Peter44328

Oct 29, 2022
the official discord server and Liquid's discord server have a wide assortment of user created content that is available to download, including tools like the mouse pointer mechanic. There's a lot of scenes, maps, props, character presets, some custom animations, etc.

dude nooooo! you should have just entered the edit mode and flew the camera there instead! took about 1 minute.
Thx for the Info!
DO i need patreon membership to join the discord? would love to see what other works are out there

moymoy2323

Dec 6, 2021
see the vids posted below for WIP. Currently I've set up the entire camera basics that allows the player to interact with the doors of the main room as well as access the security cameras of each different room. Current mechanics include a Power System where keeping doors closed will drain power, leaving doors open will slowly gain power, you can use batteries to gain a little bit of power, if power runs out doors open up and you cannot interact with them till power is restored, leaving you vulnerable to "attacks". The other main mechanic that is a WIP minigame for the photoshoot room. I want to create a minigame for each room based on if a character decides to appear. LOTS of planned mechanics and custom animations and unlockables. Currently going to test to see if it's better to include pre-recorded "scenes" that are played as a video rather than have a lot of heavy duty scripts running.

I might make a tutorial of how I do things and provide a map of my character with these motions once I consider them done.
View attachment 3024411
View attachment 3024404
View attachment 3024403
Can you share the scenes?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Thx for the Info!
DO i need patreon membership to join the discord? would love to see what other works are out there
No, our discord server is now open to everyone.
Here is an invite link:

An other great server for sandbox creations is LjQujd ' s wild sanctum server.
Here is a link for that:

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Does anybody have the old kerpali village from the previous versions or is it possible for me to enable it through the sandbox?

Braduated

Jan 10, 2019
Where is the link for the new Unreal Engine 5 Sandbox? I see pictures of a version that is much better looking with more UI than the one I download, yet it says its the most recent release. The one I have even at Max settings textures don't load and look shit.

Aint10

Sep 21, 2017
Damn guys. The game looks like garbage. Someone will finally tell me how to fix textures and high brightness hairstyles? Disabling Lumen does not help.

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
What is the difference between UE4 and UE5 builds? Is it the same level of sandbodx with the same animations?
(I have not looked at this game in quite a while)
UE4 build is essentially 2 years old at this point and not updated. UE5 is few weeks old and updated.

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
Anyone has documentation for the automation blocks?. I've been trying to figure out how to do text formatting. So I basically try to change one text bubble text field text around so I don't clutter my creation with needless automation blocks. However when I fire ''change text'' parameters in speech bubble events I don't know how to use enter/paragraph in the text. Is there some kind of command for it (like /e or something) or is this block unable to do anything like this. Is the better option lua text formatting and fire those scripts via speech bubble then? Idk how that would work either tbh lol.

Jaywesome

Mar 24, 2018
Damn guys. The game looks like garbage. Someone will finally tell me how to fix textures and high brightness hairstyles? Disabling Lumen does not help.
Yea i'd like to know as well, because mine looks ugly compared to the pics i see here and there, I have no clue why.

Reactions: Aint10
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes