3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished 0.29 and 0.30, short but sweet, really love the Wifey (Mina in my case) she's so obedient and sexy. The pledged storyline is off to a great start, and I'm definitely interested to see more of it.

Reactions: Back

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.30b] [3Diddly Games]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just finished 0.29 and 0.30, short but sweet, really love the Wifey (Mina in my case) she's so obedient and sexy. The pledged storyline is off to a great start, and I'm definitely interested to see more of it.
I agree with you that it is a good update and an interesting path, even if BDSM is not my favourite. But the "Pledged" stroyline is nicely done. Still I prefer our wife in the funloving version on the Kati route. It is doubtful that the Lee route wife would ever be so brave as to do e.g. the "rooftop fun" with us. :)
Looking very much forward to play the holiday in the Caribbean. Would give much for being able to play it these days, since I have a couple days off this weekend and next month, when 0.32 becomes public, I have really full work weeks ahead of me.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I am a bit confused - starting a new game, it seems I am locked into a Lee as influencer path? Katie not possible? I haven''t even met Lee, asked if Katie could be an influencer, but says Lee is already in that role...how?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2105069

Overview:
This Game is a reboot of Wifey's Dilemma, with many new upgrades and features.
In this game, the main character marries his friend so that she can stay in the country (Both characters can be renamed).
He had feelings for her when they were younger, but never managed to act on them.
Now that she's married to him... who knows?
The game follows the experiences of this young man.
He will meet other women, and will be able to develop his relationships with them.
Attention: NTR is avoidable. Sharing is avoidable. Read the Developer Notes please.
The developer will ignore all comments about the optional NTR in this game.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-25
Release Date: 2023-07-25
Developer: 3Diddly Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30b
Language: English
Other Games: Sugar Baby Galore, Katie's Corruption, Atonia Blues, Atonia: HCA, Hannah's Corruption (Comic)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

View attachment 2033909 View attachment 2033910 View attachment 2105085 View attachment 2105094 View attachment 2115413
3Diddly, would like to ask if it was possible for you to include in your dev notes on the OP what is new with each new update and where we should find it. Sharing, Cheating, Cuckold or True paths. We have to go searching for it otherwise and it is frustrating.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a gallery unlocker? Can somebody tell me what is in the new update?, cuz, I can't find anything new that continues from my old saves and I've played just about all paths available.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is there a gallery unlocker? Can somebody tell me what is in the new update?, cuz, I can't find anything new that continues from my old saves and I've played just about all paths available.
iirc the whole work boss thing post pledge ceremony wasnt there last patch...

• Wow
Reactions: CutieLvr

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sorry, buddy, but, I did not understand anything you just said. Please, try again.
If I recall correctly the events taking place on the wife's Pledge path with boss ended after the party last version. This version introduces scenes after that party. If that doesn't make sense, I don't know what to tell you, you'll just have to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I must say 3Diddly, this up date is wonderful and your game quality is so much better with the diverging paths is so much better then your past game. You truly are a role model for the way you code you game to work so well! I take it you have testers before release to make sure it doesn't have glitches with each update? Or have you gotten so good at your coding that's no longer a worry lol?

I honestly wonder how this VN will end and how many paths will be possible? Also are you going to sneak in anything extra as a secret "Easter egg" and see if anyone will find it without saying a word? You could go back to your finished or abandoned games and do that, for a special version. Especially knowing the tricks you do now, as there have been a lot of remake VN games of late... Plus you already have all the artwork and coding, just tweak them for a polished, refined product (or finished one if it was abandoned). Just an idea once this is complete that is and before taking on any new projects... That way ALLLL your games are the same grade/caliber, which would increase your rep and brand.... You already have a great rep and brand but could increase it with very little effort by revamp/improve what's done... Or would that be too much effort and time consuming for you then just making a new game?

Another thing is the games you create, all have the same style/theme, which personally I love as they are yet different! Main thing is they never are full on cucking only path for the NTR/cheating paths. There is a possible path but you don't have to touch it, unlike many similar games out there. Where they are 90% or more cucking when its NTR. You seem you have that almost perfect balance to you games.

You almost make perfect games when it comes to story plots, how the coding changes the dialog depending to choice and so on! Why I say almost is it's my opinion, I can put money on it someone will say I'm way off the mark within a week of posting this and that so and so sucks and this needs improvement.... But honestly I simply say now that they are wrong to me as your making almost perfect games to what I know other people make and what I have play. Also in comparison to your other games made this one is by far the most refined one you have made thus far!

Anyway keep up with the mind blowing effort you do and hope you keep making games forever lol.... Although I guess you possibly might get sick of it one day, just hope that never happens!

I honestly look forward to the 3Diddly universe's future.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If I recall correctly the events taking place on the wife's Pledge path with boss ended after the party last version. This version introduces scenes after that party. If that doesn't make sense, I don't know what to tell you, you'll just have to play.
Ok, thanks, I got it now, so it is focused on the Boss, got it.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I must say 3Diddly, this up date is wonderful and your game quality is so much better with the diverging paths is so much better then your past game. You truly are a role model for the way you code you game to work so well! I take it you have testers before release to make sure it doesn't have glitches with each update? Or have you gotten so good at your coding that's no longer a worry lol?

I honestly wonder how this VN will end and how many paths will be possible? Also are you going to sneak in anything extra as a secret "Easter egg" and see if anyone will find it without saying a word? You could go back to your finished or abandoned games and do that, for a special version. Especially knowing the tricks you do now, as there have been a lot of remake VN games of late... Plus you already have all the artwork and coding, just tweak them for a polished, refined product (or finished one if it was abandoned). Just an idea once this is complete that is and before taking on any new projects... That way ALLLL your games are the same grade/caliber, which would increase your rep and brand.... You already have a great rep and brand but could increase it with very little effort by revamp/improve what's done... Or would that be too much effort and time consuming for you then just making a new game?

Another thing is the games you create, all have the same style/theme, which personally I love as they are yet different! Main thing is they never are full on cucking only path for the NTR/cheating paths. There is a possible path but you don't have to touch it, unlike many similar games out there. Where they are 90% or more cucking when its NTR. You seem you have that almost perfect balance to you games.

You almost make perfect games when it comes to story plots, how the coding changes the dialog depending to choice and so on! Why I say almost is it's my opinion, I can put money on it someone will say I'm way off the mark within a week of posting this and that so and so sucks and this needs improvement.... But honestly I simply say now that they are wrong to me as your making almost perfect games to what I know other people make and what I have play. Also in comparison to your other games made this one is by far the most refined one you have made thus far!

Anyway keep up with the mind blowing effort you do and hope you keep making games forever lol.... Although I guess you possibly might get sick of it one day, just hope that never happens!

I honestly look forward to the 3Diddly universe's future.
SBI, you certainly had a lot to say and quite frankly, I agree with most of what you said. You were considerate, thoughtful and offering good solid suggestions. I love what the dev is doing in this game. Wifey can be a good girl, a bad girl, a slut and a whore. It's up to the player. Being the truly sick pervert that I am, I would love to throw a wrinkle into the game like gangbang, prostitution, incest and/or bestiality and he can make those new tags optional. Now, that's what I call a wrinkle.

Reactions: Toushiro

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Being the truly sick pervert that I am, I would love to throw a wrinkle into the game like gangbang, prostitution, incest and/or bestiality and he can make those new tags optional. Now, that's what I call a wrinkle.
I'm the same (Love Incest F/D, Hate Incest M/S), but it's just so refreshing you don't have to and can be 'normal' (what ever that f*%$ normal means though lol). But (as you put it) "truly sick pervert" that we are can hope 3Diddly will add the "Easter egg" for us to find. That's what I was hinting at lol....

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
How many path this game
Can say 8 minimum if you play it right way and limitless thanks to the diverging paths and how the dialog changes depending on your choices... I actually read what's said as I love seeing now the coding works with the story. Wish others used the same method instead of plan text... I have played the same path and same end to some degree but have 4 different dialogs during the 4 goes.... yet was the same path in essence... Do you call that 1 or 4 paths... I'd say 4 technically, but I know many would say 1 because the end result was the same.... but really I got 4 different experiences getting the same result.... I got to also see and not see things along that one path and same result, again does that make it 1 or 4 paths....

The main thing that affects your paths is the if you take +10 to stats or snooping option. screenshot0005.png
That forces you to play it twice to get to see certain things and dialogs. then which person you get to influence Mei, be it Katie or Lee... Then all the possible choice along the paths and well the ends are limitless...
Just play it and enjoy how great this game is and appreciate how complex it truly is!

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
SBI, you certainly had a lot to say and quite frankly, I agree with most of what you said. You were considerate, thoughtful and offering good solid suggestions. I love what the dev is doing in this game. Wifey can be a good girl, a bad girl, a slut and a whore. It's up to the player. Being the truly sick pervert that I am, I would love to throw a wrinkle into the game like gangbang, prostitution, incest and/or bestiality and he can make those new tags optional. Now, that's what I call a wrinkle.
Well, depending on which traits you gain (or not), choose during events and follow down a storyline, you can also get e.g. a wife who is a good girl AND a slut. It does not have to be just one facet.
And as Serenity@BlendedImagery mentioned, there is also variance on the main paths. As an example, it is possible that all persons are fine with the wife´s birthday party being at Jamal´s flat, even with "friends with benefits" trait. But it is also possible on the same path that not all persons are cool with it.
Or if you have a high love score, your wife has zero problems with you checking out e.g. Kati (esp. if there are many Kati friendship points as well), but if your love score is mediocre or really low this can change...and not for the better.
And this variance, where the stats, traits, event choices(or how often and when you used snoop, if you took it) and events themselves play together to give you these subpaths, is simply great and shows the quality jump 3Diddlyf95zone made in game design.

Due to the game being on Patreon, I doubt incest or bestiality can play a role (frakking puritans), but I am rather sure gangbang and prostitution might/will make an entrance later in the game. And not only on NTR, but on the romance/sharing/swinging as well. As mentioned, it is possible to gain a wife who is a good girl, you two deeply in love, but also has a slutty side the husband loves too. Or a bad girl who still has limits she does not cross.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes