limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
My fps is mostly stable at 45 but my textures look like shit. Specifically foliage and water. Characters usually look fine. All the settings are maxed but changing them doesn't fix anything, neither does changing resolution. For reference I have an intel Arc750 GPU and a ryzen 5500 cpu. It can run other unreal games fine but the only instance where this game has looked passable was the fishing village in the old UE4 version. Every other location there looks terrible too.
The game is missing some optimizations for the UE5 version, so that can lead to texture problems. Also, on the new map, a lot of the foliage and water are placeholders and blockout, basically very low res versions of what will be put in their places later. If the plants you can place in the Sandbox mode look how you would expect, then there you go.

Jun 11, 2020
The game is missing some optimizations for the UE5 version, so that can lead to texture problems. Also, on the new map, a lot of the foliage and water are placeholders and blockout, basically very low res versions of what will be put in their places later. If the plants you can place in the Sandbox mode look how you would expect, then there you go.
So it's supposed to look like shit? Good to know I guess. 116K a month btw kek

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
Hi wanna ask isn't Patreon Build 16.02.2024 10$ is this update different?
Additions:
• Added 13 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list
• Added new character: Mona, a Warrior Villager
• Added new character: Reginald, an explorer who came with the Entourage of the expedition
• Added new character: Taurok, Bull-Kerpali from Apoc
• Added new outfit: Blackrock Warrior for several Max and Sethro based characters and Shey
• Added new outfits: UmbarFemaleA and SexySweaterDress for Maya
• Added new outfit: Barbarian for Bol, Zyke and Frank
• Added new outfit: Lizard Warrior for Lazra, Corbac and Drakon
• Added new outfit: TornClothes for Maya and Shey
• Added new hair style: CurlyEnd for all female humans
• Added new hair style: Jekyll hair and mustache for all Sethro based characters
• Added some dialogue and logic requirements to Lala for some flavor going into the ritual scene
• Added log entry and player comment for Max upon entering Apoc if quest "Find a New Home for Lala" is running to hint the player found the right place
• Added blockout assets to Lala's new home in Apoc
• Added confirmation prompt when exiting game in main menu
• Sandbox editor: Added "Execute every frame" option to Lua prop
• Sandbox editor: Added new featured sandbox scenes

Mick Thompson

Sep 25, 2019
Found a fix to my FPS issue:

I've got an Intel Arc A770, I have the Arc Control auto start on my PC. That shit was limiting my GPU. I exit the program, go from 10FPS in 1080p to 120FPS in 4k.

If you have something different, it might be the Nvidia program or similar.
120fps? At Arc 770? At 4K? Whats wrong with my 4070? I have 20-30 fps in the custom scenes like this in 1080p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
120fps? At Arc 770? At 4K? Whats wrong with my 4070? I have 20-30 fps in the custom scenes like this in 1080p
Yeah, I'm calling "shenanigans" on his claim that he can push 120 FPS at 4K on an Arc A770. The A770 is only about as fast as an RTX 4060/Ti, at best, and when GamersNexus revisited it this year against other cards it did about 60-70 FPS at 1440 in most titles. Only way that card is doing 120@4K is with every setting on "Low" and a hefty dose of upscaling. Even then, only maybe.

Mick Thompson

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah, I'm calling "shenanigans" on his claim that he can push 120 FPS at 4K on an Arc A770. The A770 is only about as fast as an RTX 4060/Ti, at best, and when GamersNexus revisited it this year against other cards it did about 60-70 FPS at 1440 in most titles. Only way that card is doing 120@4K is with every setting on "Low" and a hefty dose of upscaling. Even then, only maybe.
Maybe it's just on a flat level without assets and light sources? The hardest thing for the GPU in this sandbox is light and physics, although I'm not sure about the latter. In any case, the game slows down a lot when a lot of scenes are played on the screen

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Anyone happen to have a torrent for it yet? I know it's brand new, but can't hurt to ask.
WildLife-2024.02.16Patreon
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes