. According to professionals, I have had it since childhood but when I was a child there wasn't much known about it so I was branded a naughty child and in adulthood as an awkward person. I see things very much black and white so to me either you love someone or you don't.... If you don't love your partner then leave them.....

Firstly I want to say that I am very much looking forward to playing your new game, Only then will I be able to say if I love it or not and I will wait for a couple of releases before I make up my mind. My one big wish is that you guys stick with this one and complete it before moving onto another project.

With all the above said...
I can't comprehend how a husband who supposedly loves his wife and see's that she is in love with another person that he will say nothing but endure and enjoy this betrayal.... To me if he truly love's her and realises that she does not love him then he will let her go. Neither party can be happy in this instance. Alternatively again if he truly loves her then he will fight for her love and trust again and not just allow another guy (weather it is a nice guy or a douche bag) take away his wife.
I have told you guys before in private chats that I am a cuckold to my wife. If I for one minute though that my wife had fallen in love with one of the bulls then that would be it for me and my wife. If she thinks that another guy will make her happier than I do then she can make that decision to be with them but I will not wait around for when it goes wrong and she may or may not want me back, you made your bed now lye in it. I know to some people that may sound harsh but that is how I am.

The rest of the novel sounds really exciting and despite what I have said above I do really look forward to you telling us this storey...

Wife says hi and misses your kinky mind and idea's

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
OK, guys, I really have to go now.
If you like we'll catch up tomorrow same time same channel.
A kiss to everyone and thank you for your moral support.
A kiss from Luana
Luana: "Come to bed, it's late...".
Luana: Yes, love I'm coming, I'm finishing the washing machine.
Stefano: Love, but don't you think it's too late to program the washing machine....
Luana: Stefano sleep, fuck.

How much I love him....
AAA..Looking for full-time lover ahahahah
Goodnight everyone.
3 questions for you:

Are you waiting until the first demo release of “A Wife Seduced” before opening the new thread for that game?

Will you be opening a subscribestar account?
since patron has already banned 2 of your games for incest before & I don’t want to see them ban your new game

Last question: Will the blackmailer be male, female or both
and is it just Lucrezia, Augusto and Sandra, Alessio that will be in the new game or are there more familiar characters from “scandal” & “wife at all costs” game that will be included.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
3 questions for you:

Are you waiting until the first demo release of “A Wife Seduced” before opening the new thread for that game?

Will you be opening a subscribestar account?
since patron has already banned 2 of your games for incest before & I don’t want to see them ban your new game

Last question: Will the blackmailer be male, female or both
and is it just Lucrezia, Augusto and Sandra, Alessio that will be in the new game or are there more familiar characters from “scandal” & “wife at all costs” game that will be included.
I will answer your three questions.

1) Question YES, it will follow its own new path in a thread dedicated only to A SEDUCTED WIFE.

2) A seduced wife respects the rules of Patreon so I think he won't be banned.It's only Stephen's games that have this problem.. Then he will deal with it with his future novels ihihi....

3) The blackmailer is ultimately a schoolmate of Alessio's.
This boy discovers Sandra in sexy attitudes with his son and the classic photo on the blackmailer's mobile phone will make Sandra do whatever he wants.
Only to arrive at the end of the game with the meanest humiliation imaginable.
That is, of course, if you go the incest route.
For fr this route I must say that I will put a lot of my imagination to the test.
I will certainly also need your help.
A hug from your Luana.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Hi guys how's it going?
This is your Luana speaking...Today I would like to talk to you....no today tell me how your day was..
Let's talk about our daily life.. Let's get to know each other better.
A pretty standard day my end. Got up went to work came home had dinner now just chilling before bed.

How about yours?

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes