djr7

Mar 20, 2018
You have any info on that game your working on (unrelated to this topic but)
see the vids posted below for WIP. Currently I've set up the entire camera basics that allows the player to interact with the doors of the main room as well as access the security cameras of each different room. Current mechanics include a Power System where keeping doors closed will drain power, leaving doors open will slowly gain power, you can use batteries to gain a little bit of power, if power runs out doors open up and you cannot interact with them till power is restored, leaving you vulnerable to "attacks". The other main mechanic that is a WIP minigame for the photoshoot room. I want to create a minigame for each room based on if a character decides to appear. LOTS of planned mechanics and custom animations and unlockables. Currently going to test to see if it's better to include pre-recorded "scenes" that are played as a video rather than have a lot of heavy duty scripts running.

Would you mind sharing your works files so I can learn from it? Would forever be in your debt
This looks good man, is there a way for you to share it as a custom prop? Would love to use it.
I might make a tutorial of how I do things and provide a map of my character with these motions once I consider them done.
View attachment fnaf_proof_of_concept.webm
View attachment photoshoot_minigame_test.webm
View attachment fnaf2.webm

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
I feel you man, its been a little over a year since she gotten some new ones.
Yeah, it would be nice that her and the other Kerpali got scenes in thew vein of the throne scene, or the double vaginal scene
Hell, I would like a throne scene for the big gals as well.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
wasn't this supposed to be some big open world sandbox game, why is the focus on some crappy story mode now?

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
to some degree i was expecting this to turn out like the straightforward modded skyrim setups where you have a game world populated with cool chars and you can just start scenes with whoever whenever, but they're weirdly committed to adding "combat" and "a story" and "quests" and all this real game stuff that feels completely lost in the sauce

having good anims, decent customization the field is completely open for a good sandbox experience but you only get that from user content. its cool you can get that at all and there's no discrediting the work they put there, but it makes me wonder if they'll ever finish their end bc making a real game is fucking hard
What are you talking about? What makes LL modded skyrim so great is all the stuff surrounding crappy mods. If this game was just gallery of animations we would be over it already. Well... Game is that currently. Just animations and some proof of concept stuff + sandbox.

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
see the vids posted below for WIP. Currently I've set up the entire camera basics that allows the player to interact with the doors of the main room as well as access the security cameras of each different room. Current mechanics include a Power System where keeping doors closed will drain power, leaving doors open will slowly gain power, you can use batteries to gain a little bit of power, if power runs out doors open up and you cannot interact with them till power is restored, leaving you vulnerable to "attacks". The other main mechanic that is a WIP minigame for the photoshoot room. I want to create a minigame for each room based on if a character decides to appear. LOTS of planned mechanics and custom animations and unlockables. Currently going to test to see if it's better to include pre-recorded "scenes" that are played as a video rather than have a lot of heavy duty scripts running.

I might make a tutorial of how I do things and provide a map of my character with these motions once I consider them done.

--
usage of those zones and mouse control is so good. Kudos!

Grandity

Oct 16, 2020
Didnt played this game for a long time, how do you now make gang bangs or 3somes? Used the follow me method back then and its not working now

Peter44328

Oct 29, 2022

View attachment 3024411
View attachment 3024404
View attachment 3024403
amazing. How did you do the mouse hover over things and click on it stuff?

PButts

Feb 5, 2020
Got bored, decided to fly to the ship in the sky. Turns out theres 2 of them, and they are quite large, though strangely the one closer to the map is the one thats hidden until you fly to here. There's a small amount of collision, although not much, so you CAN stand on them if you went to the effort of it.
I'm not getting that 10-15 minutes of my life back but I was curious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TeoTeoInkYo

Feb 5, 2020
What WL needs for modding is better character customization, like instead of choosing from skins you can select colors from a color wheel or a way to make custom skins, maybe adjust the size of stuff other than just boobs or balls size with a slider like a penis scale slider and maybe a slider for cumshots like is found on the cumshot effect in sandbox. Maybe as another more personal taste thing, they could add the option to change the head of human characters to something like the Kerpali heads, maybe add a tail, for more humanoid anthro characters than what the Kerpali are, because sometimes someone might not want a Kerpali when they're trying to make furry stuff (like me).
Then you don't want a furry lmao. You want a damn neko. The farthest removed

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
amazing. How did you do the mouse hover over things and click on it stuff?
the official discord server and Liquid's discord server have a wide assortment of user created content that is available to download, including tools like the mouse pointer mechanic. There's a lot of scenes, maps, props, character presets, some custom animations, etc.

dude nooooo! you should have just entered the edit mode and flew the camera there instead! took about 1 minute.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Got bored, decided to fly to the ship in the sky. Turns out theres 2 of them, and they are quite large, though strangely the one closer to the map is the one thats hidden until you fly to here. There's a small amount of collision, although not much, so you CAN stand on them if you went to the effort of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking to do that!

Reactions: he_found_you

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
LOL OH NOOOO WHERE IS MANS NECK, WHY DID THEY DO HIM THIS DIRTY
I wanted a hunk lion bad too. Maybe it's just me though.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Then you don't want a furry lmao. You want a damn neko. The farthest removed
No? Nekos would be possible with what I suggested, but I would have specified a neko if that was what I wanted. You also apparently don't know or can't tell the difference between variants of furry, probably using the old "furry scale" meme as your reference. Again, if I wanted fucking nekos, I would have asked for them. Maybe I should have added having furred textures and fur simulations like the Kerpali have, I admit that, though it felt like a given point since I said changing the heads on the human characters into animal heads like the Kerpali as well alongside being able to put tails and ears on them.

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
What is the difference between UE4 and UE5 builds? Is it the same level of sandbodx with the same animations?
(I have not looked at this game in quite a while)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes