nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019

BADREG

Oct 27, 2019
how can I save in this game, is there something I need to do first so the save option open to me or what??

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
is there a way to stop it from going dark for like 30 actual rl minutes at night lol

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
is there a way to stop it from going dark for like 30 actual rl minutes at night lol
I know you can change the time with the arrow keys. Either left and right or up and down. (one changes the time, the other changes cloud cover)

There might be a way to stop the time cycle entirely but I don't remember off the top of my head. Look around in the different settings menus.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
I know you can change the time with the arrow keys. Either left and right or up and down. (one changes the time, the other changes cloud cover)

There might be a way to stop the time cycle entirely but I don't remember off the top of my head. Look around in the different settings menus.
Hint: Set to 0.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
@ LucIvn
It can improve Performance and or stabilize it see Unreal 5 Tech Demo

I want to smoke something different (New Niagara Effect work)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From SexBot to Beach Party Girl :)

Just one hole filled up isn't enough for her

Seamless Gameplay

Bonus a "REAL" Maya

Last edited:

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
'LowlevelFatalError line 198, unreal engine is exiting due to d3d device being lost (error 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')'
Can someone help? I tried everything what a common user could, nothing changed

• Sad
Reactions: if95

exter

May 29, 2017
'LowlevelFatalError line 198, unreal engine is exiting due to d3d device being lost (error 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')'
Can someone help? I tried everything what a common user could, nothing changed
A quick google with that error gives me . Have you tried some of this as well? The error seems to be the same, so maybe it helps.

PiaR

Oct 4, 2020
TL;DR if you get 'xinput1_4.dll' error, make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'
If it not work for you just download new version xinput1_3.dll not earlier than 2013. I have this issue.

3.80 star(s) 173 Votes