newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
Don't wanna work with UEVR sadly, when try to switch to VR it just forever stuck in loading, while other games like atomic or hogwarts instantly switch, no idea what's wrong, in official mod discord they refused to discuss adult game.

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
How much of the story content is done, or is there?
Haven't played the game since it moved to UE5
Nothing truly worthy of note. There are a few "proof of concept" quests scattered throughout the very much unfinished new map, but nothing cohesive or even resembling a connected narrative, yet. For now it's basically just a sandbox sex simulator (and to be fair, it's good at that).

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Holy shit how did they manage to make it look worse in UE5 (or am I missing smth here?) Objects has less polygons (or looks as if it is) than a frikin tetrahedron. Welp should've downloaded the UE4 version (which I had fun playing). This is on everything maxed and the textures just look awful (as in 0 detail). any fix? and its all an empty field with no assests lol. I miss the dense forrests and stuff in UE4 TwT.

Is there any possible work around I can use without downloading the UE4 version?

Screenshot (171).png

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Holy shit how did they manage to make it look worse in UE5 (or am I missing smth here?) Objects has less polygons (or looks as if it is) than a frikin tetrahedron. Welp should've downloaded the UE4 version (which I had fun playing). This is on everything maxed and the textures just look awful (as in 0 detail). any fix? and its all an empty field with no assests lol. I miss the dense forrests and stuff in UE4 TwT.

Is there any possible work around I can use without downloading the UE4 version?

View attachment 3231679
All according to the plan. Trust 7+ years of development, buddy. Go look around sandbox and see if it the same. If it is, you can try reading last few pages of this thread. There is a way to launch this game in dx11, doing that supposedly fixes stuff. Otherwise you have no other choice but to download ue4 version.

Reactions: StephanieD9

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
All according to the plan. Trust 7+ years of development, buddy. Go look around sandbox and see if it the same. If it is, you can try reading last few pages of this thread. There is a way to launch this game in dx11, doing that supposedly fixes stuff. Otherwise you have no other choice but to download ue4 version.
I never said It's exactly the same XD And yes I do see the changes they've made and It looks like an alpha version (everything and I don't just mean the story map) But to me even thats okay. even the absence of assets I can deal with but what in the world happened to Textures? T_T. And yes running dx-11 helps with the performance but the way it looks is about the same.

I didn't expect a fully finished map with everything in UE4 but better but idk how ppl play with them textures. maybe if It's smth with my end was what I wanted to know. and thanks for the tip I'll scroll back on the thread.

PS: does the fan made sandboxes work even for this version?

sjpc302

Oct 26, 2022
Don't wanna work with UEVR sadly, when try to switch to VR it just forever stuck in loading, while other games like atomic or hogwarts instantly switch, no idea what's wrong, in official mod discord they refused to discuss adult game.
I'm getting the same experience, native VR doesn't work and UEVR just doesn't load or something. I tried both on the UE4 release and both worked immediately, so something must be borked.

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022

View attachment 3231679
Yeah, that's the "WIP"-level new map I was talking about. Nothing is wrong with your download; it's just not populated or developed to any satisfactory degree yet. There's nothing worth looking at in the official old or new maps; the only real quality content is in the sandbox and animations.

Swolian

Mar 19, 2021
Need alternative download links for the UE5 version. MEGA is limited, uploadhaven is downloading with a speed between 200-400kb/s and the other one is expired.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Need alternative download links for the UE5 version. MEGA is limited, uploadhaven is downloading with a speed between 200-400kb/s and the other one is expired.
True. There is a torrent tho. If someone has a premium seedr they could make it direct

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes