djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I love me some HMVs, you should put your rule34 profile or whatever you use to get them online as your firm.
I've at least created a profile on rule34 and Xvideos
But Rule34 is weird since it I can't upload videos until I upload more images, all of which need to be posted on a different site beforehand.
Xvideos requires me to upload a "prove who you are" video which I just have not bothered to do so I'm shadow banned for now, only direct links get you access to my vid. I'll get around to those at some point when I have more actual content. Only 1 finished HMV so far.
( ) ( )

Maybe I didn't search well, but where can I find a link to this project?
There is no project link. this clip is all I'm prepared to show currently. Once done I'll throwup a link here and in the wildlife official discord

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Ok, TF is happening?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's when I try a New Game.
Same thing in sandbox.
Characters instantly go ragdoll (one even went through the ground on the picture)

Edit : Nevermind that was the "Physical animation" option. Which one should I use?

Edit 2 :

WTF is going on?! Is that normal? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
LMAO IS IT FOR REAL?! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
1702441741928.png

For how long have that shit been in development?

Edit :
Ok, to anyone wondering ; the fucking game, outside of the sandbox mode, is absolute dogshit and basically a placeholder simulator.
Not really interesting imo

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2019
not sure if this has been asked (did a search but not really sure if it was asked a different way). I've never really played the game portion. I always fire up the sandbox as the sex scenes are absolutely top notch! I'm not into furry or bestiality at all (when I play the sanbox it's only with human characters). Anyone know if the game will have an option to not play with the furries or beasts? Not trying to start a war or anything. Not calling for a different mode as I can continue with the sandbox if furry/beast is the only way to play the game. Just asking a simple question

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
not sure if this has been asked
I believe they said that most sex stuff might actually be optional? otherwise there will be a "skip" button for sex scenes in game

Ok, to anyone wondering ; the fucking game, outside of the sandbox mode, is absolute dogshit and basically a placeholder simulator.
Not really interesting imo
the "game" is nowhere near complete, this is literally a development build.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
hey guys couple of questions -
1) is the fishing village or the village between the mountains no longer there? if not is there a similar village with people in it that I can fuck around in sandbox?
2) is it possible to make custom animations- like combine the planking and kissing to make a kissing while planking sex anim or something? I saw something similar a page or two back...

Mar 18, 2018
If anyone here can play WL smoothly on lumen + ultra, may you please post a full auto-advanced video of the 2 Djablos x Maya minigame? Preferably with the Ancient Goatman as the second Djablo

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

I hope this helps, work smarter not harder. :WeSmart:
do these maps still work in UE5?

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I answer to a few random questions and doubts posted above:

1. To change from male to female is pretty easy... approach the character you want to play with, start the dialogue and choose POSSESS... and there you go, fucking ready! You can even customize the character in both Inventory and during a scene on the fly during a scene after pausing the Auto Play.

2. I can play in Ultra in 3480x2160 4K but Lumen seems causing still some annoying issue with the wetness of the bodies, which get crazy specially after cum cums... You can try the alternative method which is still experimental and basically is an improved default illumination which, honestly, gives more depth than Lumen itself by the way making appreciate the skins and the more drastic shadows.

3. Villages and most of the environment is actually a placeholder or, better saying, the final structure without the materials/texturing which, as soon as applied, will completely change the overall view and allow the team to focus on story and quests. The game is there, waiting to bloom as soon as they will manage to update the whole materials set and optimize Nanite. Moving from UE4 to UE5 takes time but it's worth waiting.

A few questions answered, as I said, hoping they are appreciated and useful.

Just one last detail nobody asked about but I read some of the attacks the project is taking are on that side of the game... I'd almost bet the RPG mechanics is completely done and makes sense they are not already making the whole main story and most important quests/side quests available, which would make no sense for very obvious and not even unattackable reasons... who really wants to have the whole game already gone spoiled before all the rest is done!??? I definitely don't... it would make no sense at all right now!

As I previously wrote I have no connection with Steve and his team so all I wrote here are just personal considerations based on my experience working with UE5 and facing, all on my own, the same issues the guys behind the scene are facing and I can perfectly relate to. I really wish my project was in such an advanced stage I could already share it so you guys could give it a try so I can highly appreciate the fact we have the chance to actually do stuff with Wildlife in its stage of development.

Just have patience, folks, have fun.

───

Do not destroy. Build!

───

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Are you serious? And what's your fps?
!????

Weird... I saw the question only after editing my reply, before that I only saw dead "view attachment" links . Anyway... yes, I'm serious, it goes between 18-20FPs which is not perfect of course but perfectly OK with me. I work on UE5 on a daily basis which requires much more than just playing games. Adding those 16GB of RAM to my existing ones did help but wasn't very expensive to expand and was perfectly worthy. I have it running on SSD anyway, which is also a must have condition not only for WildLife but for Unreal Engine 5 and any other current game like Red Dead Online which I was running in ultra as well. I just con't use hardware raytracing, only EU5 based software raytracing which is the minimum necessary for Lumen but it's OK with me so far.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
!????

Weird... I saw the question only after editing my reply, before that I only saw dead "view attachment" links . Anyway... yes, I'm serious, it goes between 18-20FPs which is not perfect of course but perfectly OK with me. I work on UE5 on a daily basis which requires much more than just playing games. Adding those 16GB of RAM to my existing ones did help but wasn't very expensive to expand and was perfectly worthy. I have it running on SSD anyway, which is also a must have condition not only for WildLife but for Unreal Engine 5 and any other current game like Red Dead Online which I was running in ultra as well. I just con't use hardware raytracing, only EU5 based software raytracing which is the minimum necessary for Lumen but it's OK with me so far.
I almost feel bad for your gpu. Whoever at hp thought 1070 was a 4k card needs to be fired...

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes