pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
Really wish they would just make this a walking sex-exploration game instead of a pseudo-action adventure and a sandbox.
I'd like to just walk or fly around, exploring and fucking monsters or whatever, rather than the almost-honey-select-esque workshop it seems to be working towards nowadays.
to some degree i was expecting this to turn out like the straightforward modded skyrim setups where you have a game world populated with cool chars and you can just start scenes with whoever whenever, but they're weirdly committed to adding "combat" and "a story" and "quests" and all this real game stuff that feels completely lost in the sauce

having good anims, decent customization the field is completely open for a good sandbox experience but you only get that from user content. its cool you can get that at all and there's no discrediting the work they put there, but it makes me wonder if they'll ever finish their end bc making a real game is fucking hard

• Haha
Reactions: GerP1

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
on the ue5 version, is there any fisher village where the characters roam or is it all empty?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WildLife-2023.10.20Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Once you get use to the workflow and understand how to animate it doesn't take too long. All comes down to how much you tweak it. I spend more time making tiny adjustments than I do on the general gist of it.

Bruh with the sandbox in its current state you can literally make that, or if you want you can try and comission someone, I'm currently working on making a FNAF style game within it. The potential with this sandbox is insane.
Would you mind sharing your works files so I can learn from it? Would forever be in your debt

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
Once you get use to the workflow and understand how to animate it doesn't take too long. All comes down to how much you tweak it. I spend more time making tiny adjustments than I do on the general gist of it.

Bruh with the sandbox in its current state you can literally make that, or if you want you can try and comission someone, I'm currently working on making a FNAF style game within it. The potential with this sandbox is insane.
You have any info on that game your working on (unrelated to this topic but)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes