AldaronXXX

Mar 13, 2019
Is anyone having issues to open the game? I have just downloaded the latest version and the exe is in some obscure folder (not where it was in previous versions) and it fails to load. It is quite weird.

Reactions: Simplexis

toby991

May 14, 2023
Anyone having working links for content for this game without having to sign up for discords ? i check some of old ones but they dont work anymore

Reactions: fizaguq

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WildLife-2024.08.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: powkong

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Is anyone having issues to open the game? I have just downloaded the latest version and the exe is in some obscure folder (not where it was in previous versions) and it fails to load. It is quite weird.
If you used the default Windows unzip, that probably caused an issue. Try using 7zip.

Also, make sure to extract everything into a folder that you know what it is and where it is, like a folder named Wild Life made on the desktop. An .exe file for a game will have problems starting the game if it's not in the same folder as the files.

Reactions: AldaronXXX

slick2flick

Apr 22, 2023
Is it me or is the current update missing a few mini game scenes ? I.e with Bol & others ? Unless I've doing something wrong ?

testuser2

Aug 16, 2019
Dialogue (speech bubbles) and audio (voice) missing in own scenes created in sandbox editor ?

Hello
I bought the $10 version (2024.08.22_Shipping_Full_Build_1 - really). I'm a bit surprised that I don't see a way to add dialogue and audio to scenes I've created myself in the sandbox editor. Without these options, you can't create your own stories. Am I missing something or is it not there? I haven't received an official answer yet, so I'm asking here.

Last edited:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
If you need to come here, because you are unable to get official support...
Then, well. That is just sad.
Sorry man, I'm unable to help you. My condolences.

Reactions: Lindaaa

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Dialogue (speech bubbles) and audio (voice) missing in own scenes created in sandbox editor ?

Hello
I bought the $10 version (2024.08.22_Shipping_Full_Build_1 - really). I'm a bit surprised that I don't see a way to add dialogue and audio to scenes I've created myself in the sandbox editor. Without these options, you can't create your own stories. Am I missing something or is it not there? I haven't received an official answer yet, so I'm asking here.
If you're working on a scene you made on a previous version of the game, then the audio problem could be related to a small change to how Unreal Engine handles media (which would include audio). That could possibly be an issue for that.

As for the speech bubbles, those might also have been controlled with media, but that's unlikely. If speech bubbles still show up in the editor under the Assorted category, but they aren't in the scene, then you might have to re-add them to the scene. If they still appear in the scene but don't show up when not in edit mode, then if you had the speech bubble attached to something you might need to reattach it, or possibly might have to fix some of the events connected to the speech bubble for something like hiding/showing it.

Jason rex

May 9, 2024

Hello
Audio?? Can you make characters take in the new update? I haven't downloaded it yet and was waiting for good progress of the game

testuser2

Aug 16, 2019
If you're working on a scene you made on a previous version of the game, then the audio problem could be related to a small change to how Unreal Engine handles media (which would include audio). That could possibly be an issue for that.

As for the speech bubbles, those might also have been controlled with media, but that's unlikely. If speech bubbles still show up in the editor under the Assorted category, but they aren't in the scene, then you might have to re-add them to the scene. If they still appear in the scene but don't show up when not in edit mode, then if you had the speech bubble attached to something you might need to reattach it, or possibly might have to fix some of the events connected to the speech bubble for something like hiding/showing it.
Thanks for your answer,
I use (paid) only since some days, newly created scenes in sandbox mode, no scenes from previous versions.

I would like to generate audio voice files with text to speech like bark or tortoise.
And then I want to use these audio files to create dialogs (or dialogues) between the character and NPCs in scenes created in sandbox mode in wild life.

Photos can be inserted in sandbox mode and hung on the wall as paintings, or videos can be hung on the wall as a television.
So why no audio ?
Unfortunately, I didn't see any way to add audio files or create dialogs.
That surprises me with software that has been in development for so many years.
Maybe the developers don't want that for some reason.

I don't have a problem with the speech bubble item. If I add it in edit mode, it will also appear in the game. However, the speech bubble with the event system is almost unsuitable for creating dialogues between player and NPC.

I saw some wild life video tutorials from Steve on the YouTube channel (sandbox 2.0 basics, event system, custom poser ..). If I'm missing something and dialogues are possible, please let me know.

But the main game also only has a text-based dialogue system so far. As a result, the game lacks a large part of the atmosphere of a game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes