ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Apparently new build has 2 new characters, please upload it thank you :)
If you are thinking of Karra the tiger lady and Gunjar the chief then they already in the version here but if you are thinking about Kim and the new raider dude then they are planned for next week. :)

Gotta say though, can't wait for the next build. Kim is :love:

elixdude

May 24, 2019
If you are thinking of Karra the tiger lady and Gunjar the chief then they already in the version here but if you are thinking about Kim and the new raider dude then they are planned for next week. :)

No I mean Kim and Frank, am into that Frank dad

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017

Picture of Kim pls??

The guy_34

Nov 20, 2018
Patreon Development Update 09.10.2020

Hello Wanderers!

Here is what we are currently developing:

- Knife combat.

- Rigging Kim, the new raider character.

- Story: Working on setting.

- Continuing work on the lovemaking gameplay designs

- Planning out production steps for the complete world and landscape creation

Let us know what you think of the concept art in the comments and if you would like to see more about the creative process.

Quick reminder that we are on the last days for the Epic Games and Disgusting Men Russian territory competition. If you have not voted yet, please just hit the thumbs up, if you voted already go ahead and do it again, you can vote multiple times!

See you around!

- Wild Life Team

Jun 10, 2018
If you ever have a new or updated (uncensored) torrent for Wildlife let me know. I'll gladly join you seeding it for a couple of weeks. I even leave my pc on when I'm not at it sometimes. I have a fairly fast internet connection which will also help.
I usually take up to 4Gb of data in less than 10minutes (depending on seed speed)
I will be looking forward to it.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Error file not found : XINPUT1_4.dll and vcruntime140_1.dll

Help ? please

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 173 Votes