yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Torrent pls
You know there is a search feature, right? Someone also asked the exact same question the the previous page.
There are two torrents.
First is attached to post below:
Drink up me hearties yo-ho.
Second is here:
WildLife-2023.12.08Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 7, 2022
You know there is a search feature, right? Someone also asked the exact same question the the previous page.
There are two torrents.

Second is here:

We need the newest version who has been released today , 23.12.15

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
Man, it really feels like these guys have completely forgotten the fundamentals of 3D game design. A few iterations ago, they had Max starting out running from his crashed ship to the furry village. The map was a decent size, but limiting the visibility with heavy foliage took some of the burden off of the hardware by only having to load assets in a relatively small area. The village was not especially large either, and was densely packed with characters and assets. You could access the game's content without a lot of effort, and your PC only had to load in a small area.

This new iteration is a giant open world with nothing in it that seems to be aping Breath of the Wild (and somehow looking WORSE). Now your PC has to load in ridiculously huge landscapes in addition to the buildings and characters. In order to do anything, you've got to walk across vast swaths of nothingness to your objective. It's overtaxing the player's hardware to create an extremely tedious gameplay experience. Even worse, this is clear evidence of scope creep, and nothing kills an indie game project faster than that. Adeptussteve needs to focus on making small, densely packed environments. It'll help their users in numerous ways, and it will help them develop content their users actually want to pay for instead of trying to fill maps the size of Montana with collectible mushrooms and berries.

At least it's still a pretty neat animation sandbox, I guess. The best one anyone's made so far, for sure.

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
There are two torrents.

Second is here:
The new version

Reactions: D0v4hk1n
Sep 7, 2022
Man, it really feels like these guys have completely forgotten the fundamentals of 3D game design. A few iterations ago, they had Max starting out running from his crashed ship to the furry village. The map was a decent size, but limiting the visibility with heavy foliage took some of the burden off of the hardware by only having to load assets in a relatively small area. The village was not especially large either, and was densely packed with characters and assets. You could access the game's content without a lot of effort, and your PC only had to load in a small area.

This new iteration is a giant open world with nothing in it that seems to be aping Breath of the Wild (and somehow looking WORSE). Now your PC has to load in ridiculously huge landscapes in addition to the buildings and characters. In order to do anything, you've got to walk across vast swaths of nothingness to your objective. It's overtaxing the player's hardware to create an extremely tedious gameplay experience. Even worse, this is clear evidence of scope creep, and nothing kills an indie game project faster than that. Adeptussteve needs to focus on making small, densely packed environments. It'll help their users in numerous ways, and it will help them develop content their users actually want to pay for instead of trying to fill maps the size of Montana with collectible mushrooms and berries.

At least it's still a pretty neat animation sandbox, I guess. The best one anyone's made so far, for sure.
I am looking forward on this game , but u are right , this map is the size ol GTA 5 , but with no contents and decent gameplay
Sandbox is ok but i dont have all day to build maps and scenes

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022

Yall complained "Why is dev team only working on sandbox?! We want quests!". Well, devs made your wish real and now you complain "Meeeeh, big map, empty, bad textures,meeh!!!" I dont undestandthat

Sep 7, 2022
Yall complained "Why is dev team only working on sandbox?! We want quests!". Well, devs made your wish real and now you complain "Meeeeh, big map, empty, bad textures,meeh!!!" I dont undestandthat
Adeptus and his team are great devs. But it would not be bad to have a smaller but more detailed map , I don't know how the map will be in the final stages of developement , but the map is oversized , a smaller one with dance jungles , really datailed villages would be more captivating

sorry for may poor english skills

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
Adeptus and his team are great devs. But it would not be bad to have a smaller but more detailed map , I don't know how the map will be in the final stages of developement , but the map is oversized , a smaller one with dance jungles , really datailed villages would be more captivating

sorry for may poor english skills
No problems with poor english, my aint better. Steve and Dev team now made a "block out" map wich is filled with every new update. Look at gta 5 beta, it was a large empty map! what we have here? large empty map!

Sep 7, 2022
No problems with poor english, my aint better. Steve and Dev team now made a "block out" map wich is filled with every new update. Look at gta 5 beta, it was a large empty map! what we have here? large empty map!
When do u think do they improve waterfalls and bodyes of water?

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
Commentors aren't a monolith. I for one only really wanted the sandbox. I've spent a lot of time in it and I love being able to set up little scenes since a lot of what I find attractive is based on setting. And it scratches a few great niches for me.
I never really thought the actual game felt good to play or had much promise. Walking and running feels stiff and unresponsive, combat is simple and feels bad, the suggestion of RPG and survival mechanics makes me groan more than anything. I don't want another game where I have to collect 50 boar pelts. And I play MMOs.
I think the team has really impressive modelers and animators but whoever's trying to make the action/RPG side of this thing is way out of their depth. The scope is too grand. The fact that the world is massive but has nothing in it leaves the impression that it was not carefully crafted with specific goals in mind. Quests and collectibles will be scattered haphazardly. Most of it will go to waste.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes