qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
wait, is the full game in vr or is it only that xmas special
The full game's VR is just a camera rig. It's meant to be played in 2d, but you are able to shove the camera into a character's perspective with VR. I would reccomend using Rai Pal UEVR for that though, because it's better than the base game's VR support.

Reactions: Valmond82

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
So. I installed the game again after a year, maybe more, idk, it's been a long time. I can easily run 5 models at once, 2k 80fps. Performance is kinda alright, not great. Some morphs in the models are mediocre and need work. The tits need to have a high poly option and not square, pointy edges anywhere, even when using the sliders. The feet still look like low detail, unrealistic rubber spatulas, with rubber joints as well. These are easy things to improve with such a fat budget.

Reactions: Sobikaa

ChadGalahad

Jul 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I noticed recently that in the featured section of the sandbox are a lot of new levels added. I was exploring them and noticed in the editor that some of them, loke the "Sauna in the mountains" have scenes secuences atached to the characters but I have no idea how to trigger them. Can someone enlight me please? I don't have that much experience in the editor mode.

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
The full game's VR is just a camera rig. It's meant to be played in 2d, but you are able to shove the camera into a character's perspective with VR. I would reccomend using Rai Pal UEVR for that though, because it's better than the base game's VR support.
what does the Rai Pal UEVR do exactly? Better vr?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
what does the Rai Pal UEVR do exactly? Better vr?
No. It's just more user friendly.

UEVR
Rai Pal can make it easier to use , a universal VR mod for Unreal Engine games. Here are some of the fun activities Rai Pal can help you with:

• Find all the Unreal Engine games in your Steam library (even the ones you haven't installed yet).
  • Automatically find installed Unreal Engine games (supports Steam, GOG, and Epic, more to come later).
  • Detect the Unreal Engine version of games you have installed.
  • Download and auto-update UEVR.
  • Launch UEVR for a specific game, so you don't need to select the game process in the UEVR menu.

Reactions: edhorren

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022

UEVR
Rai Pal can make it easier to use , a universal VR mod for Unreal Engine games. Here are some of the fun activities Rai Pal can help you with:

• Find all the Unreal Engine games in your Steam library (even the ones you haven't installed yet).
  • Automatically find installed Unreal Engine games (supports Steam, GOG, and Epic, more to come later).
  • Launch UEVR for a specific game, so you don't need to select the game process in the UEVR menu.
Sounds cool, i'll try it. thanks

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016

UEVR

Trying to use this/UEVR but I either get infinite steam loading or a black screen when trying it.

Any specific tips to get it to work?

HeavenlySword

Jan 30, 2018
Trying to use this/UEVR but I either get infinite steam loading or a black screen when trying it.

Any specific tips to get it to work?
UE 5.4 borked VR feature somewhat. Other people whom got this to work, reported that the POV doesn't line up, as it's either too far above the head or zoomed out too far. In short, you'll have to wait for EPIC to deliver a fix. Until then, you could use the older game builds where it works as intended.

aniqldu

Nov 18, 2018
hello can anyone help solve this ...at first it run normaly but the second time it turn like this it dint even click anything so im stuck....

Ragna666

Jul 15, 2020
phew.
they just slowly kill this game.
i don't understand why they are not focused on the old one where we played as the girl on the pics.

Shining001

Aug 22, 2020
Hello. I need help with the "Media Player" option inside the editor. I tried to make it reproduce an mp3 file (it says it's supported) but when I add the mp3 file path is says: "Media could not be loaded". Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
People should start uploading their creations to and . A lot more user friendly and just makes it easier to track updates or find new things, and these sites are designed for these kinds of things after all.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Great sculpts. Like your work and tried to visit your discord, but it always wants my phone number...
I am reposting some of my content from the discord server to my , starting with these latest works.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 211546.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-08 211608.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-08 211620.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-08 211635.jpg

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2024-09-08 19-09-34.jpg

Screenshot 2024-09-08 211648.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-08 211659.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-08 211711.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-08 211724.jpg

People should start uploading their creations to and . A lot more user friendly and just makes it easier to track updates or find new things, and these sites are designed for these kinds of things after all.
There was an attempt to bring Wild Life into Nexusmods but the site admins shut that down, don't know exactly the reasons but supposedly something to do with beastiality, not sure.

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
I've tried to play this game 2 times already some time ago.
Is it still just a sandbox that is basically a gallery animation viewer?
If so, I wonder if it ever will be an actual game.

Reactions: monkisuma and M_e_*

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
There was an attempt to bring Wild Life into Nexusmods but the site admins shut that down, don't know exactly the reasons but supposedly something to do with beastiality, not sure.
Has anyone tried Loverslab? Loverslab should 100% be okay with the content this game has considering all the other stuff hosted there.

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes