DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Games are for consumers. I'm a consumer. I understand what I want. They don't give me what I want. I complain.
Caveman sentences for cavemen retarded users.
"I'm a consumer. I understand what I want. I bought a mop, but I wanted a car, so i complain!"

Maybe you need to realize that the only thing you were ever promised is a game that is finished at some point, as long as the funds hold. You were never promised any timeframe to deliver content, nor the order in which content is delivered. If you're not capable of understanding the complexity of game development, don't think that your perceived notion of how fast or slow 'progress', as defined by you, should be made has any merit.

Last edited:
Reactions: nm79

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Don't wanna sound racist or something but white Maya looks better and hotter TBH.. I hope they allow character customization in final release.
same but to be clear it doesn't have anything to do with race, I can just see shadows more clearly on a white body than on a black one; At least I think that's why I like it more that way

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe I'm asking for something ridiculous here, but I think that if they're really smart, they'll develop a mission builder utility for the game BEFORE getting into heavy development of the main story and let you export missions you make and publish them for download elsewhere.
That would let the community solve their content problems in a hurry and buy them plenty of time for developing their lengthy RPG story.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Maybe I'm asking for something ridiculous here, but I think that if they're really smart, they'll develop a mission builder utility for the game BEFORE getting into heavy development of the main story and let you export missions you make and publish them for download elsewhere.
That would let the community solve their content problems in a hurry and buy them plenty of time for developing their lengthy RPG story.
You aren't dumb but that's neither a trivial task you would need to abstract a good portion of the current quest system into something user friendlier than writing some blueprints and try to get just that part of the blueprint functions out to the user in form of some external editor.

Do you know any Unreal project that ever released a Mod Editor ;) ?

In terms of Unreal you have also some Licensing Hurdles in front of you Epic wouldn't like that ;)

You can rewrite Unreal but in General you aren't allowed to distribute the modifications of Core Engine Parts or UI except they running in the Engine Itself.

It's quiete a complex Lawyer Minefield with Unreal.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2018
Arthur Curry
They went over this
And then answered a lot of random questions about it, also story, gameplay, personal stuff, production, game releases, patreon, and so on.
Saying you will do something is great and all, but what really matters is if they will or not. Ideas don't really get you far in life if you don't put them into practice.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I wanted to recapture Steves Presentation on my ~2x Limited Hardware space without any Reshade whatsoever pure output
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Not ridiculous at all. But I don't really think the community would be that engaged. Specially if the tools are overly complex. Skyrim, TheSims, etc. had great amount of mods because there are millions of people playing these games. Now, for AO games, there are considerably fewer people playing.

For me, these guys have great skills in animations and models. But they can't integrate game and sex very well. Asking them to integrate gameplay, sex AND mods would make it an even bigger weakness in their product.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
You aren't dumb but that's neither a trivial task you would need to abstract a good portion of the current quest system into something user friendlier than writing some blueprints and try to get just that part of the blueprint functions out to the user in form of some external editor.

Do you know any Unreal project that ever released a Mod Editor ;) ?

In terms of Unreal you have also some Licensing Hurdles in front of you Epic wouldn't like that ;)

You can rewrite Unreal but in General you aren't allowed to distribute the modifications of Core Engine Parts or UI except they running in the Engine Itself.

It's quiete a complex Lawyer Minefield with Unreal.
I suppose I was thinking of something you would arrange inside the game rather than in an actual external utility that would modify the engine. Like a GM mode where you could instruct the game in-engine to place NPCs with specific behaviors, spawn enemies, use locations in game, write dialogues using a pre-set bunch of animations or camera cinematic options and some very basic switch and variable quest-tracking behavior. Then once you've finalized your mission and play-tested it, you just export it into a save file that the engine could read and share it online.
I've seen similar things done in Unreal before, but I've never gotten into unreal myself so I don't actually know what I'm asking for; it just seems plausible in my head.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I wanted to recapture Steves Presentation on my ~2x Limited Hardware space without any Reshade whatsoever pure output
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice, i wonder how hard it would be for them to make a dedicated button for super sampled screenshots, that way lower end systems could make high res screenshots without killing their systems, i'm guessing it's relatively easy compared to what they have already achieved but it might be an unnecessary distraction, then again it's basically (slightly misleading) promotional material so it might be worth it.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
How much gpu do need? With this game
There are no minimum requirements listed as yet, but roughly for medium/high 1080p you will need at least a GTX 1650S. Your CPU is also quite old and may also struggle but your biggest weakness is the GPU. Might be best to save up some money and get a new system.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
There are no minimum requirements listed as yet, but roughly for medium/high 1080p you will need at least a GTX 1650S. Your CPU is also quite old and may also struggle but your biggest weakness is the GPU. Might be best to save up some money and get a new system.
thx

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes