yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
Well... Until the last update, it worked correctly. I suppose it's because they updated the version of the graphics engine, and that must have caused a bug in that texture. They should fix it for next week's update, although it's also true that it took 2 months to fix a bug in a type of wood texture, so... patience, I guess.
Yeah, I remember it working correctly back on UE4, but I haven't played the game for over a year now so wasn't sure if this was common. Thanks man.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Hi guys,
What is the difference between version U5 and U4? :unsure:
which one is better ?
They were developing in Unreal Engine 4 until they switched to 5, So basically 4 is an old outdated version that is no longer being maintained. Not entirely sure why it can still be downloaded, but it's probably because of performance reasons. From what I know, 5 has higher system requirements than 4.

zegurlnexdor

Jan 9, 2019
I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 but then the Futa Shey & Jenny penis collision/physics are gone. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Or like how to solve it? Weird thing is the physics for other male characters work just fine.

Canes

May 27, 2018
I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 but then the Futa Shey & Jenny penis collision/physics are gone. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Or like how to solve it? Weird thing is the physics for other male characters work just fine.
If it worked fine in Windows 10, but not in 11, it could be a redistributable problem. Download and install these:

(Yes, still needed sometimes.)

As well as update Windows and your Graphics card drivers.

Reactions: zegurlnexdor

trashboxe

Jun 14, 2020
is it possible to do full scenes in the game? I see they did Transition scenes, but are they linked somewhere or you have to do everything manually in sandbox ?

hypermodule

Jan 28, 2023
It's unrelated to your OS setup. It's a bug that was introduced in the 2023-12-08 build. It has been reported to the devs and will hopefully be fixed in the upcoming $10 build.

Nov 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me why is this happening?

I am on UE5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a brand new pc, nothing overclocked, everything on default & disabled.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
They did in fact say something like the steam release won't have any sexual content regarding kerpali and that they'll release that content afterwards for those who would be interested. Kinda like the 18+ patches some H-games on steam have, I guess. But that was years ago. No idea what their plans are currently.
I wonder why. Steam has furry content, a good amount of it.

Reactions: Swedra
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes