FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I checked on their patreon. Unless it was just a news update in which I'll delete that earlier comment. Also I was drunk. Lol
Yeah that was just a news update. There was no announcement about a new build on their Discord, either.

UnknownX25

Sep 30, 2019
Hello! I have been trying to play the game for hours ,but the .exe wont open. The error message says that a file is missing VCRUNTIME140_1.dll.Can anyone help? p.s. i have instaled it on an external hardrive and on the internal hardrive, if that helps.
Capture12.PNG

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Hello! I have been trying to play the game for hours ,but the .exe wont open. The error message says that a file is missing VCRUNTIME140_1.dll.Can anyone help? p.s. i have instaled it on an external hardrive and on the internal hardrive, if that helps.
View attachment 846209
From Steve in the Discord server:
"if you get the error "VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL" after installing from the launcher, you need to goto the file path below and install the UE4 Prerequisites

C:\2020.09.11_Shipping_Test_Build_2\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us"

The guy_34

Nov 20, 2018
Patreon only Behind the Scenes Update (+$1)

What’s up wild people!

We want to share some concept art that we have been working on in the last few weeks.

handgun.png Handgun
assault_rifle.png Assault Rifle
knive.png Knife/Machete
mothership.png Mothership
dropship.png Dropship
canteen.png Canister

Let us know what you think in the comments and if you want to see more development concepts and images from us.

Talk to you soon,

- Wild Life Team

Mar 10, 2019
Patreon only Behind the Scenes Update (+$1)
We want to share some concept art that we have been working on in the last few weeks.

View attachment 846387 Handgun
View attachment 846384 Assault Rifle

Let us know what you think in the comments and if you want to see more development concepts and images from us.

- Wild Life Team
I'm not on Patreon. I hope some who shoots firearms IRL gives them some advice. Or tell the artist to take an hour with firearms on shooting range.
Specially that assault rifle is ... facepalm. You couldn't even hold that thing. It's designed to dislocate your thumb when you pull the trigger. You really don't want fixed sight to obstruct view of the reflex sight, and so on.

• Angry
Reactions: Guuii and RAAAST
3.80 star(s) 173 Votes