brick1512

May 13, 2018
I really appreciate all your feedback everyone. Much of it is justified and makes sense at the point that we are at. But please keep in mind you are seeing a state of the game that usually mainstream developers wouldnt be showing to the public for this very reason.

We dont require anyone to pay for anything if they dont like the current state. But if you want this game to get to the finish line, this is the only way.
Why do you think AAA studios havent been doing adult games like these yet? For reasons that we dont need to talk about here, investors and publishers wont touch this subject with a 10foot pole. It is up to indies like us to make these games and hopefully move the industry towards a more progressive position in doing so.

But we cant do it on our own, games like these are expensive to make and money doesnt grow on trees. Patreon and sites like that are a blessing for our industry even tho many people dont want to see it that way, and I get why. But if you think that thought to the end, you realize the alternative is no games at all unless someone fronts the entire dev cost out of his own pocket and very few people are that rich and willing to produce adult games with that (actually no one is or we would be seeing that stuff outside of the crowdfunding bubble).

So again, if you dont like the state we are in and refuse to "buy the game like this", dont support us. Pirate the dev builds here for all i care, but stop complaining and making this about us being incapable or unwilling to finish the game. There is nothing I want more than to finish this game. We came too far to give up. I had my doubts in the past but honestly I feel more confident than ever that we will finish this game. All I can ask you is to be patient with us, watch the updates roll out, read our weekly progress reports and chip in if you like what you see.

If you did read this, thanks for your time :)
Carry on,

-S

Hey I didn't know you are here especially since this is more like a pirate site. After pirate for years I subcribed on patreon too.

I still have a habit of coming back to here to download through torrent though

Great game.

Techwolf Lupindo

Jan 26, 2023
(jaw drops to the ground after reading the post) I had to make sure I was reading a post from the dev of of the game and not a troll. An actuall good post from the game maker that not all "DCMA" everywhere on a pirate forum. Now I am sercially thinking of dropping some money on Paterion now I figured out a way to make anomalous payments to Paterion. Oh wait, has WildLife move off paterion? I have heard paterion is kicking off all NSFW stuff. I wish Steam had subscripions for WildLife. I would sub right there. I know its possiable due to Elder Scrolls Online has subscriptions on steam.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
lmao :KEK:

Anyway, to AdeptusSteve : your points are fair and in some sense true, sorry for my rather harsh posts earlier, it's just that I was disappointed by the state of the game regarding the dev time

Imagine complaining about a game you don’t pay for.
This is a stupid take.
If I kick you in the balls, free of charge, with your logic you shouldn't complain since you got the experience for free!
Having to experience something for free doesn't automatically shield it from criticism.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I really appreciate all your feedback everyone. Much of it is justified and makes sense at the point that we are at. But please keep in mind you are seeing a state of the game that usually mainstream developers wouldnt be showing to the public for this very reason.

We dont require anyone to pay for anything if they dont like the current state. But if you want this game to get to the finish line, this is the only way.
Why do you think AAA studios havent been doing adult games like these yet? For reasons that we dont need to talk about here, investors and publishers wont touch this subject with a 10foot pole. It is up to indies like us to make these games and hopefully move the industry towards a more progressive position in doing so.

But we cant do it on our own, games like these are expensive to make and money doesnt grow on trees. Patreon and sites like that are a blessing for our industry even tho many people dont want to see it that way, and I get why. But if you think that thought to the end, you realize the alternative is no games at all unless someone fronts the entire dev cost out of his own pocket and very few people are that rich and willing to produce adult games with that (actually no one is or we would be seeing that stuff outside of the crowdfunding bubble).

So again, if you dont like the state we are in and refuse to "buy the game like this", dont support us. Pirate the dev builds here for all i care, but stop complaining and making this about us being incapable or unwilling to finish the game. There is nothing I want more than to finish this game. We came too far to give up. I had my doubts in the past but honestly I feel more confident than ever that we will finish this game. All I can ask you is to be patient with us, watch the updates roll out, read our weekly progress reports and chip in if you like what you see.

If you did read this, thanks for your time :)
Carry on,

-S
While you're here can I ask if you guys plan to increase the quality of the ladies feet in the game? Right now they look too rounded and play-dough-like, you know? I'm sure the foot fetishists among us all would greatly appreciate it!

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Anyone got the mesh combiner to work? I tried to save it as an .obj but no file is ever created.
Playing with it right now. Are you attempting to merge non-prototypes? It only works for prototype props.
Found the weirdest issue btw: more than half of prototype props just vanished after I merged meshes. Not sure why.
meshmergefail1.png

UPD:
ah, I see what's going on. When you grouping props under a single prop/group, you need to make sure all subsets are selected as well. If not, they will be deleted on mesh merge.
meshmergefail2.png

UPD2:
Lateralus1337, I have noticed that obj won't be created if you attempt to save it to default directory (e.g., mine is C: ). Change the save path, worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lateralus1337

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
Imagine complaining about a game you don’t pay for.
Again, for most issue is about the options they offer. Devs don't offer currently "affordable model" to own the game but only to buy the in progress builds which do not get updated if you don't decide to keep on paying. One time purchase type of deal is what people want. Most don't want to keep on paying like 40-100€? yearly for years on end especially when there is no development roadmap when we can expect actual release for the game. Game has been under development for good 6 years and I don't think we are going to see it released for next 2 years. Maybe towards that we might see some kind of alpha release where we can buy it first time but as of now the model is not good for anyone but the developer and we salute people who keep funding the game.

But as others said one is able to voice their criticism regardless of their status with the game. There is valid criticism and then theres just silly one. Silly one is about complaining stuff like place holder assets or particularly buggy release of pre-alpha build. Valid criticism is design directions like map sizes, gameplay, writing, etc. And I'm sure devs appreciate those points we have (to help to improve the game, or they wouldn't bother with this forum at all) even if they don't like criticism of the business model, especially coming from here.

Reactions: Wlms

wallcrawler-616

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone have a problem in the build from 08.12 with the creation of scenes or the character editor?
Specifically: I press alt+L or I to enter one of the menus and the game is permanently frozen
only killing the process helps
it appeared spontaneously
I ran the build several times before and there was no such problem

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Some people seems to misunderstand the concept of patreon, you are not paying to own the game, you are donating to help with the funding because you want the game to be realized.

If you're doing it for any other reason you probably shouldn't donate, especially not if you feel like they owe you something beyond the tier rewards for donating.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes