Fred009

Dec 31, 2017
I'll make my bold prediction here right now... full WildLife's official release will happen within the next 16 months from now, most likely Jan 2026. Period.
You can mark my word [and bury me down then].
I think you are delusi- *ahem* sorry, sorry my mask fell off lemme just...

HUUUUUUUUUUFFFF
1724023890615.png

For sure for sure man. I'm in the camp that says your prediction is negative nancy inspired. I'm expecting 2025 around the 1st of april. Adeptus steve and the team never let us down they are good developers! Not to brag but im an eccentric tier patreon (yeah that's right $110 a month, again i don't mean to brag here just stating facts) and i've got inside information I can't share here. All i can say is but it coukld be even earlier say February 29th of next year maybe, crazy but that's word on the "paypig louge" exclusive discord channel (you wouldn't know cause you have to be eccentric like me and the others.... we can even drop the adeptus title and just calle him steve not joking).

Edit: Since i feel bad cause not everyone can be eccentric I will let you all in on a secret for the next year a big surprise is coming you won't beleive it. It's only going to be max scenes I know i know it left me flabbergasted too, i could get in trouble for leaking this so dont tell please. My friend steve also told me that the benches are getting textures finally it was hardest task yet apparently srsly they work so hard for us.

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
To download the latest version, I need to download UE4 or UE5.
The game file is large. Is there a download helper?
Thank you in advance.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
it is honestly impressive that this game has been funded for so long, has earned so much pure profit, and has indeed created many, many, many leading quality sex animations, and yet there is literally fucking nothing to do in the "game".

with the assets created, there could be SO many games created from the animations and lore etc etc etc.

guys just hire an actual game dev.
we get it - you can make quality sex animations - great.
im thankful i stopped funding these guys a few years ago.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
it is honestly impressive that this game has been funded for so long, has earned so much pure profit, and has indeed created many, many, many leading quality sex animations, and yet there is literally fucking nothing to do in the "game".

with the assets created, there could be SO many games created from the animations and lore etc etc etc.

On it.

New black stockings?
Yes, for Denna and Koodie
HighresScreenshot_2024.08.19-10.12.56.png

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022

What is a gamedev exactly? Do you have any info about how many aspect the average good game have?
I can write a story about a characters in a few days, then a week or two of polishing to remove some loose ends. But if devs came and say "hey, write smth hot bout max adventures" - I have to rewiev ALL the content they have and ask many questions - just to fit a simple 5 page story into the game world. And then check animations - for what can I use, and then consult animators, if there will be something new regarding Max. And it is JUST the text.
I've read some gamedesign books including shell's gamedesign and have some experience, but if devs ask to review project from the overall design point of view, I'll have to read existing story, lore, ask dozens if not hundreds of questions taking excessing notes, play through all the content dozens of times and only then I'll gain some background just to DISCUSS my vision opf the project.
And I'm not even talking about coding - it ts hard and often painful to read a code not written by you and to understand it. And it takes A LOT of time to understand it and to improve it.

From what I can see - yes, gameplay is almost absent for now and story is full of holes, but they add a new animations(coz everyone always want something new to fa... admire) on a regular basis. On the other hand we have a huge pack of shitmakers who milk their patrons for years with zero content. So for now I have my faith in Wild Life. (But not in 2025 release - too much to add and polish)

Last edited:

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
What is a gamedev exactly? Do you have any info about how many aspect the average good game have?
I can write a story about a characters in a few days, then a week or two of polishing to remove some loose ends. But if devs came and say "hey, write smth hot bout max adventures" - I have to rewiev ALL the content they have and ask many questions - just to fit a simple 5 page story into the game world. And then check animations - for what can I use, and then consult animators, if there will be something new regarding Max. And it is JUST the text.
I've read some gamedesign books including shell's gamedesign and have some experience, but if devs ask to review project from the overall design point of view, I'll have to read existing story, lore, ask dozens if not hundreds of questions taking excessing notes, play through all the content dozens of times and only then I'll gain some background just to DISCUSS my vision opf the project.
And I'm not even talking about coding - it ts hard and often painful to read a code not written by you and to understand it. And it takes A LOT of time to understand it and to improve it.

From what I can see - yes, gameplay is almost absent for now and story is full of holes, but they add a new animations(coz everyone always want something new to fa... admire) on a regular basis. On the other hand we have a huge pack of shitmakers who milk their patrons for years with zero content. So for now I have my faith in Wild Life. (But not in 2025 release - too much to add and polish)
ok :)

blam12

Jan 31, 2022
Most smaller UE5 games are really poorly optimized and use tons of vram, well the engine isn't that easy to run in the first place and optimization isn't the focus most of the time so that doesn't help performance either

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
-the procedure entry point createfile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll-

Anyone know how to solve this problem on Windows 7?

Crumbguzzler

Jul 9, 2020
VR mode is such a glitchy mess. The camera is always 4 feet above anything i actually want to see and it spins around in such a weird way that makes it very frustrating. Also the left eye display shows all these jaggy shadows.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
-the procedure entry point createfile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll-

Anyone know how to solve this problem on Windows 7?
You're still using Windows 7??? That might be the problem. Otherwise, issue could be something with file permissions that could require registry edits, or just something with the file extraction. Or if you're trying to run it without extracting it first, that would be a problem.

• Wow
Reactions: Bunzaibun
Mar 18, 2018
VR mode is such a glitchy mess. The camera is always 4 feet above anything i actually want to see and it spins around in such a weird way that makes it very frustrating. Also the left eye display shows all these jaggy shadows.
AdeptusSteve I think axing VR mode for until after release or in a future project is the right choice. It's pretty much tacked on at this point

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
You're still using Windows 7??? That might be the problem. Otherwise, issue could be something with file permissions that could require registry edits, or just something with the file extraction. Or if you're trying to run it without extracting it first, that would be a problem.
I'd like to play it within Windows 7.
I am not giving up my autonomy for Microsoft Social Credit 11.

Sweptba ckFlame

Jun 24, 2020
is there a reason why I can't toggle animation variations with my mouse. I have to hit enter on my keyboard to even be able to change it. It's never done that before

Valeria Gomez

Dec 22, 2018
If someone has played this game on the latest versions, how did it perform and what were your PC Specs? i want to buy a modern graphics card without spending a lot, and i want to be able to play this game with a decent framerate and somewhat decent visual quality, i'll appreciate if someone can answer me, especially if it has an entry or mid-level GPU/system.

dgdv

Feb 2, 2021
If someone has played this game on the latest versions, how did it perform and what were your PC Specs? i want to buy a modern graphics card without spending a lot, and i want to be able to play this game with a decent framerate and somewhat decent visual quality, i'll appreciate if someone can answer me, especially if it has an entry or mid-level GPU/system.
im getting between 50 to 60 fps with an i5-4690k and a gtx 970, nothing on med or low. it dips below 50 if more than one furry actor is in the field of view when fur is enabled.

Reactions: Valeria Gomez
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes