FYLBingBong

Dec 5, 2021
Is anyone having issues with the story? I'm soft locked on kill Feral Rhoc(who doesn't spawn or cannot find) and follow Koodie(stuck on a cliff over the lake village only saying something along the line that the hospital never sleeps.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Is anyone having issues with the story? I'm soft locked on kill Feral Rhoc(who doesn't spawn or cannot find) and follow Koodie(stuck on a cliff over the lake village only saying something along the line that the hospital never sleeps.
I had no issues with Feral Rhoc, just follow the "footsteps" where you talked to him the first time (the cave entrance to the right looking towards the waters from the village, i think it would be looking south on the map), granted i talked to him before actually getting the quest.
As for Koodie i have the same issue, no matter how many times i load and have her run up that cliff she always breaks once she stops at the top, seems she's properly broken this build, hopefully she'll be fixed in the $10 build.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I've at least created a profile on rule34 and Xvideos
But Rule34 is weird since it I can't upload videos until I upload more images, all of which need to be posted on a different site beforehand.
Xvideos requires me to upload a "prove who you are" video which I just have not bothered to do so I'm shadow banned for now, only direct links get you access to my vid. I'll get around to those at some point when I have more actual content. Only 1 finished HMV so far.
( ) ( )

There is no project link. this clip is all I'm prepared to show currently. Once done I'll throwup a link here and in the wildlife official discord
That was pretty damn good, I loved the crescendo in the video, the angles, hope to see more of it eventually.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
game looks amazing. im hoping there is a story or something. im not a huge fan of "make your own scenario" stuff. i always suck at it lmfao.

its what turned me off on later ILLUSION soft games.

unless there is more and im not playing it correctly.

Reactions: septacycell
Jul 7, 2019
game looks amazing. im hoping there is a story or something. im not a huge fan of "make your own scenario" stuff. i always suck at it lmfao.

its what turned me off on later ILLUSION soft games.

unless there is more and im not playing it correctly.
I'm kinda with you on this (make your own scenario stuff). I get started, have these grand ideas then start placing the characters and stuff but get too turned on and end up scrapping it and just doing the sex scene, lol! Probably should attempt when I'm not horny or whatever and see if I can make it through

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Torrent for latest build please?
You know there is a search feature, right?
There are two torrents.
First is attached to post below:
Drink up me hearties yo-ho.
Second is here:
WildLife-2023.12.08Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hejj__ and D0v4hk1n

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
You know there is a search feature, right?
There are two torrents.
First is attached to post below:

Second is here:
WildLife-2023.12.08Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you for your time!

About the search feature: is there a way to filter by most recent? It always shows me the dates at random and I never find the most recent dates

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
i setting graphic to Epic but why the texture so lowres anyone know how to fix it ?
You can try use shortcut launch option for exe to add -dx11 launch command. Should help a lot. Otherwise you gotta wait for devs to fix their game.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes