Jan 6, 2018
How's the adult modding scene on Skyrim SE? I used to dl SexLab mods for LE back then, but that was a long time ago (probably around 3 years ago). Have they ported Sex Lab Defeat to SE yet?

Look at the google docs with the full list of sex animations on the first page. All the possible sex combos are there. If something says "Maya_Kral_SCENE" then you can ONLY interchange Maya with a specific set of girls (listed on the top right). For example, Maya CANNOT be interchanged with Shey, but you can swtich her out for Milanna or Aoi.
If you want to triger a gangbang scene, you have to make certain people follow you (again, follow the gdocs), and a new dialogue prompt will appear (sex : group), so if you want Grok_Grok_Maya for instance, you have to spawn 2 groks by pressing "T" and you have to make them follow you. Then, you speak to one of them to trigger the group sex dialogue prompt.
Cool thanks for the info i might be a bit blind... i cant find the google docs would you have a link?

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Hey guys and gals, are there any other games out there very similar to WL??? Even japanese games too. Does anyone has any suggestions?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys and gals, are there any other games out there very similar to WL??? Even japanese games too. Does anyone has any suggestions?
Try some of the ILLUSION games from the dlsite. If you want western 3d games, you can always try searching for more games here on F95zone by filtering results based on the "Unreal Engine" tag. Paralogue, Honey Select and Artificial Academy are games that come to mind (though I haven't played AA yet, I heard it had really deep customizability).

Reactions: Rozium

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Try some of the ILLUSION games from the dlsite. If you want western 3d games, you can always try searching for more games here on F95zone by filtering results based on the "Unreal Engine" tag. Paralogue, Honey Select and Artificial Academy are games that come to mind (though I haven't played AA yet, I heard it had really deep customizability).
Yeah, I'm looking into Honey Select now. Also I'm downloading playhome. Playhome looks kinda lame though. Lol Thanks for the suggestion btw :)

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Is the save system implemented yet?
Is there anything to save yet? No? Then no.

Or you could search this thread for "save" and see how many times it has been asked, why there's still no need for a save function, and how tired people are of seeing your post.

Reactions: cooldude33

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Is there anything to save yet? No? Then no.

Or you could search this thread for "save" and see how many times it has been asked, why there's still no need for a save function, and how tired people are of seeing your post.
Then is there any way to save edited characters?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
i keep getting a runtime error but when i redownload the runtime dist and install it says i have it already , the error i get is vc runtime 140-.1. dll not found any help is appreciated thanks

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
i keep getting a runtime error but when i redownload the runtime dist and install it says i have it already , the error i get is vc runtime 140-.1. dll not found any help is appreciated thanks
Did you try a repair install of the runtime when it said you already have it?
If you didn't then try it. You may have it and still be missing files, windows being windows.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
win 10 ill try that thanks just weird cause all my other games work just fine edit : nope downloaded the dll directly and already had it in my syswow64 and 32 bit folders restarted pc game keeps saying its not there , ill just wait till next release try again

Last edited:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
I get an error message when I try to run it claiming that VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found and to reinstall it. That obviously didn't work or I would be here. Anyone know what the issue is?
im having the exact same problem did you find a fix by chance ?

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
im having the exact same problem did you find a fix by chance ?
Steve posted this in the Discord a while ago:

" if you get the error "VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL" after installing from the launcher, you need to goto the file path below and install the UE4 Prerequisites

C:\2020.09.11_Shipping_Test_Build_2\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us"

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Steve posted this in the Discord a while ago:

" if you get the error "VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL" after installing from the launcher, you need to goto the file path below and install the UE4 Prerequisites

C:\2020.09.11_Shipping_Test_Build_2\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us"
that fixed it thank you , game buggy in full screen tho

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 174 Votes