3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Meh, snoop path pretty much forces the NTR anyway if you use it a lot. If you track the stats and perks you'll notice snoop path events actually only happen if you snoop, it's kinda like snooping is set in a different timeline than not snooping.
yeah unfortunately going sans snoop often leaves you starved for content...even though i hate the idea of snooping....oh well.

Mar 16, 2019
How do I install the Android version? I have installed the apk file and also placed the obb file in the obb folder but the app is not opening. :( Am I missing something? :unsure:

Reactions: Mishkin98

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I love these updates so freaking much, I can't get enough of them :D And I gotta say.. I was kinda seeing the cuck / antagonist path developing and.. meh, not quite my thing (at least not playing a male protagonist). And then, suddenly, through a few (very reasonable) choices, the antagonism went away and the MC and Jamal can actually be buddies? And enjoy her together? And he's respectful in a healthy stag-hotwife-bull kinda dynamic, with friendships and emotions and- I can't tell you how happy I am to see this path being a possibility, how much I wanna see it in more games, and how much I did not expect it from This game. Yaaaaaay <3

jasx317

May 10, 2017
Ok, so you turned on NTR, and you picked the antagonistic path. This is not a bug. Edit: Ok, I changed it so that the kissing only happens if Jamal's affinity is higher the Wifey's Love Points in this scenario. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Was this change implemented in 0.30 b ?

Aerys_the_mad

Aug 6, 2019
For sure, and to each their own, but surely you can understand my confusion - if you want the antagonists to act like bullies, then they take advantage of your wife, that seems consistent. It wouldnt be consistent on the "Soften up". I think of ntr players generally wanting the other guys to be bullies, and sharing fans to want camaraderie, so he genuinely surprised me.
It's consisent for the bully to be a jerk, it's inconsistent for the wifey to suddenly fall for it despite being loyal until that moment. It's inconsistent that she sucks his tongue in front of you when you never talked about sharing and she never even did anything with him, let alone let him ram her and then not even apologize. There should be the possibility of an asshole still hitting on her and her turning him down, like it's been in all other paths so far. Expecially if you played a full faithful path. It's the wifey's inconsistency, not the asshole. Is it easier to understand now?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
yeah unfortunately going sans snoop often leaves you starved for content...even though i hate the idea of snooping....oh well.
Hi!
That is why I mentioned in some earlier posts "tactical snooping". Not all snoop events are equal. The early ones are unproblematic, it is the later ones where you have to be tactical in snooping. You might remember that I said that snooping and seeing(!) it plays in a parallel universe.
For instance, if you let your wife stay and encourage her at the christmas party and you do not snoop this event (choosing "never mind" or so), it is far more tame in results than if you snoop it visually! That is important.
For a loyal romance or happy sharing (even a fight an antagonist) path, it is important that you either let her come home from the christmas party early or encourage to stay, but NOT snoop it. Because in both cases your wife does NOT gain "drug haze". If she gains it, you´ve done it wrong.
Or take the Valentine´s day date with Jamal. Here even snooping it is unproblematic, if you restrained yourself when it comes to snooping earlier.
Depending on what path you are on, there are snoop events you can see without problems, some you can balance and some you should never watch (and negate, like e.g. you should ALWAYS win the running event on the Kati path and then get your wife to do some naughty fun, if you are on the romance, happy sharing and besting an antagonist routes!).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi!
That is why I mentioned in some earlier posts "tactical snooping". Not all snoop events are equal. The early ones are unproblematic, it is the later ones where you have to be tactical in snooping. You might remember that I said that snooping and seeing(!) it plays in a parallel universe.
For instance, if you let your wife stay and encourage her at the christmas party and you do not snoop this event (choosing "never mind" or so), it is far more tame in results than if you snoop it visually! That is important.
For a loyal romance or happy sharing (even a fight an antagonist) path, it is important that you either let her come home from the christmas party early or encourage to stay, but NOT snoop it. Because in both cases your wife does NOT gain "drug haze". If she gains it, you´ve done it wrong.
Or take the Valentine´s day date with Jamal. Here even snooping it is unproblematic, if you restrained yourself when it comes to snooping earlier.
Depending on what path you are on, there are snoop events you can see without problems, some you can balance and some you should never watch (and negate, like e.g. you should ALWAYS win the running event on the Kati path and then get your wife to do some naughty fun, if you are on the romance, happy sharing and besting an antagonist routes!).
For sure, but the entire need for snooping is still only necessitated by a deficit of content on the non-snooping work route.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT!

Stuff like Affinity and compatibility use the Wifes default name, not the name you give her.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
BUG REPORT!

Stuff like Affinity and compatibility use the Wifes default name, not the name you give her.
You'll need to be specific. Also pretty sure this not the case. A search in the script with the default name doesn't even come up.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You'll need to be specific. Also pretty sure this not the case. A search in the script with the default name doesn't even come up.
Hi again!
I think he means the gallery, but yes, more specific than just one thrown sentence his post would have helped more.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again!
I think he means the gallery, but yes, more specific than just one thrown sentence his post would have helped more.
Oh yeah, that I dunno how to fix. Seems more of a renpy thing. If someone knows how to fix it let me know.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh yeah, that I dunno how to fix. Seems more of a renpy thing. If someone knows how to fix it let me know.
As far as I know, that "baseline" replay of the gallery is Ren´py in action. I never had a ren´py gallery without such problems and I do not register them any longer, even if it annoys greatly at times. I normally make a save to replay stuff that should be like I choose it in game.
There is one workaround I have seen a couple times and that is each gallery entry comes with some questions beforehand, like e.g. "did you do x or y" or "Do you like this and that" or "which LI is your favourite". Then it replays the scene according to that question answers.

By the way, looking forward to what will come on the vacation. I know that you asked the patrons what change could possibly happen. I am curious on what you decided or will decide. Also what is going to happen on the trip.
As for the Lee/Davis routes: There are some really nice scenes in there (and your wife looking great a couple times) and I know from the changelog that the MFC might go with Davis to his home, but I am not really into BDSM, so this whole path is nice to have just not my favourite.
That is personal preferences playing a role, but I like the perky, playful wife variant more than the nice, but overly submissive one on the Lee path.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes