Nov 23, 2017
wow checked this game after a year or so. This must be one of the biggest scams in gaming ever. So much money and time and this doesn't look even close to an actual game.

At this point we can compare it with scams like Onecoin. Just milking people for a long time with just tiny progress to the product.
dont think so,i believe 90% of the people who play this game only for sandbox i really doubt anyone care of the actual game or the story lmao,sandbox and editing tools are good

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
dont think so,i believe 90% of the people who play this game only for sandbox i really doubt anyone care of the actual game or the story lmao,sandbox and editing tools are good
At this point they should learn to play unreal engine because it is not much different than playing the "game" itself.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
wheare do I find those?

In the you can find stuff people shared in the #Scene-Sharing channel, and there's a community Discord Server called where you can find stuff too.

Last edited:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Worst is I wish I would just buy this on steam for early access so I could easily install it or download updates. Having to redownload the entire game each time is a nightmare.
From what I read on their Patreon steam will get an update or be on in 2025

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
wdym, it's talked about every damn minute over the past years hahaha
Yes. by people who arent part of this games community. Its snipers like myself: people who are familiar with Wild Life, what it is, and what it never will be, and once every 5 or 6 updates, click on the thread to confirm that its still a waste of time to waste your time. You get a game like Wild Life, with massive interest, and zero gameplay. Then you get games like Big Brother story, with massive interest and WAY TOO MUCH gameplay, and you'll find that the communities for both these games will gloss entirely over the glaring issues, and they never get fixed.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Clown Imperium Games does the same thing with Star Citizen.

12 years in development, 600 millions $ + in funding, and look where they are now (spoiler : not very far).
Can't really compare this though, they develop completely new technology that didn't exist before. That's not like making a game with a ready engine like UE.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'll never understand why people here complain about the game being a scam when the people buying into it are literally paying for your free access to it? Just seems like you're salty you fell for it.
Don't know about others, I'm almost always buying full games, only paid for a few early access games in my entire life and none of those were ever related to patreon in anyway.

Reactions: Wlms and Sscdrake
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes