SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
AdeptusSteve I think axing VR mode for until after release or in a future project is the right choice. It's pretty much tacked on at this point
VR Mode is amazing for WilfLife. It simply needs a little love to fix a few of its issues.
- Having a functioning menu in VR (even if minor for scenes / vs. Sandbox ~ Creation mode), would be stellar.
- Fixing camera collision issues in scenes that appear, randomly, in some builds
- and Lastly, some face textures not loading in sometimes (lipstick, eyeshadow, etc.) - as a mismatch from ue4 (older) scenes to ue5 engine

Other than those issues, VR mode is fanatastic

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
is this game enjoyable if I am interested in Story/Quest/Progression? or still just sandbox H-Viewer?
There's more history in the UE4 version, but it doesn't have any new updates.
I advise you to watch the discord channels, there are mini-games or some other scenarios to play in the sandbox

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
After testing my main issue is a OS and software issue it seems since i tried the game both on windows and linux, same settings and resolution and as it seems the linux version is more blurry than the windows one.
Im running it on bottles with all compatibilities like dxvk and vkd3d proton latest version but the result is the same. I have tried all options and nothing so far has improved the quality on linux, if anyone knows the solution make sure to share. View attachment 3898110 linux

View attachment 3898112 windows
Found the reason why the linux version is blurry, its post processing and antialiasing and after putting both options on low the view distance is much more clearer. This is on 24/06/14 build and not the latest one which i will test next.
2024-08-21_17-17.png

The textures are still low quality when compared to windows which leads me to believe an internal setting of the game automatically lowers them for performance reasons as stated previously by someone else. Disabling it will most likely fix all issues at the cost of performance.

Reactions: banta

omega13

Jan 1, 2018
a few days ago i finished watching planet of the apes quadrology. now i have a question to the dev. is there a chance for monkey shaped kerpali ? thanks

May 31, 2021
Is there any way to configure UI size/resolution ?
So one would not need to scroll so many panels that do not fit due to lines and objects unnecessary large for bigger screen size.

Jan 16, 2018
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

I hope this helps, work smarter not harder. :WeSmart:
How i save the maps ? Which folder do i put them, and format ?

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes