ZiBitrash

Jan 13, 2019
Wild Life [Patreon Build 20.10.2023]
downloaded - UE5 version.
I get error right when trying to run it. "the procedure entry point createfile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll".
From a short research, I understand that this error means it won't run on Win 7...

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Sick, how do you go about making one of these?
essentially you drag in a character model as a pose (pick a pose that best suits your animation starting point). select the custom pose option so that it creates the pose controllers. then drag and drop various Transformer nodes and place them in the pose controller hierarchy and set the beginning and end positions for the Transformers. I typically make 1 transformer node for each axis (X Y Z) that I want to animate.

put in some offset timers for certain transformer starting points and work your way at it.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
essentially you drag in a character model as a pose (pick a pose that best suits your animation starting point). select the custom pose option so that it creates the pose controllers. then drag and drop various Transformer nodes and place them in the pose controller hierarchy and set the beginning and end positions for the Transformers. I typically make 1 transformer node for each axis (X Y Z) that I want to animate.

put in some offset timers for certain transformer starting points and work your way at it.
that sounds like a lot of work, how long did that take?

Reactions: Ale69
Sep 11, 2018
It's just weird that you have to progress in the story before you can get to the female protagonist. at the same time there is no saves? all that work for nothing.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
Really wish they would just make this a walking sex-exploration game instead of a pseudo-action adventure and a sandbox.
I'd like to just walk or fly around, exploring and fucking monsters or whatever, rather than the almost-honey-select-esque workshop it seems to be working towards nowadays.

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
And with this update, every human gal has the pregnant/cumflated body, nice.

Now I wonder if the Kerpalli gals will get the same treatment.
It would be hot.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
that sounds like a lot of work, how long did that take?
Once you get use to the workflow and understand how to animate it doesn't take too long. All comes down to how much you tweak it. I spend more time making tiny adjustments than I do on the general gist of it.

Really wish they would just make this a walking sex-exploration game instead of a pseudo-action adventure and a sandbox.
Bruh with the sandbox in its current state you can literally make that, or if you want you can try and comission someone, I'm currently working on making a FNAF style game within it. The potential with this sandbox is insane.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Is there some walkthrough for quests? sometimes idk where to go or what to do after following the Tiger woman to her village. After talking to the doctor, no idea.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Probably a dumb question; How to change weather in sanbox mode, like time of the day or to make it rainy / sunny ect? I just can't seem to figure this one out lol

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes