Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Not sure if they new just found them, though often not so easy to trigger them correctly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think im finally back to the render stability of some older builds and a bit above now after the texture art update :)
lot of texture and most probably UV mesh results start to fall apart now, those bunny ears though where never really nice quality and nothing changed on them after the update they are the first thing that brakes apart :(

Guuii please

More changes are coming now (reaching this old build render stability again was very important after the art update and the complexity rise that came bundled with it on the streaming side)

i want to get full controll of some deeper material functions next changing different material properties in realtime

First Videos that no one has seen like this on twitter or youtube before ;)

but for that we need to get a bit more sharpness in her face :)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This isn't Skyrim, Fallout or GTA and you shouldn't really expecting it to ever become as advanced on that part ;)

They're so many hard solvable problems especially on the Unreal License side of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Releasethebungus5

DragonBky67

Oct 27, 2020
I have a whole series dedicated to him he was partly base of later tunings when some things in the overall streaming stability results became very odd and overall way to unstable :)

https://f95zone.to/posts/6294512/
https://f95zone.to/posts/6349837/
https://f95zone.to/posts/6304892/
https://f95zone.to/posts/6292156/
https://f95zone.to/posts/6285048/
https://f95zone.to/posts/6223960/
https://f95zone.to/posts/6205649/

i also could improve the stability impact from firefox it takes now a bit longer for Unreal to give it's resources free to other 3rd parties hence making it's streaming more stable but risking the crash of the 3rd party renderer instead :)

Thanks for the Frank content.I hope i can find more scene or pictures elsewhere especially the Bol, Frank and bunny girl threesome scene. What source you get the picture from? Maybe someday people will upload the hot sceneBtw so you're saying Frank is too hot and handsome for the game to be stableEven the game have a huge crush on him. He is totally handsome and underrated.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
And yeah Frank and Bol are the Fuckwalkers Master Tag Team based on the same DNA ;)

The Bartender Brothers the Softer and the Grml guy :D

Tough Dicks, you have to jump over a huge lake of your own fear having fun with them together of course if you got Grok or Gulhraag experience it's rather 2nd level skill same if your name is siswet19 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonBky67

joey64

Mar 25, 2019
So my machine can't run this game worth a damn. Even with all settings set to low and windowed mode, it takes an eon to boot up and then runs at about one frame every two seconds. I don't think it's a hardware issue, as I can run other modern games just fine. Anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I think i know now the cause of this, it's a total CPU overload because of the streaming metric failing and letting every last bit of data through the pipe.

the sudden data pump seems to cause virtually all cores to thermal throttle

i think in my specific case the metric seems to be able to fail if you rapidly switching in and out of Unreal

Last edited:

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
What was wrong in your statement, I have already indicated above.

Sure. You are a busy person here. The entire working day consists of creating posts on the f95zone forum.

EDIT: ... and play WL
I'd advise you to give up, he/she/it has over 1225 posts, and about 1200 are in this thread worshiping Steve and his animators and finding excuses for the mediocre performance, programming and slow progress. People who are that obsessed can not be reasoned with.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I think i know now the cause of this, it's a total CPU overload because of the streaming metric failing and letting every last bit of data through the pipe.

the sudden data pump seems to cause virtually all cores to thermal throttle
I have been a tech for since the early 90's, including custom imbedded systems etc and heard a lot of crap, but you are amazing. The streaming metric is causing thermal throttling? No. Thermal throttling is because your cooling solution can not handle the processors heat, and whether thats due to actually using the cores at 100% from rendering something or in the case of WL, poor coding, is irrelevant. Go run a blender test or something in CPU render mode and see if your thermal throttling, then fix your issue with bad paste or clogged heatsink or whatever it might be, then go back to your obsessive WL gaming.

Your like a middle manager or sales drone who only knows buzz words without the actual meaning

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
wont help it will fail so or so once the metric fails on DX11 it's over for the 4 Sandybridge cores with a UHD target you have to find a different solution more efficient compression would be 1 lowering the CPU overhead.

In this case rather less efficient compression

tough you can rescue yourself flying as fast as possible into the sky away from all the non streaming happening bellow you ;)
though no real solution and it seems only restarting the map resets the metric

though when this happens the data density per frame is getting crazy high

it's the reverse case of what we often see in Unreals streaming avoiding this to often wrong :D

It affects the whole light precission

Last edited:
Reactions: v1ker092

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
I have been a tech for since the early 90's, including custom imbedded systems etc and heard a lot of crap, but you are amazing. The streaming metric is causing thermal throttling? No. Thermal throttling is because your cooling solution can not handle the processors heat, and whether thats due to actually using the cores at 100% from rendering something or in the case of WL, poor coding, is irrelevant. Go run a blender test or something in CPU render mode and see if your thermal throttling, then fix your issue with bad paste or clogged heatsink or whatever it might be, then go back to your obsessive WL gaming.

Your like a middle manager or sales drone who only knows buzz words without the actual meaning
Yeah idk, this dude is crazy, talking to himself and posting screenshots of the game everyday for at least 2 years while spitting nonsense.
Must have a mental illness or something

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
I'd advise you to give up, he/she/it has over 1225 posts, and about 1200 are in this thread worshiping Steve and his animators and finding excuses for the mediocre performance, programming and slow progress. People who are that obsessed can not be reasoned with.
I admit I have to.

This guy writes and answers strangely. I feel like I was talking to an artificial intelligence chatbot ... or something. He can answer, but does not analyze the topic. Plus all this spam.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Coming back to the thread after a couple weeks and seeing two nerds argue over unoptimised trash.

If Krosos likes to post these messages then let him do it, he's not harming anyone, If there's an issue then mods will delete.

There is a bigger issue at hand here and it's the disturbingly lack of futa.
Shey futa when amirite? :oops::love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Oxiton
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes