mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
Yall complained "Why is dev team only working on sandbox?! We want quests!". Well, devs made your wish real and now you complain "Meeeeh, big map, empty, bad textures,meeh!!!" I dont undestandthat
All I'm asking for is for the content to be in a smaller area so the visuals don't degrade to Minecraft levels because the game is simultaneously trying to load the characters on screen and a palm tree twenty miles away.

CountessC21

May 16, 2020
When im in Edit Mode the breast physics are removed, for it to work i have to put the Standard Preset and then the Custom Preset for the physics to work. Does anyone know if its my problem or if the game is bugged?

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
You're forgetting that this is a dev build. you have valid concerns but don't act like "they forgot fundamentals of game design". Yes the game map is empty because they're still making the game.
Issue of course isn't that game is still in development but that they constantly require you to pay to get the new builds during the development. I don't think in generally this kind of adult games wouldn't receive even fraction of criticism if it was one time purchase and then they do the game and you get the pre-release builds as they happen. I don't think most would even opposite patreon model for early parts of development but this game has been what 6 years underway? I'm sorry but that's quite ridiculous to still not offer the one time purchase.

I must agree with the person and his sentiment. Devs for no reason expanded the map to unreasonable size. I think half of the map they have currently would have been enough while offering more than enough exploration for anyones needs. Like have you tried to run around on max? It's simply not fun. They have to bring mounts into the game to make traverse more enjoyable. To having to rely on fast travel is terrible design and just proof of devs failing on their traverse mechanics. Maybe they have these in pipeline and I would guess most likely they do but this is still important point when judging the size of map in games.

All we really need is a map full of interesting points. Having massive map which is just boring traverse most of the time isn't interesting, especially in this kind of a game which focus isn't the traverse but it seems they really want to push that linear quest design in open world. And maybe mixed in some off location sex scenes you can experience if you explore and so on.

That said I really like the game and future it has but I simply don't think those points I mentioned are good for the game. Of course taxing whales is good business strategy but the design directions so far have been worrying. I don't even know if these quests are meant to be final ideas or just mockups. If just mockups I don't get why so many... Writing very bad for a game that tries to be something else than just sex simulator so I hope they totally overhaul that aspect of the story.

Reactions: xekova

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I really appreciate all your feedback everyone. Much of it is justified and makes sense at the point that we are at. But please keep in mind you are seeing a state of the game that usually mainstream developers wouldnt be showing to the public for this very reason.

We dont require anyone to pay for anything if they dont like the current state. But if you want this game to get to the finish line, this is the only way.
Why do you think AAA studios havent been doing adult games like these yet? For reasons that we dont need to talk about here, investors and publishers wont touch this subject with a 10foot pole. It is up to indies like us to make these games and hopefully move the industry towards a more progressive position in doing so.

But we cant do it on our own, games like these are expensive to make and money doesnt grow on trees. Patreon and sites like that are a blessing for our industry even tho many people dont want to see it that way, and I get why. But if you think that thought to the end, you realize the alternative is no games at all unless someone fronts the entire dev cost out of his own pocket and very few people are that rich and willing to produce adult games with that (actually no one is or we would be seeing that stuff outside of the crowdfunding bubble).

So again, if you dont like the state we are in and refuse to "buy the game like this", dont support us. Pirate the dev builds here for all i care, but stop complaining and making this about us being incapable or unwilling to finish the game. There is nothing I want more than to finish this game. We came too far to give up. I had my doubts in the past but honestly I feel more confident than ever that we will finish this game. All I can ask you is to be patient with us, watch the updates roll out, read our weekly progress reports and chip in if you like what you see.

If you did read this, thanks for your time :)
Carry on,

-S

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Issue of course isn't that game is still in development but that they constantly require you to pay to get the new builds
Well I was responding to this idea that the dev's "forgot game design principles" and how the opening portion of the story is currently an open empty world. Which is very much an issue with how the game is a dev build. Wanting you to pay for each build is a completely seperate topic.

You are also not "paying" for a state of the product, you are paying to support the development of this project in which they happen to give you dev builds to play around in. You're expecting a polished beta level of quality for something that is still in active development.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes