SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
It's unrelated to your OS setup. It's a bug that was introduced in the 2023-12-08 build. It has been reported to the devs and will hopefully be fixed in the upcoming $10 build.
No penis physics due to an error in this version? ... when a read this i immediately stopped the download :-(

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Non of my favorite games run smoothly these days its my favorite I know its not perfect u seeem angry about something though, let it out it will ease your mind. The sex anims are great the flight is fun. I was hopeing someone knew a fix for the graphic glitches like a ini tweek or something else.
There are ini tweaks that you can try and pray they work on your machine. You can also just pray one day devs actually do something meaningful and turn it into an actual game as well as fixing shitty performance. But outside of a lot of hoping and praying there isn't much you can do.

Quentin_Rm

Mar 19, 2018
How the fuck can they start from a good game with good graphics and then : 13Go of pure shit. Awefull, unplayable, ugly, etc. I'm glad that I just stop paying monthly for this.

Reactions: Eiran Dragutin

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
Animations are the only good thing about this game, everything else is shit. W scam this game will never be finished, just a scam to milk all the Patreon money.

Reactions: Quentin_Rm

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Just one suggestion for those who want something to play with, aside that human joystick between the legs of course: scatter feral Kerpalis across the old jungle map and go hunting. Much better than any zombies' copycat game! It's a great way to deal with frustrations of life, I heard...

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alternative gameplay, ideal for criminal minds:
just place humans and/or Kerpalis, in the varieties of sex scenes available, all across the old jungle map. Save the map. Close WildLife and wait 24hours or, for people with strong memory, 72hours long enough to not remember where the scenes are placed; then go back into the jungle, launch the map you saved 24/72h earlier and go hunting them in the head down while they do their naughty thing, just to see what happens in your serial killer mind ─ I heard everyone has got one, hidden somewhere deep within ─ and enjoy the bodycount.

Have fun!

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
so, i can't seem to find the option to turn into a female in the character customization. what to I have to do to play as a girl. i don't want to play as some faggy twink guy.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes