Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
There was an attempt to bring Wild Life into Nexusmods but the site admins shut that down, don't know exactly the reasons but supposedly something to do with beastiality, not sure.
Coz nexus is a group of stupid greedy shiteaters. Long ago as their popularity grew they've decided to sell their asses and began changing their policies. They even fucked the design of the site. Now they are busy banning every piece of mod their dei advisors tell them. Adding a boobs to an apple? Cool! Changing a skintone of chars? - Heretic! Banish, shoot, behead and burn! Don't try to understand them, ignore them if it is possible.
LoversLab is more ok.

aquariada

Jan 30, 2022
I've noticed in the latest version everything has this purple backlight in dark environments. is there a way to remove it? 1726151822791.png

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I've noticed in the latest version everything has this purple backlight in dark environments. is there a way to remove it? View attachment 4025541
Is this using the showroom darkmode?
Thats a bit strange right now as the cubemap it features shows a bit too strongly.
I recommend using the skyoom mode, setting time to 2122 and clouds to 10, if you have the latest version you can also control the overall intensity of the sky and its lights to create absolute darkness.

Ziz98

Dec 31, 2018
Screenshot 2024-09-13 020037.png
why is rendering weird? is it my settings or am i messing something? I'm on 140fbs and have a RTX 3060... please let me know if you can help

blendedlemon

May 24, 2021
WildLife-2024.08.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Any one have a working download link or torrent? This one has no seeder

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
phew.
they just slowly kill this game.
i don't understand why they are not focused on the old one where we played as the girl on the pics.
the game has you play as two protagonists, max (the guy) and maya (the girl), that's been the goal since the beginning.

I've tried to play this game 2 times already some time ago.
Is it still just a sandbox that is basically a gallery animation viewer?
If so, I wonder if it ever will be an actual game.
your best bet is to check on their patreon/subscribestar for updates, they say the game will be released sometime in 2025 (I'm personally skeptical on that but who knows.)
as it currently stands you can play through some current quests and scenes but overall the sandbox mode is in a decent state for custom content creation and gallery sex scenes.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The sandbox needs some basic-animation-presets.

There should be a system that can track hands and feet, private parts, mouth and tongue, so that when you do whatever custom animation, you can just throw the "blowjob" or "footjob" or "hip thrust" preset on it, while maintaining your custom pose.

lg123

Dec 11, 2018
it is honestly impressive that this game has been funded for so long, has earned so much pure profit, and has indeed created many, many, many leading quality sex animations, and yet there is literally fucking nothing to do in the "game".

with the assets created, there could be SO many games created from the animations and lore etc etc etc.

guys just hire an actual game dev.
we get it - you can make quality sex animations - great.
im thankful i stopped funding these guys a few years ago.
The funny thing is, with this many years in UE4 and now on to 5, eventually you'd stick together some semblance of a gameplay loop.

Kill a mob, pick up the goodies, go back to "home" and sort out all your shit, boost a stat or two, jerk off or something, then go to bed and end a day cycle ingame.

Rinse repeat.

A 2 month boot camp in ue can get someone to prototype a semblance of a game. Don't need triple A rpg ideas, but at least some systems in place to inspire that there is at least some direction.

They're building a house and started with the roof, so yeah things aren't going anywhere but hoooo wow look at dem titties, aren't they grand?

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes