rafflor

Jun 5, 2023
Is there anyone here who can connect the Lovense toy? I tried all methods. My Max 2 is not recognized. Can someone help me?

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Am I dumb, I can't download the files from "dropmefiles" for some reason, I click on download and nothing happens...

yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to fix this? I'm placing cum effects however the models get covered right away or only part of them get covered completely. There are also these "cum lines" that appear at the top of the thighs and arms.

1702161952093.png
1702163169768.png

Last edited:

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
I pop in to check this game maybe twice a year, and I'm wondering something, now that the patch notes mention they're working more on the story. A long time ago I read something, to paraphrase, "the main story won't have any kerpali in it, those only exist in sandbox mode".

To those of you keeping track, I gotta ask, is this really the case? To just not make use of their assets like that, I can't help but wonder if that's inaccurate.

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
TBH animations are excellent, but the content is nonexistent. IMO the animations and sound are still amongst the best. From all the stuff that people support this project is not even close to be the worst.

to sum up, the game has a lot of content, but it is just there without any resemblance of an idea. Wild Life is like a talented sportsman but with bad habits.

Jul 19, 2020
You play both and can switch just by talking but really its extremely buggy. Many quests do not work properly, either npcs getting stuck, enemies just not spawning, a lot of things that should be working do not work, sometimes specific enemies or areas are not there yet, so the quests just dump all the quest items next to the quest giver. I didn't find a single H scene when playing as the guy. With Maya I only find a single one. There is a city full of "dangerous" furry guys that apparently are all into the female character but not a single H scene.
Graphics took a nosedive. Many quests don't align right. You just enter Apoc and suddenly your character asks people about some powerful spear. You even get a quest to get that spear, you return to the warrior village talk with that village leader and he thanks you for retrieving the spear only to then give you the quest to retrieve the spear.
Its a mess.
Thats a shame, thanks for answering tho!

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I pop in to check this game maybe twice a year, and I'm wondering something, now that the patch notes mention they're working more on the story. A long time ago I read something, to paraphrase, "the main story won't have any kerpali in it, those only exist in sandbox mode".

To those of you keeping track, I gotta ask, is this really the case? To just not make use of their assets like that, I can't help but wonder if that's inaccurate.
Completely false, the Kerpali are a huge part of the demo content.

Reactions: joni51

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Completely false, the Kerpali are a huge part of the demo content.
They did in fact say something like the steam release won't have any sexual content regarding kerpali and that they'll release that content afterwards for those who would be interested. Kinda like the 18+ patches some H-games on steam have, I guess. But that was years ago. No idea what their plans are currently.

Reactions: Rinter

Devica

Jan 27, 2020
Is it possible to put up multiple animations to build a scene? E.G. Maya X Max while Shey X Grok are doing their thing next to them?

nikome7713

Sep 8, 2021
latest ver when i try to open inventory (I) default keybind my game crashes after hanging for a while. anyone else experienced this? some crashes too when trying to make some sex scenes without the quickstart option
Disable the Virtual Shadow Maps in the graphic settings. That fixed it for me.

Reactions: solegga33

yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
Is it possible to put up multiple animations to build a scene? E.G. Maya X Max while Shey X Grok are doing their thing next to them?
Yes, you have to go in sandbox mode, then press tab to access the sandbox menu. You can insert as many poses/ sex scenes as you like.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
They did in fact say something like the steam release won't have any sexual content regarding kerpali and that they'll release that content afterwards for those who would be interested. Kinda like the 18+ patches some H-games on steam have, I guess. But that was years ago. No idea what their plans are currently.
Does the vr function for this even work anymore?

DrMaligno

May 25, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how to fix this? I'm placing cum effects however the models get covered right away or only part of them get covered completely. There are also these "cum lines" that appear at the top of the thighs and arms.

View attachment 3159591
View attachment 3159627
Well... Until the last update, it worked correctly. I suppose it's because they updated the version of the graphics engine, and that must have caused a bug in that texture. They should fix it for next week's update, although it's also true that it took 2 months to fix a bug in a type of wood texture, so... patience, I guess.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes