3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I must say 3Diddly, this up date is wonderful and your game quality is so much better with the diverging paths is so much better then your past game. You truly are a role model for the way you code you game to work so well! I take it you have testers before release to make sure it doesn't have glitches with each update? Or have you gotten so good at your coding that's no longer a worry lol?

I honestly wonder how this VN will end and how many paths will be possible? Also are you going to sneak in anything extra as a secret "Easter egg" and see if anyone will find it without saying a word? You could go back to your finished or abandoned games and do that, for a special version. Especially knowing the tricks you do now, as there have been a lot of remake VN games of late... Plus you already have all the artwork and coding, just tweak them for a polished, refined product (or finished one if it was abandoned). Just an idea once this is complete that is and before taking on any new projects... That way ALLLL your games are the same grade/caliber, which would increase your rep and brand.... You already have a great rep and brand but could increase it with very little effort by revamp/improve what's done... Or would that be too much effort and time consuming for you then just making a new game?

Another thing is the games you create, all have the same style/theme, which personally I love as they are yet different! Main thing is they never are full on cucking only path for the NTR/cheating paths. There is a possible path but you don't have to touch it, unlike many similar games out there. Where they are 90% or more cucking when its NTR. You seem you have that almost perfect balance to you games.

You almost make perfect games when it comes to story plots, how the coding changes the dialog depending to choice and so on! Why I say almost is it's my opinion, I can put money on it someone will say I'm way off the mark within a week of posting this and that so and so sucks and this needs improvement.... But honestly I simply say now that they are wrong to me as your making almost perfect games to what I know other people make and what I have play. Also in comparison to your other games made this one is by far the most refined one you have made thus far!

Anyway keep up with the mind blowing effort you do and hope you keep making games forever lol.... Although I guess you possibly might get sick of it one day, just hope that never happens!

I honestly look forward to the 3Diddly universe's future.
Thanks buddy. I'm still doing everything alone right now, and I fix the bugs as I go.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
3Diddly, would like to ask if it was possible for you to include in your dev notes on the OP what is new with each new update and where we should find it. Sharing, Cheating, Cuckold or True paths. We have to go searching for it otherwise and it is frustrating.
Everything is in the Changelog, which I link when I post the public version. The exact details on how to get specific routes/secrets are in the guide for patrons.

Reactions: CutieLvr

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's ironic the sharing stuff in this game isn't even the sole focus and yet
the scenes and writing on that path are so much better & erotic than most games where netorase is the main focus.

That shows to me how good the writing is
It's a way above a lot of games I have played.
And I have played about 450 games on here

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, depending on which traits you gain (or not), choose during events and follow down a storyline, you can also get e.g. a wife who is a good girl AND a slut. It does not have to be just one facet.
And as Serenity@BlendedImagery mentioned, there is also variance on the main paths. As an example, it is possible that all persons are fine with the wife´s birthday party being at Jamal´s flat, even with "friends with benefits" trait. But it is also possible on the same path that not all persons are cool with it.
Or if you have a high love score, your wife has zero problems with you checking out e.g. Kati (esp. if there are many Kati friendship points as well), but if your love score is mediocre or really low this can change...and not for the better.
And this variance, where the stats, traits, event choices(or how often and when you used snoop, if you took it) and events themselves play together to give you these subpaths, is simply great and shows the quality jump 3Diddlyf95zone made in game design.

Due to the game being on Patreon, I doubt incest or bestiality can play a role (frakking puritans), but I am rather sure gangbang and prostitution might/will make an entrance later in the game. And not only on NTR, but on the romance/sharing/swinging as well. As mentioned, it is possible to gain a wife who is a good girl, you two deeply in love, but also has a slutty side the husband loves too. Or a bad girl who still has limits she does not cross.
Right, the paths even have splintered paths that lead you in different directions on that same path. It is quite confusing and fun and thrilling at the same time.
For 3Diddy, I wished the scene where Hubby sees Wifey getting fucked by the Boss at his place, which was awesome, I only wished the freaking screen would have been opened so he/we would have had a clear picture. But, I know you did that for effect and to titillate us.

Reactions: Turret

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
With NTR Unlocked but Sharing turned off, the last scene (Mei's birthday party at Jamal's place) has options with Sharing that I think aren't supposed to be possible (like her greeting him with a kiss). I think the options and code aren't working properly there, because I basically beat him out of the chance to get her but it's acting like I'm okay with sharing her with him.
I wonder if this NTR non-sharing non-hardcore path exist or will further develop since I have player both NTR Jamal and Davis path and both paths have the sharing option. The weird thing is the mc I play in NTR path don't like either Jamal and Davis but suddenly happy to share the wife with them in later game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I wonder if this NTR non-sharing non-hardcore path exist or will further develop since I have player both NTR Jamal and Davis path and both paths have the sharing option. The weird thing is the mc I play in NTR path don't like either Jamal and Davis but suddenly happy to share the wife with them in later game.
I think your problem here is one with how far some needed streamlining of paths goes and how unusual the decisions can become. In an ideal world, the various paths, subpaths and variants would be easy to make for all possible permutations your path stories can take. Unfortunately, the gamedesigners for PC games have to do some streamlining and you can rest assuredly that players find ways to break even the most lovingly designed path.
I am gamemastering e.g. "Shadowrun", "The Dark Eye" or "Warhammer" and believe me, both us gamemasters and the players sometimes come up with strangeness personified where actions and ideas are concerned.

The "point of view" switch you have in one of your saves is certainly due to you having made some decisions, which strongly indicate the MC dislikes both Jamal and Davis, but also some decisions which indicate liking to share.
I am rather certain that the main path logic is such that there is a very small chance that you change your opinon/path if you chose e.g. 4 times "disliking rival". It is not a big chance you simply change opinion here you start to like these a... and so if you choose later on some diverging choices this can send you to events which are rather for a different main path.
Sometimes such situations can happen, due to accumulation of flags from several strongly diverging paths. Normally the main paths and most of their subvariants function nicely (e.g. you can get a good wife with a slut side or a bad wife, who still has some limits, as you can "just" good wife, bad wife, slut or liar whore), but as said, not all permutations can be accounted for in most games.

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Is there a Walkthrough for this Game?
I miss 1 Rival Progress Point with Jamal.
When he sits in the Bar where my Wife has the Bunny Outfit on. I need 5 Rival Points but i only have 4.
I play the Game from the Beginning but i could not find the missing Point.

Last edited:
Reactions: ggspeed

umeshbejjank

May 26, 2021
Requested by, 3Diddlyf95zone ask for thread ownership, if you want.

NTR is avoidable
Read The Developers Notes Please
How to install in Android? After installing app it closes automatically after showing downloading screen.tried to place obb folder in Android obb still not able to install. Please help me with this

Reactions: forcefer

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
3Diddlyf95zone Hey there,

Just wanted to check whether this is intentional, since it seems to be an unnecessary limitation...

In the hard NTR path, if Wifey doesn't know MC knows, and he looks for her but then leaves before she notices, he can't snoop for the backroom scene because he's not at home, but instead can snoop for the phone photos when she comes back next morning. Meanwhile, if he doesn't look for her, then leaves the party, he can snoop for the backroom scene. But, presumably, since she still doesn't know MC knows, she still goes to Davis and doesn't come back till next morning. It seems in that case, MC should also be able to snoop for the photos?

And, in the case of MC knowing, either because he stuck around in the bathroom scene before or watches in the backyard till she notices, if he stays at the party she brings Davis home, while if he leaves he can watch the backroom scene. Again, it seems like after backroom scene, Wifey should still bring Davis home?

(Basically, on the sharing route, you can see the backroom scene where wifey gets the approval seeker trait, and also see the phone scene with Davis. But, on the hard NTR route, if you see the backroom scene and wifey gets approval seeker, you sacrifice the phone/home scene with Davis.)

------------------

Side issue, I might just be missing something, but there are some "snooping" scenes where there is dialog that is only active when MC has given wifey an orgasm before. But... I don't think there is a way to have 13 physique right now, if you're capable of snooping? If so, those are unreachable.

Reactions: linus.quotes

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
3Diddlyf95zone Hey there,

Just wanted to check whether this is intentional, since it seems to be an unnecessary limitation...

In the hard NTR path, if Wifey doesn't know MC knows, and he looks for her but then leaves before she notices, he can't snoop for the backroom scene because he's not at home, but instead can snoop for the phone photos when she comes back next morning. Meanwhile, if he doesn't look for her, then leaves the party, he can snoop for the backroom scene. But, presumably, since she still doesn't know MC knows, she still goes to Davis and doesn't come back till next morning. It seems in that case, MC should also be able to snoop for the photos?

And, in the case of MC knowing, either because he stuck around in the bathroom scene before or watches in the backyard till she notices, if he stays at the party she brings Davis home, while if he leaves he can watch the backroom scene. Again, it seems like after backroom scene, Wifey should still bring Davis home?

(Basically, on the sharing route, you can see the backroom scene where wifey gets the approval seeker trait, and also see the phone scene with Davis. But, on the hard NTR route, if you see the backroom scene and wifey gets approval seeker, you sacrifice the phone/home scene with Davis.)

------------------

Side issue, I might just be missing something, but there are some "snooping" scenes where there is dialog that is only active when MC has given wifey an orgasm before. But... I don't think there is a way to have 13 physique right now, if you're capable of snooping? If so, those are unreachable.
1. I’ll look into it.
2. Yes the physique restriction is intentional. PDC gives extra stats but you lose Snoop.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I think your problem here is one with how far some needed streamlining of paths goes and how unusual the decisions can become.
Sounds like they are after a walkthrough to get that result... "Walkthrough = Streamlining"

Why I hate walkthroughs on these types of games.... You miss ALLL 90%+ of the actual game content.... they tend to find best path to get to the end, but you don't get ALLLL the dialog. Granted you might get 90% of the render/artwork taking that best path.... but you miss all the other 90% of the game itself of the almost endless possibilities A true "CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE"... Not someone saying this is the only say to take this path.... Plus this game needs a MINIMUM 4 play throughs even with streamlining....

I can understand people with poor English needing a walkthrough, but anyone that can read this post without interpretation ( ) shouldn't need one... Plus you can't say the game is boring as each play through becomes a different story... Might get to see some of the same renders/artwork but the plots and twists are different... It's better then watching TV drama lol...

Consider each play through as being different diverging paths lol... Now for all you DC and Marvels fans out there I know you get what I mean with that ;)! People need to appreciate this VN and not just worry about the best result...

Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes