3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
You'll need to be specific. Also pretty sure this not the case. A search in the script with the default name doesn't even come up.
I've not managed to get it to repeat, even in the same scene, so chalk it up to the game being weird I guess.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You have to be Jamal's antagonist in one you stay and watch directly when they have sex and the other scene you leave the party using the spy cam you see them doing it hope it helps you

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
the non ntr route currently does not have much content compared to ntr

so far game has good story but bit to linear

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
the non ntr route currently does not have much content compared to ntr

so far game has good story but bit to linear
Well, I think you overlook here that some non-NTR paths are listed under NTR, for instance the swinging and happy sharing paths, which are clearly not NTR, but consensual stag/vixen sharing with the couple still very much in love. But since there are people lumping such sharing/swinging under NTR, 3Diddly put it there as well for convenience and also because one stem of his fans are NTR lovers. So yes, NTR stuff will always have a substantial slice of the story cake, but there are more paths than just this.
In addition, you can also play pure romance with some serious rivals for your wife´s affection, to win against them.

As for linear, yes many events will always happen, but they are not the same depending on your stats, traits and so on. For instance, the "Valentine Day´s rooftop fun" is only accessible with the right combination of stats and traits.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
With NTR Unlocked but Sharing turned off, the last scene (Mei's birthday party at Jamal's place) has options with Sharing that I think aren't supposed to be possible (like her greeting him with a kiss). I think the options and code aren't working properly there, because I basically beat him out of the chance to get her but it's acting like I'm okay with sharing her with him.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
there is any real ntr in the game right now ?
LOL!:ROFLMAO: Chummer, this is a) a 3Diddlyf95zone game, who is a big fan of NTR and b) WDR has even a special hard NTR mode for the NTR fans!
"Wifey´s Dilemma revisited" is the first game of 3Diddly with major romance and sharing/swinging paths, so there are also we fans of those routes here, but NTR routes are still a very big chunk of the game and I think the major part of his fans are NTR lovers.

Just take the "snoop skill" you might get in-game. If you are on a romance or sharing path, you have to be very careful and choosy when and how often you use it, it can be helpful on some sub-routes (e.g. voyeur heavy) if done with care, but continual use will(!) lead to NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
3Diddlyf95zone
Hey, I thiiiink I found a bug that occurs in 3 spots (though only in 1 does it make a big difference.)

On line 1073 in snoop:
if wifeyinfluencepointsjamal < 4 and wifeyrelationshipjamal == 1

Line 10565 and 13362 in wifey.rpy:
if wifeyinfluencepointsjamal < 5 or wifeyrelationshipjamal == 1:
if wifeyinfluencepointsjamal < 5 and wifeyrelationshipjamal == 1 and _in_replay == None:

All of these should be wifeyrelationshipjamal == 0 I think. And maybe 1st and 3rd should be "or" instead of "and" (same as lines 14794 and 14823.)

The line 10565 makes that event almost impossible to trigger, since basically she can't be FWB with Jamal, but also needs a high influence with him.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
3Diddlyf95zone
Hey, I thiiiink I found a bug that occurs in 3 spots (though only in 1 does it make a big difference.)

On line 1073 in snoop:
if wifeyinfluencepointsjamal < 4 and wifeyrelationshipjamal == 1

Line 10565 and 13362 in wifey.rpy:
if wifeyinfluencepointsjamal < 5 or wifeyrelationshipjamal == 1:
if wifeyinfluencepointsjamal < 5 and wifeyrelationshipjamal == 1 and _in_replay == None:

All of these should be wifeyrelationshipjamal == 0 I think. And maybe 1st and 3rd should be "or" instead of "and" (same as lines 14794 and 14823.)

The line 10565 makes that event almost impossible to trigger, since basically she can't be FWB with Jamal, but also needs a high influence with him.
Thanks, fixed.

Reactions: SnowyS

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
1689191937390.png

For anyone interested, this is a patron vote on most preferred routes. It was set on 1 response allowed. As you can see, the preferences are varied.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 2765011

For anyone interested, this is a patron vote on most preferred routes. It was set on 1 response allowed. As you can see, the preferences are varied.
I wonder if that tracks completely with volume of content. (Yes yes I know the relationship is probably in the opposite direction, content that people routinely want gets made; I'm just speculating some may prefer a certain way because theres just more to do there)

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I wonder if that tracks completely with volume of content. (Yes yes I know the relationship is probably in the opposite direction, content that people routinely want gets made; I'm just speculating some may prefer a certain way because theres just more to do there)
I think it has to do more with preference of patrons. You're gonna like or dislike something regardless of the volume of content.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 2765011

That is quite interesting! I am really surprised that the "bystander" routes, esp. the antagonistic ones, have such a high vote, coming in at 16%! This is no critic or anything, but in my opinion the bystander routes defy the theme of the game. The MC and FMC liked each other in school already, but never acted on it, this is mentioned early in WDR. So this greencard marriage is the chance to see if the two can click with each other, no matter the outcome.
Bystanding, friendly or antagonistc, is neither NTR nor romance. That is two friends helping each other, no deep feelings involved.

It is no surprise at all for me that the majority votes went to antagonistic NTR. Given your earlier games and comic focus, most of your longtime fans are (hard) NTR lovers. Small wonder that they are the largest faction voting here with over 60%.

I am happily surprised that the fans of romance and fun sharing come in at roughly a quarter of the given votes, my vote would be among them as well. Given the typical focus of your earlier games, this is quite a number and shows you were right in "spreading out your route wings" beyond NTR. It also shows that you are on a good way on the romance and happy sharing routes. Be it the perky, funloving FMC on the Kati routes or the nice, submissive FMC on the Lee routes.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 2765011

Yeah, there is an established fanbase. But I'm happy we get non-NTR route, I like the game and I like 3Diddly's render style. My favorite 3Diddly game was Sugar Baby Galore, a game where you were the bull and you stole the girls.

I wonder why we don't get more bull games, I'd enjoy these NTR routes if I was the boss or if I was Jamal.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes