lawosha

May 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "Skads, post: 4610344, member: 2976"]
Ах да, отсутствие существа, относительно маленького, во всем этом довольно темном и туманном, делает вас отсталым.
View attachment 913368
[/ QUOTE] friend, from this girl or to the left a little, into the thicket of the forest. there you will find it. I immediately apologize for grammatical errors. I use translator

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Am I the only one who has the prototype sex controls not working? IDK why but it shows Controller buttons, not Keyboard buttons... :(

Nov 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "Skads, post: 4610344, member: 2976"]
Ах да, отсутствие существа, относительно маленького, во всем этом довольно темном и туманном, делает вас отсталым.
View attachment 913368
[/ QUOTE] friend, from this girl or to the left a little, into the thicket of the forest. there you will find it. I immediately apologize for grammatical errors. I use translator
are you using new build?

if yes does he chase you or does he just stand there

Leelith

Nov 15, 2018
Hm I can't help myself - I was sure, there was a google-doc with the actual possible character-combination with animations. Could some one help me with a link °-°"

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Why did people stop using torrents?
At least here, the IPs have been pushing mobile internet HARD, which has lead to more of the wireless and less wired connections. And wireless connections can more easily take a hit on the downstream speed when the upstream is in heavy use.

So people with wireless connections are discouraged from seeding.

Also, wireless connections tend to be behind strict NAT which also makes efficient seeding more difficult for the average user.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Has the dev said when they're adding animation transitions? I thought it was going to be in the November build but apparently not.

Dec 13, 2019
I'm as frustrated as you are with the points you mentioned. It feels like a big step backwards rather than forward in the development of this project.
this, plus i fear that very soon the patreons will get angry by the devs "updating" strategy and will left the project so we will have nothing more than a small tech demo with some characters and a nearly empty environment...

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes