clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
Man this game is fantastic, can't believe I've missed this one in the past. I can see this turning into something really special.
Also, never knew I was into furry stuff until now, this game makes it pretty hot lol. The Shey and small monster scenes are my favorite.
That's...technically not furry, more like bestiality.

• Angry
Reactions: nm79 and Lestev

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
A quick google with that error gives me . Have you tried some of this as well? The error seems to be the same, so maybe it helps.
Thank you. My computer turned out to be very weak for this game even on minimum settings but I had fun!

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
That's...technically not furry, more like bestiality.
Technically furry is a term for quite a wide spectrum and this indeed counts as furry.
Unless you are one of those hardliners who say if they do it among themselves its furry, if they do it with humans its bestiality. But im sure you arent, im willing to give you credit for at least that much common sense.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Technically furry is a term for quite a wide spectrum and this indeed counts as furry.
Unless you are one of those hardliners who say if they do it among themselves its furry, if they do it with humans its bestiality. But im sure you arent, im willing to give you credit for at least that much common sense.
I'd call this furry regardless of who's doing who. All these Kerpali are anthropomorphs which means having human traits or generally have a human demeanor, and they all do (they all walk upright, speak, wear clothes etc. ) I'd only call it bestiality if its with Animals that don't fit in that anthropomorph category.

turkeyshot

Dec 27, 2018
Complained about the game not having proper ultrawide support during cinematic cam as my first ever post on the forums, didnt touch the game for a while and revisited after a couple weeks and it seems they fixed it (kinda). They removed the yuge black bars on either side of the screen and added tiny ones to the top and bottom, dunno why the little ones exist when the screen itself is 21:9 but I can live with it. As a great man once said - "A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one". Now me and the two other ultrawide users can commence assaulting our meatsticks in proper cinematic aspect ratio. Thank you devs, very cool. Here's another aesthetic screenshot as my token of my gratitude. :BootyTime:

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I'd call this furry regardless of who's doing who. All these Kerpali are anthropomorphs which means having human traits or generally have a human demeanor, and they all do (they all walk upright, speak, wear clothes etc. ) I'd only call it bestiality if its with Animals that don't fit in that anthropomorph category.
This. Bestiality is not because its an animal or animal looking character or has animal parts. Its if its just a regular old animal that doesn't think and reason and consent. It's sentience vs sapience.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I have made a few but stopped since no one would seed.
I took a torrent in and seeded for 2 weeks. That should've been enough for others to take over. I can't keep using my bandwidth indefinitely. I usually seed for a couple of weeks before I remove it. It's sad not everybody does that.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
I took a torrent in and seeded for 2 weeks. That should've been enough for others to take over. I can't keep using my bandwidth indefinitely. I usually seed for a couple of weeks before I remove it. It's sad not everybody does that.
Thanks for that. I have well over 50 torrents, some of which are 20gb+, of which I am the only seeder for and like you I can't dedicate my bandwidth to just one wildlife torrent forever.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for that. I have well over 50 torrents, some of which are 20gb+, of which I am the only seeder for and like you I can't dedicate my bandwidth to just one wildlife torrent forever.
If you ever have a new or updated (uncensored) torrent for Wildlife let me know. I'll gladly join you seeding it for a couple of weeks. I even leave my pc on when I'm not at it sometimes. I have a fairly fast internet connection which will also help.
I usually take up to 4Gb of data in less than 10minutes (depending on seed speed)

Reactions: VENTONORTE
3.80 star(s) 173 Votes