RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Love the new nail polish addition ^^

Btw am I the only experiencing still an odd glitch that after a while playing the makeup of the characters somehow goes off? Is not permanent, like, if you go back to the menu and reload whatever scene you might be doing it goes back to normal but it is weird.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I keep getting an insufficient Memory Error or something about textures every time I try to start a new game.
Also, idk if the game it's not optimized or, maybe my hardware it's not good enough to make this game run at a constant 4K-60 at Ultra Settings. I have an RTX 3070 Ti 8GB

DaUn0wnn

Dec 1, 2019
Anyone else unable to get past the disclaimer screen? No matter how many times I click OK it won't let me through. Is there a way to disable it in like a text file or something?

Inevitable_Bad9081

Oct 10, 2022
Can I run this in a entry/mid tier laptop at the lowest settings?

The gif is really provoking me to download the game?

Also is there a torrent version? This is a really huge file. I dont want the download to get interrupted and have to start all over again?

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
how did you manage to import those characters into the sandbox showroom area ?
I downloaded tommy's model and placed all the files inside the CustomAssets folder, in the game, I placed the User mesh object from the prototypes, and select the tommy.obj file as the mesh and the png whcih came with the 3d model as texture, untick the Triplanar mapping and you're done.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
we are eager to see what modifications gamers did with the two new recently added human characters into the game:
• Zyke the warrior
• Grace the head physician

please share your newest presets!
not much can be done with zyke rn but i tried my best

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 7_21_22.png

This old lady, I like!

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 7_31_57.png

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 7_33_13.png

Reactions: AraKnus

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Stuck on launch the game...
It's says Not Responding on Task Manager...
I read someone else have this problem as well...
Is anyone know how to fix it ?

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Hey! Those presets worked actually really nice! :love:

so technically we could import not all but some DAZ Studio and Blender full 3D characters into sandbox showroom space ?

View attachment 2103650
Yeah, and as I noticed, you can set more texture files inside 1 object if you place a proper obj or fbx file that creates the blank fields for the other txt files like this ferarri testarossa, the game automatically created the fields so u just have to chose the wheel jpg for the wheel field and here you go u have a super car! I'm still learning how it really works.

WildLifeC   2022. 10. 16. 11_53_14.png

Abeman555

May 10, 2020
I keep getting an insufficient Memory Error or something about textures every time I try to start a new game.
Also, idk if the game it's not optimized or, maybe my hardware it's not good enough to make this game run at a constant 4K-60 at Ultra Settings. I have an RTX 3070 Ti 8GB
It depends on the scene, but generally your hardware is not good enough for 4k/60.

Reactions: Olegowsom
3.80 star(s) 180 Votes