ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
So the Maya/Drakon scene is exceptional well done.
Tbh the lizard kerpali needed some love, they've gone a long time without getting new animations. Kinda grinds my gears that the Djablo rig gets preferred treatment in almost every update, just look at the update where they introduced the new Kral rigs. For instance, the 11th August update:
7 animations with Kral + Maya
Djablo + Maya 19 (!) animations.
It doesn't look much better afterwards, there's barely any update in the last half year or so where Djablo didn't get new animations. Kral isn't that bad if you consider Rawn and Corbac, they get even less content.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I have a problem with Koodie's mission. I jump the first time from the cliff, then she takes me to another area and I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone help me to pass this mission? Thanks

Reactions: Iguita123

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Torrent or Gofile/Mediafire please. PIXELDRAIN and Mega have 5GB limit and other link is not working for me:(

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
I have a problem with Koodie's mission. I jump the first time from the cliff, then she takes me to another area and I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone help me to pass this mission? Thanks
It seems to be glitched, she should talk to you, but seems to get stuck in a place just before the trigger point for the conversation now.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
So I stopped following this game a long time ago when they added the story mode that had you playing some generic guy instead of the woman that could fly, but the changelog says there are quests playable as Maya now? So, does this mean you can play as her outside of the sandbox/scene poser thing now? Is she a full protagonist or is just a model swap, or you play as both and switch like GTA?
You play both and can switch just by talking but really its extremely buggy. Many quests do not work properly, either npcs getting stuck, enemies just not spawning, a lot of things that should be working do not work, sometimes specific enemies or areas are not there yet, so the quests just dump all the quest items next to the quest giver. I didn't find a single H scene when playing as the guy. With Maya I only find a single one. There is a city full of "dangerous" furry guys that apparently are all into the female character but not a single H scene.
Graphics took a nosedive. Many quests don't align right. You just enter Apoc and suddenly your character asks people about some powerful spear. You even get a quest to get that spear, you return to the warrior village talk with that village leader and he thanks you for retrieving the spear only to then give you the quest to retrieve the spear.
Its a mess.

Reactions: problematic toy
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes