FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Where's the animation spreadsheet? I see people mentioning it and someone said it's on the first page (main post, presumably), but there's none. Anyone help!

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
is it just me or nopy link seems broken? IT opens nopy but it keeps loading without showing the download button

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Thank you! I was searching for it for a long time. Search function doesn't help at all, since the mentions for it are only from the people also searching for it.

why is this not pinned to the front? too much traffic?
I second this. The animation spreadsheet is a guide and should be treated as that. It would help a lot of people by pinning/putting it on the main post.

It is in the changelog.
Having it in the changelog feels a bit of an oversight :HideThePain: it should be on the main post, IMO.

Last edited:

Grimlock-7567

May 9, 2018
idk why people are upset, can't they read? The whole thing we've had up until now is still gonna be available in the full release content as a "Sandbox Mode" And that's what's being developed the most alongside the rest of the game. Literally no one should be having issues with this dedication to the RPG they've been aiming to make since literally the start.
ahh, well that's my dumb ass fault then haha. Cool, problem solved thanks for clarifying!

DonRE

May 26, 2020
Is there anyone who was able to run this game on Win7 SP1 X64? I am getting bunch of missing dll files errors no mater which link I use.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Anyone else having crashes in the showroom?

The regular levels like oasis run fine but the game crashes on showroom even tho its super lightweight

It makes no sense

Zentar

Jun 4, 2020
Anyone else having crashes in the showroom?

The regular levels like oasis run fine but the game crashes on showroom even tho its super lightweight

It makes no sense
i think you have to enable vsync if your fps is too high in showroom ,game will be crashes. (in my case)

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
What is there to do in this game? I know you can spawn people and have sex with them but is there more? I can see a "demo" mode, but there doesn't seem to be a story or quest to follow.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes