Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Though this doesn't make it safer if Valve doesn't like any of the produced content even if it's distributed anywhere else of a Game they distribute on Steam they can deny it completely same for Patreon or everyone else and it is already being done in some cases, it's case by case severity dependent but you allways gambling and you can lose if they doesn't like something or they get to much bad PR from it.

Last edited:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
You can alter store by addition but you should never delete as it leaves obvious holes
It HAD obvious holes, and now they are starting to build an actual solid lore foundation intead of some cringey texts scattered around different times and places.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Lol most guy here wants to make her white while only some of us (true gentlemen) appreciate the beauty of an exotic skin
Actually where I live Exotic/brown skin is very common in girls.. I'm kinda bored/uninterested with/in it.. that's why I prefer white skin.. for people like me white skin is exotic.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
I wish they'd finally fix the lighting or at least give players complete control over the lighting conditions. Also cinematic cam reverting to the default brightness/saturation levels is very annoying and I don't think it would be hard to fix.

Reactions: Slayer128

nonospot

May 15, 2020
At least this build is working on linux with wine 5.22 staging and 6.0 (+esync +dxvk) I had weird hard crash until now, with even no log as system was locked : didn't have this kinda crash since at least 10 years back.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
It is possible with the latest version of steam proton, in fact it's thanks to dxvk software that is included in proton. You can run it through steam client or through console.
Have you done it?

How did it go? is performance the same as windows or you took a noticeable hit?

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
great potential but playability is not good, to play well at a game like this you should own a very very good computer, too heavy to load and still has many bugs, I ended up three times from the mainland inside the water without moving, after which I gave up

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Wildlife already got more money than Subverse. Yet, they only have sex scenes and no gameplay, waifu bonding, etc.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Wildlife already got more money than Subverse. Yet, they only have sex scenes and no gameplay, waifu bonding, etc.
Subverse has what, like 5 sex scenes? Wild life has around 800. Subverse has 5-10 characters or so? Wild Life already has over 30 and plans for about 100. Subverse is a bit of xcom gameplay mixed with some turn based top-down strategy elements and entirely detached sex scenes. Wild Life is aiming for a full fledged open world 3rd person rpg.
You are comparing two extremely different projects and teams with each other which makes no sense anyway.

And think about this: Subverse got its money with a very well produced trailer on kickstarter, the video already showed a ton of content like characters, game mechanics and plot. It seems as if they were working on the whole thing for a long time before launching the kickstarter. Now given the money they got and the time that has passed since, does the progress they made so far look like $2million?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
What I meant is that they invested so much money on one end, and almost nothing in the other. It is not a game. It's just a free camera sex position simulator. I don't expect Subverse to have more content than Wildlife, but I expect it to be a game at least.

"full fledged open world 3rd person rpg": just use a big name to say "errand boy game"

And how could I tell what progress was made in Subverse? They have no early access. That's a flawed argument, that just shows you are just a fanboy that doesn't care about constructive criticism.
Subverse has what, like 5 sex scenes?
Source: Uranus

Reactions: AlexChiter
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes