Mar 10, 2019
If you look at the OP on Page 1 you will see that the download was updated to the "2020.11.20_Shipping_Test_Build_1". Download this build from this site, not the Patreon link, and you will get the latest build which is uncensored.
I was quoting link to 2020.11.27 on Svscomics.com which is censored version, not the 2020.11.20 on the OP page.
I passed on 2020.11.20 because too many users report bugs and problems, hoping that devs fixed most of that in 2020.11.27. If it's still broken, I'll keep 2020.09.17 as it works acceptable and I like Karra.

Nov 14, 2020
the craziest part is the amount people are pledging

to draw contrast - Summertime Saga has nearly 26K patreons and gets $68K a month
Wild Life has less than 9K patreons and is making nearly $100K a month

there was no point I was trying to make I just wanted to point this out coz its cool

Reactions: srg91

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Have you seen the crap that is on patreon that is generating ridiculous amount of money with hardly any updates. People are loyal AF.
Ok...but compared to other games like Cloud meadow who are literally milking they patrons...these guys are doing just fine and delivering as well.

Reactions: srg91

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
what's new in this update?
Patreon Build 27.11.2020

Additions:

• Added sex pose selection drop-down
  • Added some older outfits for Jenny and Maya

Improvements:

• Resolved crash when changing Frank’s hair
  • Resolved knife staying on character after unequipping
  • You can start flying by pressing F again
  • Resolved not being able to exit the sex prototype
  • Resolved crash when inspecting NPCs
  • Resolved Kim’s cum texture
  • Resolved Kim’s hair being too small on some characters
  • Various improvements to sex animations and physics
  • Improved dialogue facial animations
  • Resolved starting dialogue with a controller breaking the UI
  • Resolved Gulhragg sit down animation facing the wrong direction
  • Resolved characters with the same name not being properly selectable in sex and poser
  • Resolved multiple instances of Max and Alissa being moved into the cutscene
  • Various improvements to the Fisher Village

mostly_me

Aug 15, 2020
Is there a list of the possible combinations anywhere? I wanted to have the goat bang the minotaur & vice versa but it's impossible :(

juliox

Jan 14, 2019
is like the neverending story with these game new update new error now i am getting 0x000007b error while the older version works fine.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the craziest part is the amount people are pledging

to draw contrast - Summertime Saga has nearly 26K patreons and gets $68K a month
Wild Life has less than 9K patreons and is making nearly $100K a month

there was no point I was trying to make I just wanted to point this out coz its cool
well.. must say, wild life team is a bunch of pro. like, litteraly pro, there is a CEO, manager, and all the stuff from a real indie company.

while SS team is just a bunch of enthousiast people who mostly make this as a hobby/second job.

i mean, SS devs aint share a single room.

But when you see wild life studio, you lost your jaw XD, it's a real indie studio that can look like some CD Projekt Red studio and else , no joke, they got crazy material and a whole room whre they all work together. (well, maybe not now due to Covid, but that's how it is.)

soo, on that, they know their deal and obviously, know how to sell their product with marketing and stuff :D

they look way more professional (and they are) than SS team.. soo, no surprise the money is different.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes