djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Holy shit how did they manage to make it look worse in UE5
the UE4 demo and those blockout levels were essentially just demos and vertical slices. Proof of concepts if you will.
This map is the actual map the game will be based on, what you're seeing here is literally the development progress, until the "game" actually releases you're basically just gunna be messing around with the sandbox and user generated content. They're still a long way away from anything being fully done.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Hello to the New Year, here's some messages from Wild Sanctum!

I was thinking I could present a better picture of what Wild Life has to offer to the naysayers, and there's really no better way then going through what you can find in Wild Sanctum.

Section - Main Hall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Section - Library

Section - Studio

I hope I've shone a bit of light on all the awesome stuff you can do in Wild Life as a creator.

You can craft like you’re in Minecraft, make your own animations, design characters you like, and even build entire worlds. Direct your own adult scenes ( ). If you got an eye for beauty you can capture some artistic photography. If you are especially creative, you can create your own games to play. If you're savvy, you can even turn all this fun into your side gig (some are already on it, and I bet we’ll see visual novels popping up here soon). There's also a story mode in the works, even though it's currently all placeholders, but when it’s ready, you can take a breather from creating and enjoy the ride the devs have crafted.

The only cons are all related to technical implementaiton. There are lots of techy bits to wrestle with, and a bunch to learn about the sandbox and modding. And sure, there might be also few design quirks that you disagree with or obsesively rant about, but that doesn't change the fact that CVN are cooking up a top-notch adult game with premium bells and whistles that are tough to find elsewhere.

P.S. bit of a backstory behind Wild Sanctum.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Can virtually bet this was answered like times and times again, but: is there any way to get around the weird texture streaming in the UE5 version? All the textures remain mad blurry, yet some actions like toggling the tex quality or waiting on a certain screen seems to finally pull the higher-res ones from the disk.

mehmetbakkal62

May 3, 2019
Can virtually bet this was answered like times and times again, but: is there any way to get around the weird texture streaming in the UE5 version? All the textures remain mad blurry, yet some actions like toggling the tex quality or waiting on a certain screen seems to finally pull the higher-res ones from the disk.
> \Users\xxx\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\Windows "Engine.ini" open with notepad
add these line save and exit
Test it these variables, if work well pls let me know.
[ConsoleVariables]
r.TextureStreaming=0
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0
r.Streaming.Boost=0
r.Streaming.LimitPoolSizeToVRAM=1
r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures=1
r.Streaming.DefragDynamicBounds=1
r.Streaming.HLODStrategy=2
r.bForceCPUAccessToGPUSkinVerts=True

test.jpg

Unreal Engine 5 Console Variables Commands

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
> \Users\xxx\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\Windows "Engine.ini" open with notepad
add these line save and exit
Test it these variables, if work well pls let me know.
[ConsoleVariables]
r.TextureStreaming=0
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0
r.Streaming.Boost=0
r.Streaming.LimitPoolSizeToVRAM=1
r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures=1
r.Streaming.DefragDynamicBounds=1
r.Streaming.HLODStrategy=2
r.bForceCPUAccessToGPUSkinVerts=True

View attachment 3238023

Unreal Engine 5 Console Variables Commands
No good testing yet, but seems like the engine both ignores and removes the named lines after any GFX options manipulation at least.

mehmetbakkal62

May 3, 2019
No good testing yet, but seems like the engine both ignores and removes the named lines after any GFX options manipulation at least.
These Console Variables work well my Engine.ini config

The following Variables are automatically processed into the Engine.ini file every time you start the game. I change the my Engine.ini file to Read Only so that my inputs are not reset.

[WindowsApplication.Accessibility]
StickyKeysHotkey=False
ToggleKeysHotkey=False
FilterKeysHotkey=False
StickyKeysConfirmation=True
ToggleKeysConfirmation=True
FilterKeysConfirmation=True

its looks like this
test 2.jpg

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
Nothing truly worthy of note. There are a few "proof of concept" quests scattered throughout the very much unfinished new map, but nothing cohesive or even resembling a connected narrative, yet. For now it's basically just a sandbox sex simulator (and to be fair, it's good at that).
Oh wow really thats a shame, So all these sex minigames that you can view in sandbox, how you able to trigger them aswell in like the quests you are able to do?

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
Oh wow really thats a shame, So all these sex minigames that you can view in sandbox, how you able to trigger them aswell in like the quests you are able to do?
Honestly don't know, sorry. When I saw how rudimentary the quest structure was, I decided to not even bother with it until it has more substance. For now I just play the minigames and other animations in the Sandbox.

mehmetbakkal62

May 3, 2019
Testing reshade tweaks :coffee:

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
Honestly don't know, sorry. When I saw how rudimentary the quest structure was, I decided to not even bother with it until it has more substance. For now I just play the minigames and other animations in the Sandbox.
Nah it's all good no need to apologise bro, and honestly same, I got super bored one day and gave the quests ago, didn't even up playing that long its pre obvs which part of the game has been getting the most development and which one has not.

Ryokentaru

Oct 17, 2018
Don't set the textures to Epic, just leave them on High. When set to Epic, the VRAM usage shoots through the roof, and you get that issue. At 1440p I didn't notice a difference between High and Epic anyways in terms of texture quality. It's just not worth it.

Once you set them to High, restart the game to make sure the changes take effect. You should be good to go after that.

Ryokentaru

Oct 17, 2018
Holy shit how did they manage to make it look worse in UE5 (or am I missing smth here?) Objects has less polygons (or looks as if it is) than a frikin tetrahedron. Welp should've downloaded the UE4 version (which I had fun playing). This is on everything maxed and the textures just look awful (as in 0 detail). any fix? and its all an empty field with no assests lol. I miss the dense forrests and stuff in UE4 TwT.

Is there any possible work around I can use without downloading the UE4 version?

View attachment 3231679
Set textures to High instead of Epic. Not sure of the technical reasoning, but when set to Epic it annihilates VRAM and causes the issue in the picture.

That said, the characters will look better, but like 80% of the assets in the map are unfinished or placeholder. E.g. the buildings in your screenshot will remain textureless and basic.

falamy

Aug 18, 2017
i cannot run the game Pls help me

Crash report

LoginId:dfbac34b4dc062ae87e571ae2fa3c1e5
EpicAccountId:b4d63f483e2b40b7a841355674364f9f

LowLevelFatalError [File:E:\PF\DWLSWS\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp] [Line: 76] SECURE CRT: Invalid parameter detected. Expression: Unknown Function: Unknown. File: Unknown Line: 0

ucrtbase
ucrtbase
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
msvcp140
ntdll
ntdll
kernel32
ntdll

1704716058081.png

parko666

Nov 25, 2017
Is anyone able to change the resolution in the menus anymore?

For some reason I can't change the resolution on my pc and the game keeps playing in some resolution that looks like it's running in potrait mode

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes