Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
How much gpu do need? With this game
There are no minimum requirements listed as yet, but roughly for medium/high 1080p you will need at least a GTX 1650S. Your CPU is also quite old and may also struggle but your biggest weakness is the GPU. Might be best to save up some money and get a new system.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
There are no minimum requirements listed as yet, but roughly for medium/high 1080p you will need at least a GTX 1650S. Your CPU is also quite old and may also struggle but your biggest weakness is the GPU. Might be best to save up some money and get a new system.
thx

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nice, i wonder how hard it would be for them to make a dedicated button for super sampled screenshots, that way lower end systems could make high res screenshots without killing their systems, i'm guessing it's relatively easy compared to what they have already achieved but it might be an unnecessary distraction, then again it's basically (slightly misleading) promotional material so it might be worth it.
CD Projekt Red has integrated a Amazing Photo Mode

Reactions: SukebeDude

nech

Jan 29, 2018
i would say you would need a 1650 for the higher end of the settings but i run it on a 1080 and everything on med and it runs largely fine (couple small hitches here and there when loading up a new LOD like coming in from high up to the village at high speed for instance)

i7-6700k @ 4.2ghz
EVGA gtx1080 FTW+ (no oc)
24gb ram

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
but i run it on a 1080 and everything on med and it runs largely fine
Yeah and the 1080 is much faster than a 1650S, again the minimum would be about the 1650S for 1080p with half decent settings and fps.

The game is also terribly optimized so that definitely doesn't help matters, even my 3070 at 1440p cannot run the fisher village without dropping to unplayable frames.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Many things need to be specifically adapted in terms of final mostly invisible quality differences, especially on the post process side of things.
Though a lot of things aren't pre baked but Realtime this makes everything overall more complex.
But it is part of this unique look that Steves talking about which BTW partly isn't so much different in terms of lighting end result than Paralogue for example (Logic same base math).
And also not mega surprisingly comes very close in both cases to what is visible in Fortnite.

But there is a very interesting change of overall direction less pre bake more realtime for Unreal visible, which moves straight into CryEngine Direction.
Unreal 5 will start to become a Real CryEngine contender

Last edited:

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
i would say you would need a 1650 for the higher end of the settings but i run it on a 1080 and everything on med and it runs largely fine (couple small hitches here and there when loading up a new LOD like coming in from high up to the village at high speed for instance)

i7-6700k @ 4.2ghz
EVGA gtx1080 FTW+ (no oc)
24gb ram
Can you adjust the game? Low level

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
cant seem to get VR working for this on my oculus quest 2. Have oculus home open, connected by oculus link cable and pressing ALT + V while ingame at fullscreen. Nothing happens...Can anyone help please? Really want to be able to play this in VR.

vanti

Nov 8, 2019
cant seem to get VR working for this on my oculus quest 2. Have oculus home open, connected by oculus link cable and pressing ALT + V while ingame at fullscreen. Nothing happens...Can anyone help please? Really want to be able to play this in VR.
They changed it to ALT + 0 a while ago.

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
They changed it to ALT + 0 a while ago.
Thanks - got it to work. I tried this using oculus link and for one the frame rate is absolutely unplayable and it makes my whole rig lag. Plus you can barely interact with anything in the menus (camera, sex, custom) with nothing being in the drop down when you click.

Is VR currently not supported properly? Or am I running it in a bad way...If anyone has VR working well with oculus, please let me know what your setup is like. Btw, I have a 1080ti + ryzen 3600 so it shouldn't be a hardware issue.

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
This game has the best adult animations I've seen anywhere. I don't know why they need to make it an RPG. Just make it a sandbox or simulator (I realize that's what it is in its current state). I'm sick of all these games trying to do more than they need to. If I want to play a good RPG I'm not going to search for adult projects on patreon. And they're almost never as good as a full fledged RPG. They always feel like half assed mechanics thrown in. It's really unnecessary.

This is not to slam Wild Life. Again these are the best animations I've seen. I'd rather them add to that and add more customization options. Maybe give the characters AI and lots more dialogue. But I don't see this becoming a full open world RPG. Not one I'd play at least.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Maybe give the characters AI and lots more dialogue.
How it would be implemented and for what purposes, if dev will not add any game mechanics?

If I want to play a good RPG I'm not going to search for adult projects on patreon. And they're almost never as good as a full fledged RPG. They always feel like half assed mechanics thrown in. It's really unnecessary.
What other adult games with game mechanics (even half assed - not talking about visual novels or RPG maker) you played?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes