Tfh5y

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone managed to run this on an RTX3060 and 16GB RAM? Previous version ran at 10 fps for me lol

EDIT: to clarify, I am travelling and want to play on my laptop
I have rtx 3060 6g laptop from lenovo. It can't run Unreal in dx12 with virtual shadowmaps and nanite fake raytracing and global ilumination.

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Tfh5y

Sep 19, 2018
I have rtx 3060 6g laptop from lenovo. It can't run Unreal in dx12 with virtual shadowmaps and nanite fake raytracing and global ilumination.
desktop rtx 3060 12g runs at about 40 fps with high preset and textures on ultra in 1080p native.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

R4z3H0wl3tt

Sep 8, 2020
WildLife-2024.08.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Hoston we got a problem ? how can i fix it ?
Screenshot (15).png

honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022
Anyone managed to run this on an RTX3060 and 16GB RAM? Previous version ran at 10 fps for me lol

EDIT: to clarify, I am travelling and want to play on my laptop
I have Lenovo laptop with RTX3060 and 16GB RAM and new driver from Nvidia seems to solve previous problems with DX12.
The June version runs at 15-45 fps with 35fps standard with all settings to "epic" at 1080p.
New version is similar but for now I've deleted it as it has "breast" bug
(if breast bones are altered, breasts are invisible in some animations).

• Love
Reactions: D0v4hk1n and str8up

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
Man, I don't know if they put extra work into Sadora's model or what, but the new minigame animations with her are platinum tier.

Reactions: Sobikaa

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
This is one of the slowest developed game ever. I had my suspicion but it honestly confirms it and seems like they are just milking $. This game has been in development for like 5+ years now from what I remember.

Reactions: RodRyder and Apice

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
No seeds? I can help once I DL it.
Is this torrent not working for anyone else? Mine's stalled with 0 seeds going on two days.

Edit: nevermind, you gotta log out and back into the website and re-download the torrent to get the right Passkey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muchos

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I'll make my bold prediction here right now... full WildLife's official release will happen within the next 16 months from now, most likely Jan 2026. Period.
You can mark my word [and bury me down then].

• Haha
Reactions: catsdino

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
it's difficult to develop a good game when the dynamics and quests are only now being implemented. The problem is that anyone who starts playing already comes from 6 years of animations they know. the sexual aspect is no longer a surprise. I believe we should have done the opposite. First a solid game mechanic and a compelling storytelling and only then the addition of animations and characters. In any case, I congratulate the entire team for their commitment and first-rate result.
No way, people would have complained saying "no sex?" and their Patreon would have had a fraction of the subs it has had, stunting development

Oct 22, 2018
This is one of the slowest developed game ever. I had my suspicion but it honestly confirms it and seems like they are just milking $. This game has been in development for like 5+ years now from what I remember.
Yes, it is really slow. Most games of this genre are developed slowly. For people, $1-10 a month is not that much. That is why their number of subscribers does not decrease.

Oct 22, 2018
is this game enjoyable if I am interested in Story/Quest/Progression? or still just sandbox H-Viewer?
No. You'll have to wait.
In the old version of the game, when there was still an old map, they developed animations, the world and quests at the same time. After updating the entire map, the game is developing as it is now. Work on quests and filling the world has been done recently.

So much sandbox content is made because people like it and it brings in money. Part of their audience does not care about the plot.

Last edited:

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
After testing my main issue is a OS and software issue it seems since i tried the game both on windows and linux, same settings and resolution and as it seems the linux version is more blurry than the windows one.
Im running it on bottles with all compatibilities like dxvk and vkd3d proton latest version but the result is the same. I have tried all options and nothing so far has improved the quality on linux, if anyone knows the solution make sure to share. View attachment 3898110 linux

View attachment 3898112 windows
I have the same problem on Windows, God knows what it is, it was fine before but now everything is so blurry ((( although other games are fine

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
did they add optimization to this game?
Optimization isn't just some sort of a feature that's "added" like a module; it's a process of going over the entire resource tree of the game and trimming things wherever possible. This means things like identifying duplicated function calls, reducing texture maps for small objects or LOD items, simplifying NPC behavior, etc. As such, optimizing can't really be done while something is still in an incomplete state because future resource needs cannot yet be anticipated.

So in short, no. If/when that happens, it would occur far later in the development process. For now the game's system requirements are still fairly high.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
It seems this version creates a fake sort of camera collision with scenes created, when in VR mode.
Tested this versus the previous build, to verify.

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes